The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you've posted it in 2 threads here, so i guess he might find it anyway. :naughty: i wouldn't send it to him. but i also don't think he looks like bert! :roftl: so if you stand by your opinion, you can send it to him... it's better than the original plan of telling him when we meet him in nov. :naughty:

so you mean that sending him a message about it will be less of a shock? :lmao:

I see your point though.. hmm.. do whichever you feel best :thumb_yello: (sorry, not much help ^^)

well...our retared heads work as one...u are just saying what I'm thinking

that reminds me,I must reply to ur e-mail :das:

another everyday item has lost its innocence.

Perfect. That sums up my experience on the MFC brilliantly. Chicken, salad, lollipops and now wool, worms and appendices. :lol3:

Im not all that interested in that kinda thing thats all. Id much rather cuddle up to a boy than have chicken thats all.

Ioana, you might want to rename this thread "Cuddlers Anonymous", haha. I think that both have their time and place. ;)

2006357777722800708_rs.jpg

<--- Ally and Ophelia fangirl. :wub2:

I just thought Mika had some new BG named Alan ... !!!!

When you said "BG" I though of "Big Girl" instead of "bodyguard". Alan Cumming as a Big Girl? Priceless. :lmfao:

symbiosis makes me think of Stargate and that worm that was living in certain aliens

<--- Stargate nerd.

Please, I'll slap the next person to say "Mika can be my soul-controlling parasite any day".

they shave your pubic hair before the surgery!
nooo! the Emrald Forrest?

F*ck, that made me laugh out really loud. That's the most twisted perversion of Mika's "world" that I've heard yet. :shocked:

hope he'll be in australia between january and april, then i'll go there, too - lol! (but before you think i'm totally crazy: i'm planning a holiday there anyway!)

You're coming to Australia, Mellody? Which cities/states? Have you heard about "the Aussie Mikamites Dream Tour of Oz" that we're planning? A group of us are planning on hitting the road and seeing all of the shows that Mika will do in Australia. We've already started organising things and saving up for it while we await for dates. Steph is thinking of coming all the way from England for it and Sofie is thinking of taking a detour from NZ to Oz if it coincides with her time there. Let us know if you're interested. :biggrin2:

Perfect. That sums up my experience on the MFC brilliantly. Chicken, salad, lollipops and now wool, worms and appendices.

salad? that's still innocent to me. explain, please! :naughty: btw, you forgot knitting. :biggrin2: it's not only everyday items, but also everyday activities. oh, and the wombat!! :roftl:

You're coming to Australia, Mellody? Which cities/states? Have you heard about "the Aussie Mikamites Dream Tour of Oz" that we're planning? A group of us are planning on hitting the road and seeing all of the shows that Mika will do in Australia. We've already started organising things and saving up for it while we await for dates. Steph is thinking of coming all the way from England for it and Sofie is thinking of taking a detour from NZ to Oz if it coincides with her time there. Let us know if you're interested. :biggrin2:

well my best friend is in australia for several months (work&travel), and i'll visit her for 2 weeks some time between january and april. she'll be either in sydney or melbourne, depending on where she finds a job. well and i hope mika announces his tour dates soon, so i can plan my holiday. :naughty: if he's there between jan and apr, i'll def. go to 1 concert... your tour plans sound great, but i don't know if i'd be able to afford that, the flight to australia is already quite expensive. though, it would mean seeing more of australia, lol! :biggrin2: well let's just wait until he announces the tour dates, and then we talk about it again, ok? :wink2: