pinkunicorn123

I hope not, because its sort of wild and crazy here, and I really like that....it better not become too professional and strict...:blink:

lol:naughty: oh yeah that is one thing that changed:bleh:

(don't worry Shaz, we still love you!):naughty:

:roftl:

Yeah I know what u mean, but I don't think we've anything to worry about. This forum has been going for a while so I doubt they'll make any changes like that

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i guess we'll have to wait and see...but I'm not worrying :wink2:

yeah, I'm not really, but just really hope...if that makes sense:blink: :naughty:

I love your Samuel Johnson quote, I never heard it before but its cool!:thumb_yello:

oh and Mika's one of course:naughty:

yeah, I'm not really, but just really hope...if that makes sense:blink: :naughty:

I love your Samuel Johnson quote, I never heard it before but its cool!:thumb_yello:

oh and Mika's one of course:naughty:

ah thanks :blush-anim-cl: I'm very into inspriational things...about following your dreams, being yourself, putting your heart into sth.....

ah thanks :blush-anim-cl: I'm very into inspriational things...about following your dreams, being yourself, putting your heart into sth.....

yeah, I love when people are open minded about stuff!

Its good to have high hopes and big dreams, because why not:naughty:

And in this world anything can happen:wink2:

yeah, I love when people are open minded about stuff!

Its good to have high hopes and big dreams, because why not:naughty:

And in this world anything can happen:wink2:

Yeah that's the attitude!!!!!!! I believe we are the masters of our own destiny :thumb_yello:

hey!!!!!!! Oh no you poor thing

Big news...apparently we're becoming official tomorrow!!!! Yeah, April Fools and all but obv this is real....it's been going on for so long!!

I know it's depressing:thumb_yello: but ah well what can I do! hopefully it won't take too long!

Today?! ooohh! I must go have a looksie what's going on! I'm so behind :naughty:

How've you been anyway?!

aw, bold laptop!!

not much has happened in this thread I don't think...so I don't think you've missed too much

oh good!!! I hope this is true....but I'm a little worried about what official might do to this place...will it get all strict and different?!

That'd be a bit sad...

I know, bad bad laptop :naughty:

Aaaw I don't think this place will change when it becomes official, I doubt it would become more strict or anything like that... well I hope :blink:

Oh Shaza, I'm sorry, we've haven't mentioned a certain man ahem,Russell,ahem since you've been gone!!!

aaaw I see :naughty: ah well I better make up for lost time then I suppose!

l_f4941e753520a24f04d82664e3616f59.jpg

:naughty:

I know it's depressing:thumb_yello: but ah well what can I do! hopefully it won't take too long!

Today?! ooohh! I must go have a looksie what's going on! I'm so behind :naughty:

How've you been anyway?!

Oh no...Russell's back.... :naughty:

Yeah apparently today's the day...still waiting.....

I'm fine, doing interviews for jobs in English language schools to supplement my income here! Apart from that, no news... how about u??

Oh no...Russell's back.... :naughty:

Yeah apparently today's the day...still waiting.....

I'm fine, doing interviews for jobs in English language schools to supplement my income here! Apart from that, no news... how about u??

Hey! Russell is everything here on the Mika fan club! :naughty::roftl:

Oooh good luck with those! I need to get myself a job for the summer too.. :blink:

Nah nothin exciting here really! I'm on hols... but not really like you know :naughty: exams :thumbdown: I swear anyone who slags arts... :sneaky2: It's not easy!!

I AM AN IRISH MIKA OBSESSIVE! KATE,YOU KNOW ME FROM MSN AND BEBO IF YOU COULD ACCEPT ME LOL!!:naughty:

MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAA:wub2:

Oh hello! :D welcome to the MFC! we have another Irish person yaay! :punk::mf_lustslow:

Ye always appear when I'm away :naughty: Niamh you were the same.. I'm such a bad rep I always welcome ye like a month later :naughty:

Hey! Russell is everything here on the Mika fan club!

Oooh good luck with those! I need to get myself a job for the summer too..

Nah nothin exciting here really! I'm on hols... but not really like you know I swear anyone who slags arts... It's not easy!!

:naughty:

Yeah Arts is a lot of work... People really don't realise how much work goes into assignments and all that..... Good luck with it :thumb_yello:

I HOPE MORE IRISH PEOPLE COME ON MFC!!!!!!!!

I AM AN IRISH MIKA OBSESSIVE! KATE,YOU KNOW ME FROM MSN AND BEBO IF YOU COULD ACCEPT ME LOL!! MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAA:wub2:

yay more irish :thumb_yello: Yeah i have u on msn...is your name Kate?

Oh hello! :D welcome to the MFC! we have another Irish person yaay! :punk::mf_lustslow:

Ye always appear when I'm away :naughty: Niamh you were the same.. I'm such a bad rep I always welcome ye like a month later :naughty:

:naughty: but in fairness, I think u welcomed me almost straight after I joined :thumb_yello:

:naughty: but in fairness, I think u welcomed me almost straight after I joined :thumb_yello:

Did I? phew :naughty: lol no cos I remember I hadn't been on the MFC for a few weeks when I came back on and saw that we had a new Irish member :bleh: and as a rep I'm supposed to be an active user and be there to welcome new users so I was like ooops :naughty:

It still feels unreal to me, and me being the pessimist I am thinks it wont happen today.:naughty:

I know, its still such amazing news!

aaaw :naughty: ah sure at least we know it'll happen sooner or later! :thumb_yello:

I think it will tomorrow for me now at this stage though :naughty:

Did I? phew :naughty: lol no cos I remember I hadn't been on the MFC for a few weeks when I came back on and saw that we had a new Irish member :bleh: and as a rep I'm supposed to be an active user and be there to welcome new users so I was like ooops :naughty:

hehehehe no you´ve nothin to worry about