The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

awesome ! I wasn't on the computer much yesterday because my mom wanted to show my aunt our new (used :naughty: ) car. Oh and yesterday when I went to my aunts , when I got out of the car there was this kid and he was screaming "I'm bleeding!!!" and these girls were yelling at him and I guess they were throwing rocks at him? anyways , one hit his head , and an ambulance and a fire truck came and the kids who were throwing the rocks ran home as soon as they saw the cop.....it was very exciting , I felt bad for the kid who got hit in the head with the rock though . why would someone throw a rock at a kids head . And the girls who threw the rocks are in some of my classes at school! :thumbdown:

wow...kids really are smart creatures :blink:

how old were they?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya think? :das:

btw,u gonna come to Mika's german gigs?

hähä, eines tages kreuzen sich unsere wege... :naughty:

can't come to the gigs. i got no money anymore. spent it all on frequency festival. sadly no Mika there.

hähä, eines tages kreuzen sich unsere wege... :naughty:

can't come to the gigs. i got no money anymore. spent it all on frequency festival. sadly no Mika there.

well Munich is only..erm 400km away ,plus the tick is only 30 E

Good thing I didn't come to Frequency,tho I was planning to

Can't he come along? :biggrin2:

Roadtrip to meet the pervs :roftl: (that came out wrong)

the last time he came along (frequency & short trip to germany)...he had a breakdown. a serious breakdown! he is still recovering.

i can't travel alone, i am too complicated for that.

- imagine a pervert road trip with the knitters! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

the last time he came along (frequency & short trip to germany)...he had a breakdown. a serious breakdown! he is still recovering.

i can't travel alone, i am too complicated for that.

- imagine a pervert road trip with the knitters! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well you'd find at least two in Munich :naughty:

what happend to the poor guy?

he was totally stressed out from the violent crowd and the long long distances he had to drive with the car. (me has no driving license, in my best english)

I bet he was...Frequency was quite massive

But Mika's gigs are smaller and cosy

Well me has no drivers licence either,but I dunno if I'd drive that distance:bleh:

really? no such pushing and shoving? but doesn't everyone want to stand first row?

well the place is never huge

He dosen't play in arenas

They all do,but they don't push around,Mika fans are civilised people

Plus,if u get there in time,first row is assured :mf_rosetinted:

Trust me,he will be safe and happy

We could get him sugar high by feeding him lollies,and then we're all set :roftl:

yau, great! we do everything to make him feel good and he does his butt-shaking sweat-dropping show. we live in symbiosis with Mika! :wub2:

yau, great! we do everything to make him feel good and he does his butt-shaking sweat-dropping show. we live in symbiosis with Mika! :wub2:

symbiosis makes me think of Stargate and that worm that was living in certain aliens :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I just pictured that

Why...I really do not know :roftl: :roftl:

And the "worm" part...as mellody was saying,another everyday object lost its innocence

well said...

you know, i am missing my appendix for 11 years now and i need a new worm. :naughty: