Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

where do you get them?!? i love colourful stuff! it's my favourite type of stuff

go to hottopic.com.

:roftl: i can imagine a mob of eager mika fans all barging in the door at like 9am and fighting over the last heart bracelets! :roftl: yes i like to exaggerate...:naughty:

Yes! "Just give us the heart bracelets, and no one gets hurt."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOOh:blush-anim-cl: I'm embarassed...sorry i thought you ment that that was a hot topic..i was like and uhh soo what?? I WANT TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE STORE!!! GRRR! sorry:blush-anim-cl: when i went to the states i think i saw that store...right beside aeropostale...i was too scared too go in..barbie stuff...not my style! I like abercrombie,hollister, aeropostale,american eagle, H&M and MIKA!!!

OOOh:blush-anim-cl: I'm embarassed...sorry i thought you ment that that was a hot topic..i was like and uhh soo what?? I WANT TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE STORE!!! GRRR! sorry:blush-anim-cl: when i went to the states i think i saw that store...right beside aeropostale...i was too scared too go in..barbie stuff...not my style! I like abercrombie,hollister, aeropostale,american eagle, H&M and MIKA!!!

it's ok.

The only store i like from that list is H&M. Sorry!:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: Lol, Hot Topic is an American music-based store. It's primarily goth and emo, but it also carries just about anything funky and strange.

it's ok.

The only store i like from that list is H&M. Sorry!:blush-anim-cl:

It's okay, I would expect that from MIKA fans...(not being stereotypical most fans like his funky style) I mean i can't realistically where that stuff where i live i have to stick to stuff that's basic (boring) even though i soo desperately crave the H&M look...guess i'll have to stick out the look i already have

It's okay, I would expect that from MIKA fans...(not being stereotypical most fans like his funky style) I mean i can't realistically where that stuff where i live i have to stick to stuff that's basic (boring) even though i soo desperately crave the H&M look...guess i'll have to stick out the look i already have

His style is all his own. but i do plan to get some colored denims and maybe even a pair of suspenders for this school year.:biggrin2:

His style is all his own. but i do plan to get some colored denims and maybe even a pair of suspenders for this school year.:biggrin2:

that would be soo coool *envies you* everyone would be like ooooh soon-to-bemrs.penniman you're soo cool! And you'd be like I know...mika4life13 told me so...you're bold...i couldn't do that

that would be soo coool *envies you* everyone would be like ooooh soon-to-bemrs.penniman you're soo cool! And you'd be like I know...mika4life13 told me so...you're bold...i couldn't do that

:biggrin2:

'soon-to-bemrs.penniman'

:naughty:

o how i wish

my real name's Stephanie by the way. (soon-to-bemrs.penniman is wayyyy too long to type)

Yea. I know i'll get some weird looks. But i'd rather wear something i absolutely LOVE than wear what everyone else is wearing just so i can 'fit in'.:blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2:

'soon-to-bemrs.penniman'

:naughty:

o how i wish

my real name's Stephanie by the way. (soon-to-bemrs.penniman is wayyyy too long to type)

Yea. I know i'll get some weird looks. But i'd rather wear something i absolutely LOVE than wear what everyone else is wearing just so i can 'fit in'.:blush-anim-cl:

Very true stephanie...i hope i didn't give off that clone impression, that i do stuff just to fit it cause i don't...I admire that taste in clothing but i don't find myself wearing it...the H&M look would be good for my type but i already have like 50million tees so my mum would never by me new stuff...(maybe i should eat more and outgrow my old stuff for her to buy me more)nnah bad idea.....i'm not unoriginal i just have a selective style

Aha! Cool, found a red pair. Thanks for the tip!

yup.:thumb_yello:

Very true stephanie...i hope i didn't give off that clone impression, that i do stuff just to fit it cause i don't...I admire that taste in clothing but i don't find myself wearing it...the H&M look would be good for my type but i already have like 50million tees so my mum would never by me new stuff...(maybe i should eat more and outgrow my old stuff for her to buy me more)nnah bad idea.....i'm not unoriginal i just have a selective style

No,not at all. I was just rambling.

i have a selective style too. Whenever i go shoppping i always end up buying nothing because i can't find anything i like.

One reason why shopping's not one of my favorite things.

EDIT: I just noticed i've hijacked this thread.:naughty:

well if you wanna talk, you can join us over at the 'i respect mika' thread.

I'm gonna go to bed in about 5 minutes. Which will turn to 10 then 15.:biggrin2: ... The MCF is SOO addictive!

yup.:thumb_yello:

No,not at all. I was just rambling.

i have a selective style too. Whenever i go shoppping i always end up buying nothing because i can't find anything i like.

One reason why shopping's not one of my favorite things.

EDIT: I just noticed i've hijacked this thread.:naughty:

well if you wanna talk, you can join us over at the 'i respect mika' thread.

I'm gonna go to bed in about 5 minutes. Which will turn to 10 then 15.:biggrin2: ... The MCF is SOO addictive!

AGREED! I've been on her allll day!! p.s i never end up with anything either! we're like cyber shopping sisters! lol:roftl:

AGREED! I've been on her allll day!! p.s i never end up with anything either! we're like cyber shopping sisters! lol:roftl:

don't tell anyone....

but i've been on here since 5.

and i was on this morning.lol

don't know what i'm gonna do when school starts:naughty:

cyber shopping sisters. i like it!:biggrin2:

i should be in bed.

im going right now

i swear.:biggrin2:

don't tell anyone....

but i've been on here since 5.

and i was on this morning.lol

don't know what i'm gonna do when school starts:naughty:

cyber shopping sisters. i like it!:biggrin2:

i should be in bed.

im going right now

i swear.:biggrin2:

lol me too...i like the nightlife, i've got to boogy lol...exactly i will feel deprived at school..and very grumpy..sweet mika dreams

i'm off to bed but i wanted to post these first :biggrin2:

mika1202.jpg

mika1199.jpg

this one is especially mikagasmic haha

mika1207.jpg

THIS is the big girl i would be like :naughty: you can fastforward to that part if you want.. i would just watch the whole performance:mf_rosetinted

EDIT: i better see some replies tomorrow!! especially on the big girl performance :mf_lustslow:

THIS is the big girl i would be like :naughty: you can fastforward to that part if you want.. i would just watch the whole performance:mf_rosetinted

EDIT: i better see some replies tomorrow!! especially on the big girl performance :mf_lustslow:

I was just watching the LA and NY Big Girl performances a few minutes ago. Just needed this one to round it all out. Thanks for reminding me. :mf_rosetinted: It was worth staying up for.