The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh thats...dirty... clowns make ballon swords for little boys all the time, and even big boys....

And the second half of your statement couldn't possibly be construed as dirty at all. :fisch:

Yeah, there are some gays that I'd like to bleep.
[the interviews] took place in a closet

:lmao:

Yes,he puts the wombat to eat you

Eat? Oh. Please ignore me while I lay in the gutter. :boxed:

I can't risk that

I am am the monkey's shrink...I know everything

You better be keeping my secrets too, Ioana, or you're going to have to start offering me half-price "counselling" sessions. :sneaky2:

I've never understood why someone would come on a fansite, register and post idiotic comments like that. Seriously, too much free time?

Ummm, I came onto this fansite, registered and have posted almost 2,000 comments of another "idiotic" nature and to do so it seems that I must have too much free time. :naughty:

And the second half of your statement couldn't possibly be construed as dirty at all. :fisch:

:lmao:

Eat? Oh. Please ignore me while I lay in the gutter. :boxed:

You better be keeping my secrets too, Ioana, or you're going to have to start offering me half-price "counselling" sessions. :sneaky2:

Ummm, I came onto this fansite, registered and have posted almost 2,000 comments of another "idiotic" nature and to do so it seems that I must have too much free time. :naughty:

I didn't mean it like that I ment they make balloons for little kids, and for big kids cause mika's got one!! Jeez you people have really got me going tonight!

And the interview was in a closet!!!!:roftl:

I didn't mean it like that I ment they make balloons for little kids, and for big kids cause mika's got one!! Jeez you people have really got me going tonight!

And the interview was in a closet!!!!:roftl:

I know what you meant, honey. That's why I'm teasing. :wink2:

I never thought of the closet parallel until you mentioned it before. Technically it's a dressing room but I bet Mika didn't see that pun coming. :naughty:

I know what you meant, honey. That's why I'm teasing. :wink2:

I never thought of the closet parallel until you mentioned it before. Technically it's a dressing room but I bet Mika didn't see that pun coming. :naughty:

lol, okay i was like what the heck are they doing in a closet??:roftl:

Yes,he puts the wombat to eat you:naughty:

Really? Oh, dear, and here I thought it was just the opposite! Makes me wonder about my past knitting masters and if they really knew what they were talking about. :mf_rosetinted: Good thing I've found this group now to enlighten me! :biggrin2:

i watched three, 2 australian ones that took place in a closet (one with a large lollipop the other with chubby bunny) and i watched one with this idiot person who was interviewing people who go to school with mika's sister and the girl was like MIKA'S GAY EVERYONE! and she was so idiotic and annoying..

Really? Oh, dear, and here I thought it was just the opposite! Makes me wonder about my past knitting masters and if they really knew what they were talking about. :mf_rosetinted: Good thing I've found this group now to enlighten me! :biggrin2:

I know that 2 interviews with the marshmellows!:naughty:

I don't think i know that interview !I wanna see it too:blink:

But that is a stupid person!:mf_rosetinted:

Yes!

but he's gonna eat ioana not you !:sneaky2::naughty:

Black braces...my fav :naughty:

and was he good with his hands? Gently chickening you? :roftl:

I wish I could remember! *sigh*

WOW, a RED chicken stamp? You know what that means in dream language don't you? :mf_lustslow::naughty:

'No chicken tonight'? :lmfao: No, actually I don't. I'm not good at interpreting dreams.

Maybe you could enlighten me on it? To make it easier for you I post a pic of the stamp. :glasses3:

chickenstamp_r-1.jpg

I wish I could remember! *sigh*

'No chicken tonight'? :lmfao: No, actually I don't. I'm not good at interpreting dreams.

Maybe you could enlighten me on it? To make it easier for you I post a pic of the stamp. :glasses3:

chickenstamp_r-1.jpg

haha, lol! :roftl: i'm not good at interpreting dreams either, but red usually stands for love and lust, so i guess it's the opposite of "no chicken tonight". :naughty::biggrin2:

haha, lol! :roftl: i'm not good at interpreting dreams either, but red usually stands for love and lust, so i guess it's the opposite of "no chicken tonight". :naughty::biggrin2:

Haha!

That was actually my first or second Mika gig during that night. :biggrin2: Sadly I don't remember the other one...

But I remember the third one best!

At first I had to wait like hours in a queue. I think I had even slept in it. Then I had to climb up some really weird round stairs... I can't explain with words how weird those stairs were. Maybe I should draw I pic of them too? I really had to climb and not walk and I was terrified because I might have fall. :boxed:

Then I had to have an ID and pay again although I had a tic to the concert! There were people sitting around a boxing ring and I went to them and asked if they were there to see Mika. Some said YES and some asked "who is Mika?" I still wasn't sure if I was in the right place, but then I heard the soundcheck. I didn't see Mika but heard him singing some new song... Eh... Then I woke up! :thumbdown:

I don't know where those dreams come from into my head. :roftl:

Im not all that interested in that kinda thing thats all. Id much rather cuddle up to a boy than have chicken thats all.

do you mean chicken or chicken chicken? :das:

cause this forum is quite confusing with certain words