The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

*returns favour und fächelt Luft zu *

thanx. :biggrin2: *wonders how ioana is still able to fächel luft after the topic being mika in a sleeveless shirt AND boxers!!* :naughty:

i leave you with this

4822582ebef9bc29fd8a1ce8a01aa632245efc.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

they probably could represent his dreams or smth

:shocked: i hope not. would mean he has nightmares. though, some look a bit like his japanese cartoon figures, so maybe it's not nightmares for him. strange taste, if he has dreams like that and likes it, does that mean he's looking for a girlfriend with 3 heads?! :lmao:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This man is so beautiful,I can't belive it

This is the perfect video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvBIyJf6el0

bit surreal for my liking... and why couldn't he fly through space in his sleeveless shirt? :das::naughty: i love the beginning... ioana, i know that's usually your part, but... the arms... :wub2: :wub2: :mf_lustslow:

i knew he was skinny, but... one balloon lifting him up?! :shocked::roftl:

there were Umpa Lumpa-s in that baloon :lmao:

anyway,about the arms,you know what i liked most? :naughty:

the fact that his armpits were so nicely waxed :lmao:

uh, i didn't notice! *goes looking again* :naughty:

what's umpa lumpa? :blink:

But why are dolls talking ?

forget it, trying to apply rational sense to that video doesn't work... the most mysterious thing is how he gets his blazer on without his arm going through it... must be a self-growing blazer, interesting thing! :lmao:

just googled the umpa lumpas, i knew i had heard that before, willy wonka! :naughty:

forget it, trying to apply rational sense to that video doesn't work... the most mysterious thing is how he gets his blazer on without his arm going through it... must be a self-growing blazer, interesting thing! :lmao:

just googled the umpa lumpas, i knew i had heard that before, willy wonka! :naughty:

I think the new technology does it ,I mean the computer effects !

But the vid made me cry !

but the end is misterious !!

I think the new technology does it ,I mean the computer effects !

But the vid made me cry !

but the end is misterious !!

mysterious? nah, don't think so... the alarm clock rings, what's mysterious about this?! :naughty: which means that everything that happens in the vid is just a dream, and so it makes the whole thing realistic, which i think is good. if the alarm clock didn't ring, it would indeed be mysterious.

mysterious? nah, don't think so... the alarm clock rings, what's mysterious about this?! :naughty: which means that everything that happens in the vid is just a dream, and so it makes the whole thing realistic, which i think is good. if the alarm clock didn't ring, it would indeed be mysterious.

He's disappearing strange this is what i wanted to say !:naughty:

Nothing to do the alarm clock ,i wasn't talking about that actually !

Umpa Lumpa :das:

a short bronze colored person with green hair possibly desendents of leprecons who knows a lot about the rights and wrong of a candy factory and are taught to spontainiosly break out with a funky fresh beat about those rights and wrongs

watch willie won ka and the chocolate factory a.k.a "umpa-lumpas galore"

23398.jpg

haha. here is my cat terrorizing my dog, Norah and my dogs best friend, Otis.

huh? :blink: cat terrorizing dog? the cat looks quite scared in the 2nd pic, and i must admit, i can understand her! that dog's almost taller than the little girl! :shocked:

huh? :blink: cat terrorizing dog? the cat looks quite scared in the 2nd pic, and i must admit, i can understand her! that dog's almost taller than the little girl! :shocked:

first of all my cat isnt scared! it hands off of my dogs face.:roftl: second, otis is a gentle giant considering his size!he wouldnt hurt a fly. third, the lil gal is my lil sis!:naughty:

Umpa Lumpa :das:

a short bronze colored person with green hair possibly desendents of leprecons who knows a lot about the rights and wrong of a candy factory and are taught to spontainiosly break out with a funky fresh beat about those rights and wrongs

watch willie won ka and the chocolate factory a.k.a "umpa-lumpas galore"

23398.jpg

u like WW dont u?:roftl: