pinkunicorn123

Oh no what a freak accident!! was there anyone there to help u?? I've broken bones and sprained ankles/wrists and I actually think sprains are more painful :(

I'm sure if Mika was to come to Ireland you'd find a way, sprained ankle or not:thumb_yello:

Have u exams at the moment on top of it all?

No there was nobody there, I didn't fall or anything though, I don't think anyone would have known :naughty:

lol, I'll probably limp my way up to Dublin either way :naughty:

Yeah I'm in the middle of exams too :(

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No there was nobody there, I didn't fall or anything though, I don't think anyone would have known :naughty:

lol, I'll probably limp my way up to Dublin either way :naughty:

Yeah I'm in the middle of exams too :(

That sucks! How are they going so far? nearly finished?

I'm so excited to get the ep, when do you think they'll be sent out? have u booked one? :)

hey ladies!!

Haven't been here in a while... and my internet connection keeps cutting out today :sneaky2:

How is everyone?

I see Sheree's got a sprained ankle :sad: how are you doing? I hope it gets better!!! :huglove:

Stephanie, yeah I've ordered an EP, yay! First I thought it said May 25th but then I saw June 8th so I don't know????

Oh, are you going to London ot see Mika?

Debbie, are you going to meet up with Liz?

xxx

hey ladies!!

Stephanie, yeah I've ordered an EP, yay! First I thought it said May 25th but then I saw June 8th so I don't know????

xxx

I hope it's the 25th coz then it will hopefully be there when I move home on the 2nd and that will cheer me up:thumb_yello:

I can't go to London to see him coz I'm moving home and I can't afford it :(

I'm still hoping he'll come to us although my optimism has faded drastically!!

How's Spain?(It is Spain you're in isn't it?!):blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I hope it's the 25th coz then it will hopefully be there when I move home on the 2nd and that will cheer me up:thumb_yello:

I can't go to London to see him coz I'm moving home and I can't afford it :(

I'm still hoping he'll come to us although my optimism has faded drastically!!

How's Spain?(It is Spain you're in isn't it?!):blush-anim-cl::teehee:

oh right, I understand...I'd prefer to get it sooner too obviously :naughty:

Where are you moving to? Will you move back to Cork for the summer or look for a job in Dublin? My sister just finished 1st yr at UCD and moved home at the weekend, I think she's kinda sad, lol

I'm in Portugal...although I wish I was in Spain, lol...(I am totally in love with Madrid since I lived there last yr) but I came here to learn Portuguese... I've had a good year, but to be honest I'm quite fed up with Lisbon right now. It's a beautiful city to visit, I won't deny that, but to live in...it's just not for me. But only 6 weeks left!! XD

oh right, I understand...I'd prefer to get it sooner too obviously :naughty:

Where are you moving to? Will you move back to Cork for the summer or look for a job in Dublin? My sister just finished 1st yr at UCD and moved home at the weekend, I think she's kinda sad, lol

I'm in Portugal...although I wish I was in Spain, lol...(I am totally in love with Madrid since I lived there last yr) but I came here to learn Portuguese... I've had a good year, but to be honest I'm quite fed up with Lisbon right now. It's a beautiful city to visit, I won't deny that, but to live in...it's just not for me. But only 6 weeks left!! XD

And what happens in 6 weeks where will you be?? I'm moving back to West Cork on the 2nd June :( I'm a bit sad but at least it's the summer, gonna draw the dole for the time being but I'll keep trying for jobs in Dublin/Cork or anywhere really! There's nothing out there though :(

So can you speak Portuguese now? :)

And what happens in 6 weeks where will you be?? I'm moving back to West Cork on the 2nd June :( I'm a bit sad but at least it's the summer, gonna draw the dole for the time being but I'll keep trying for jobs in Dublin/Cork or anywhere really! There's nothing out there though :(

So can you speak Portuguese now? :)

Yeah I can speak it fairly well....a lot of it is very similar to Spanish, but the accent is completely different, so that's the thing that catches me oout sometimes! I'm heading back to Ireland on July 1 :wink2:

Oh I'm sorry that you don't want to leave Dublin :sad: Are you finished college now??

Okay, I have to head to work.......Have a nice evening!!

xxx

That sucks! How are they going so far? nearly finished?

I'm so excited to get the ep, when do you think they'll be sent out? have u booked one?

Meh not so good, only one left but going to defer it now, I got a doctors note for this. I know I'm a wimp but I can't bare walking anywhere on it :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I haven't ordered it yet, I'm still wondering maybe I could get it at the gig? I hate paying postage :roftl: I'll definitely get it though..

hey ladies!!

Haven't been here in a while... and my internet connection keeps cutting out today

How is everyone?

I see Sheree's got a sprained ankle :sad: how are you doing? I hope it gets better!!! :huglove:

xxx

Thank you Niamh :wub2: It's still the same really, I'm trying to stay off it as much as I can and have stolen part of the sofa from the kitchen to keep it elevated :naughty: Hope you're well!

I had a Mika dream last night :blush-anim-cl:

It was a meet and greet sort of thing, it was in a classroom so it was like I was in school, but none of you guys were there :blink: anyway Mika came in and was coming round to each of us and signing things, and he wrote me a poem :blush-anim-cl: I remember not reading it for ages cos I was so shocked at what was happening :roftl: and we spoke a bit, in French too! I was really nervous though :roftl: But that was about it anyway :naughty: Don't you just love those kind of dreams though about people when you feel closer to them when you've woken up :blush-anim-cl: or is that just me? haha xD

Edited by Shaza!

I had a Mika dream last night

It was a meet and greet sort of thing, it was in a classroom so it was like I was in school, but none of you guys were there :blink: anyway Mika came in and was coming round to each of us and signing things, and he wrote me a poem :blush-anim-cl: I remember not reading it for ages cos I was so shocked at what was happening :roftl: and we spoke a bit, in French too! I was really nervous though :roftl: But that was about it anyway :naughty: Don't you just love those kind of dreams though about people when you feel closer to them when you've woken up :blush-anim-cl: or is that just me? haha xD

Aw that's such a lovely dream!! I only ever have terrible dreams..I threw myself off a building in my dream last night-not nice. I'm always tired coz my dreams are so intense and detailed..it's crazy!! I wouldn't mind if they were nice dreams like that one!!

So when is Mika actually coming to Ireland, did he tell u that in the poem?:teehee:

Aw that's such a lovely dream!! I only ever have terrible dreams..I threw myself off a building in my dream last night-not nice. I'm always tired coz my dreams are so intense and detailed..it's crazy!! I wouldn't mind if they were nice dreams like that one!!

So when is Mika actually coming to Ireland, did he tell u that in the poem?:

Oh dear, that sounds awful :shocked: I hate bad dreams, you wake up with such a terrible feeling.. I very rarely have dreams about Mika or anyone I like so this one was very welcome :naughty:

:roftl: You know what's awful, I don't remember what the poem was at all :teehee: if only I could remember.. I bet the answer to the question on all of our minds was in there, aaagh!! :naughty:

I'm listening to that Tiga fella Mika mentioned on twitter, never heard of him before, he's pretty cool! Ha, noticed he's playing at Oxegen this summer on his myspace page, but he's called it "Oxygen" and apparently it's in Dublin :naughty: Silly artists always thinking that nothing ever happens outside of Dublin :rolleyes:

hey ladies!!

Haven't been here in a while... and my internet connection keeps cutting out today

How is everyone?

I see Sheree's got a sprained ankle how are you doing? I hope it gets better!!!

xxx

Hi!

Yeah my connection is so bad lately too, It must be all the moody weathers fault, it's so unpredictable lately!

I'm confused about the EP as well, 25th or June 8th???

Oh is shegoing to London? I haven't spoken to her in ages! I'm sure if she was there we could see her. There are over 70 MFCers going.:shocked:

I had a Mika dream last night

It was a meet and greet sort of thing, it was in a classroom so it was like I was in school, but none of you guys were there anyway Mika came in and was coming round to each of us and signing things, and he wrote me a poem I remember not reading it for ages cos I was so shocked at what was happening and we spoke a bit, in French too! I was really nervous though But that was about it anyway Don't you just love those kind of dreams though about people when you feel closer to them when you've woken up or is that just me? haha xD

:teehee: That's cute, sounds very detailed. In a classroom though? :naughty: I really like your dream:wub2:

I had a similar dream ages ago and we all met Mika on a bus. He just talked for a few minutes but I can't remember what about. lol

But the funniest dream I had with Mika in was when he was hiding under a van peeking out at me and some random people I know from under a van.:roftl: I think I told it before, but it still creeps me out a bit, such a weird dream. funny looking back though. haha

I definitley get what you mean about feeling closer to people if you know them from a dream, it's bizarre!

So when is Mika actually coming to Ireland, did he tell u that in the poem?

Your dream sounds so much scarier!:shocked:

Vivid dreams are so strange, you really think they happened or something.

I'm dying to get a copy of the artbook now, did ye see the picture he posted on Twitter of it? It looks really big! -well bigger than I had imagined.:naughty:

That's cute, sounds very detailed. In a classroom though? I really like your dream:

I had a similar dream ages ago and we all met Mika on a bus. He just talked for a few minutes but I can't remember what about. lol

But the funniest dream I had with Mika in was when he was hiding under a van peeking out at me and some random people I know from under a van.I think I told it before, but it still creeps me out a bit, such a weird dream. funny looking back though. haha

I definitley get what you mean about feeling closer to people if you know them from a dream, it's bizarre!

Your dream sounds so much scarier!

Vivid dreams are so strange, you really think they happened or something.

I'm dying to get a copy of the artbook now, did ye see the picture he posted on Twitter of it? It looks really big! -well bigger than I had imagined.

I know, I have no idea what the classroom is about :roftl: we all just walked into class and felt like we were taking our usual seats. I was at the top on my own and he came to me first :naughty: What was that all about? :roftl:

Haha! the bus one sounds like fun :lol3: and yes! that one! how could I forget! :lmfao: so funny.

Yeah that feeling.. it's so strange, but nice when it's someone like Mika :teehee::naughty:

Oh the ep looks really nice! About the size I'd imagined it to be though, haha!

I know, I have no idea what the classroom is about we all just walked into class and felt like we were taking our usual seats. I was at the top on my own and he came to me first What was that all about?

Haha! the bus one sounds like fun and yes! that one! how could I forget! so funny.

Yeah that feeling.. it's so strange, but nice when it's someone like Mika

Oh the ep looks really nice! About the size I'd imagined it to be though, haha!

It's like going back to school again, only to see Mika :naughty:

It must have been a nice one though.

A bus is a bit strange too, have no idea why it was a bus.

Yeah it is nice. I wonder how things like that work though, I wish everyone could analyse their dreams easier. It must be so interesting to understand them, but maybe the mysetery of your own head is better than knowing how it works.

I want to feel the cover and smell the book so badly:teehee: That's one of the things that excites me about new books, even if I barely read them.

This one will be special though:aah:

It's like going back to school again, only to see Mika

It must have been a nice one though.

A bus is a bit strange too, have no idea why it was a bus.

Yeah it is nice. I wonder how things like that work though, I wish everyone could analyse their dreams easier. It must be so interesting to understand them, but maybe the mysetery of your own head is better than knowing how it works.

I want to feel the cover and smell the book so badly That's one of the things that excites me about new books, even if I barely read them.

This one will be special though

It wasn't even my school like :lmfao: I've never seen this school before in my life!

Maybe it was a school bus :shocked: maybe all these are linked :shocked:

Oh! :teehee: I just remember when you first told us about that dream of him being all stalkerish, and I quoted a line from Russell: "Get in the van :mf_rosetinted:" ahaha! xD

Did I give you a link to explain what that was about though?

I have some really strange dreams sometimes, stuff that I know must have a meaning ...

I had a bit of a psychic dream once, though it was about the most stupid thing ever, lol! Just you know on RTE news, how they change the news theme tune every so often? Like once a year or two so, or whatever. Well I remember in my dream very randomly that the news had a new tune! and I just thought oh look at that, end of, no big deal! But then the next day, the RTE news had a new tune :shocked: I couldn't get over it, I was so freaked out! xD

You like the smell of new books? haha, it is kind of nice actually :naughty:

It wasn't even my school like I've never seen this school before in my life!

Maybe it was a school bus maybe all these are linked

Oh! :teehee: I just remember when you first told us about that dream of him being all stalkerish, and I quoted a line from Russell: "Get in the van" ahaha! xD

Did I give you a link to explain what that was about though?

I have some really strange dreams sometimes, stuff that I know must have a meaning ...

I had a bit of a psychic dream once, though it was about the most stupid thing ever, lol! Just you know on RTE news, how they change the news theme tune every so often? Like once a year or two so, or whatever. Well I remember in my dream very randomly that the news had a new tune! and I just thought oh look at that, end of, no big deal! But then the next day, the RTE news had a new tune I couldn't get over it, I was so freaked out! xD

You like the smell of new books? haha, it is kind of nice actually

:roftl: Yeah maybe they are all linked. lol

Next thing Mika will be going back to school or covering "The wheels on the bus" something. :roftl:

Oh yeah, I remember you saying about "Get in The Van" I remeber the story as well, so funny. I think I saw his skit of that as well. :naughty:

haha, that RTÉ thing is very weird!

I love getting things like that where you feel like you dreamt that something was going to happen and it does.

Do you ever dream up songs and really think you've heard them before but then realise they aren't real. I remember dreaming that Stevie Wonder had some new song and it was so clear in my head but it wasn't real or anything.

It turns out he shares my birthday as well. Spooky :hypo:

lol

Oh and thanks about the sig, I was up literally all night and made about 5 banners. oops:teehee:

Yeah and if you girls are still interested in photoshop pm me. I don't know if it'll work but we can try if you want it.:wink2:

Yeah maybe they are all linked. lol

Next thing Mika will be going back to school or covering "The wheels on the bus" something.

Oh yeah, I remember you saying about "Get in The Van" I remeber the story as well, so funny. I think I saw his skit of that as well.

haha, that RTÉ thing is very weird!

I love getting things like that where you feel like you dreamt that something was going to happen and it does.

Do you ever dream up songs and really think you've heard them before but then realise they aren't real. I remember dreaming that Stevie Wonder had some new song and it was so clear in my head but it wasn't real or anything.

It turns out he shares my birthday as well. Spooky

lol

Oh and thanks about the sig, I was up literally all night and made about 5 banners. oops

Yeah and if you girls are still interested in photoshop pm me. I don't know if it'll work but we can try if you want it.

The wheels on the bus!?!!! :lmfao: his next number one, I tell ya :naughty: I can see it with my psychic vision :hypo:

:roftl:

Haha! Erm, no I can't ever say that's happened to me before ... :lmfao: I love how you asked that "Do you ever.." I dunno why that made me laugh :roftl: Why does it happen to you often? :roftl:

Oh, I just momemtarily forgot the bad news...

I'm off to listen to Lily Allen - Not Fair

The wheels on the bus!?!!! his next number one, I tell ya I can see it with my psychic vision

Haha! Erm, no I can't ever say that's happened to me before ... I love how you asked that "Do you ever.." I dunno why that made me laugh Why does it happen to you often?

Oh, I just momemtarily forgot the bad news...

I'm off to listen to Lily Allen - Not Fair

:lmfao: haha, I did really laugh out loud reading this.

I think he could sing the wheels on the bus and make it sound reasonably okay.:naughty:

:roftl: haha, It doesn't happen to me often no. I don't know why I asked "do you ever" now. That just makes it seems like a very ordinary thing that happens to people.

Aye, I'm listening to it right now.:mf_rosetinted:

I had a Mika dream last night :blush-anim-cl:

It was a meet and greet sort of thing, it was in a classroom so it was like I was in school, but none of you guys were there :blink: anyway Mika came in and was coming round to each of us and signing things, and he wrote me a poem :blush-anim-cl: I remember not reading it for ages cos I was so shocked at what was happening :roftl and we spoke a bit, in French too! I was really nervous though :roftl But that was about it anyway :naughty: Don't you just love those kind of dreams though about people when you feel closer to them when you've woken up :blush-anim-cl: or is that just me? haha xD

hehehe Yeah totally, you feel closer to them when you wake up!!

I had a Mika dream too last night!! There were a few MFCers around, it was just before a concert, and basically we were all in the venue and Mika was wandering around, and arranging the stage set... and we were just chatting...then he started laughing because he was wearing Calvin Klein clothes, and he told us that as soon as he left his house that morning, CK called him to say he was in "inappropriate attire" haha....how weird? :shocked:

Hi!

Yeah my connection is so bad lately too, It must be all the moody weathers fault, it's so unpredictable lately!

I'm confused about the EP as well, 25th or June 8th???

Oh is shegoing to London? I haven't spoken to her in ages! I'm sure if she was there we could see her. There are over 70 MFCers going.:shocked:

Yeah the weather seems ot interfere sometimes!

I think she is, I'm not sure... awwwh ye're going to have an amaaaazing time! And so soon!!

Debbie you got a new sig :mf_lustslow: Gorgeous :teehee: love his little pose :naughty::teehee: and the way it looks like it's blending in, very cool

Niamh you got a new one too! I don't know that guy though I'm afraid..:roftl:

Lol he's a singer I just discovered...I love him! You should check him out.. I started a thread for him :naughty: His lyrics are fabulous....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AV5XzKjz2Y

Debbie love yours too!!

hehehe Yeah totally, you feel closer to them when you wake up!!

I had a Mika dream too last night!! There were a few MFCers around, it was just before a concert, and basically we were all in the venue and Mika was wandering around, and arranging the stage set... and we were just chatting...then he started laughing because he was wearing Calvin Klein clothes, and he told us that as soon as he left his house that morning, CK called him to say he was in "inappropriate attire" haha....how weird?

Yeah the weather seems ot interfere sometimes!

I think she is, I'm not sure... awwwh ye're going to have an amaaaazing time! And so soon!!

You had a Mika dream too! :naughty: Haha that was funny :roftl:

Lol he's a singer I just discovered...I love him! You should check him out.. I started a thread for him His lyrics are fabulous....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AV5XzKjz2Y

Debbie love yours too!!

I watched the video, he's pretty good! Nice publicising on your part too :naughty:

haha, I did really laugh out loud reading this.

I think he could sing the wheels on the bus and make it sound reasonably okay.

haha, It doesn't happen to me often no. I don't know why I asked "do you ever" now. That just makes it seems like a very ordinary thing that happens to people.

Aye, I'm listening to it right now.

:roftl: It would be career defining!

Haha, I could so hear you saying that though :naughty:

Hey everyone!! Debbie I love your sig it is fab

so, the 25th is approaching fast.....ep?Mika gig?Nothing at all??

Hey! Oh who knows, I've given up on the gig front now though.

Agh, bad thoughts :thumbdown:

bad thoughts is right he doesn't love us enough

I know it's awful but I can't help these kind of things coming into my head :huh:

I had yet another Mika dream last night :shocked: where are all of these coming from all of a sudden?

Debbie, you were in this! I think probably cos I was thinking aout London last night! but your mum and sister were there too, even though I've never met them or have any idea what they look like :aah:

Anyway this was so funny, he'd organised a sort of fun house for mfcers! :roftl: and we were all to meet at my house first and go from there! So I was there, and Mika and a few others arrived early so we just hung around abit on the hill that leads up to my house, and... he started picking weeds!? :lmfao: we don't even have weeds on the hill haha! So anyway, next thing I remember being at the fun house place and lots of others being there too, also this was all organised to take place in the small hours in the morning, and I remember Mika saying we'll have Naan bread for breakfast! wtf?! :lmfao: anyway so, I remember going into the fun house, and I think it was like a challenge to get through all the stages too. I know I did a few rounds but I just remember the one where I was kicked out, I had to answer a question and I remember the answer was 2, but I didn't know what to do with the answer?! and then a voice spoke up and said I had to leave the fun house cos I failed that challenge :naughty: so anyway I remember leaving, and I met you Debbie and your mom and sister in the common room area, and you said you didn't get past that challenge either lol! and that's about all I remember. There was also something about Awear but I don't remember exactly what! Such a strange dream though haha!

Edited by Shaza!