The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

erm well is that professional to ask such things? I mean I am still laughing about it,but the woman is just plain stupid,and wanting to act all cool

How can u ask smth like that? "hey dude,did u steal the lolipop girl's tresure" ? :thumbdown:

If he wanted to get asked that sort of stuff he would have let her know

I think she doesn't know who she is talking to !:blink::naughty:

Yeah i laugh at that part !

I would like you all to look at this video

where the nice woman asks Mika if he has ever been with a little lollipop girl,breaking her lolli...and taking her..urm...treasure away from her

Thanks, Ioana! That was an interesting one. Mika always has such great things to say, no matter what they ask him.

I think she wanted to apply for a Lollipop Girl job but wanted to know if it's worth it first :roftl:

:roftl: Yes, she did seem like she wanted the details of the position. I love the look on Mika's face when she asked diff questions.

This is a video from wich violet can deff make another quotes compilation :lmfao:

Yeah!! Can't wait for the next remix. v-s is genius :wub2:

Nah i cant find it m8. cud u post it for me please? Ive been St Marys today. It would of been better with Quentin tho. Hes away sumwhere so we had geddington vickor. He was sooo boring. Come bak Quentin al is forgiven.:biggrin2:

Wot u been up to Ioana?

Could you mak me a offical Knitter please ioana?

here it is :biggrin2:

and yes,you shall become a knight of the knitter order :punk:

St.Marys must have been interesting :biggrin2:

I've been stalking here almost all week and learning in the meantime for my exam on friday