New and Obsessed : )

Mandi6278

Hello everyone! Obviously, I'm new around here and I'm a fairly new Mika fan. I was bored one afternoon and finally went to a link to Grace Kelly from Perez Hilton's site and was immediately swept away by how incredibly talented and utterly adorable Mika is and spent hours watching every video and interview I could find on youtube. He's just fabulous. I am watching all the time to see if a tour gig brings him close enough to Virginia for me to catch him live. I'd give my left arm to meet him. I'm sure you guys can sympathize.

Anyway... looking forward to posting!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcomeani: Mandi!

Mika was in DC in June and a group of us were lucky to meet him! :blush-anim-cl:

Hopefully he'll swing by this way again soon... until then, enjoy yourself

around here! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Hello everyone! Obviously, I'm new around here and I'm a fairly new Mika fan. I was bored one afternoon and finally went to a link to Grace Kelly from Perez Hilton's site and was immediately swept away by how incredibly talented and utterly adorable Mika is and spent hours watching every video and interview I could find on youtube. He's just fabulous. I am watching all the time to see if a tour gig brings him close enough to Virginia for me to catch him live. I'd give my left arm to meet him. I'm sure you guys can sympathize.

Anyway... looking forward to posting!

You dont have to go that far! ;)