Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so that mika child, the only logical reason behind their insane similarities is that M has a kid..its a secret shh.... thats why in all the interviews he's always like hahaha...imagine if i had kids...its just a cover up :wink2::roftl:

so that mika child, the only logical reason behind their insane similarities is that M has a kid..its a secret shh.... thats why in all the interviews he's always like hahaha...imagine if i had kids...its just a cover up :wink2::roftl:

lol! *pictures mika and i having blonde curly haired skinny tall kids with big brownish bluish eyes and great teeth and great noses* *sigh* now that'd be awesome

lol! *pictures mika and i having blonde curly haired skinny tall kids with big brownish bluish eyes and great teeth and great noses* *sigh* now that'd be awesome

You know you posted this four time?...just wondering...:blink:

Speaking of noses...did you know Mika broke his nose when he was little and he thinks its all crooked...

It's all in this article I found online...its very interesting....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2007/07/08/svmika08.xml&page=3

You know you posted this four time?...just wondering...:blink:

Speaking of noses...did you know Mika broke his nose when he was little and he thinks its all crooked...

It's all in this article I found online...its very interesting....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2007/07/08/svmika08.xml&page=3

sorry my lappy was being a crapbucket and i thoguht it wasn't posting it so i kept clicking the button

Mika doing the "apple-pose" already in his childhood...lovely:wub2:

22596142.jpg

is that really him and if yes, where did you find that? never seen it before... wasn't there even a thread about searching for baby pix of mika?

is that really him and if yes, where did you find that? never seen it before... wasn't there even a thread about searching for baby pix of mika?

Shhhh.... cannot say, I have to keep the secret....:shocked:

Sorry!:blink: