pinkunicorn123

That's a great one.....I'm a bit partial to Black or White :thumb_yello:

Yep...like I said in the thread for him, at the moment I feel like I'll never listen to anyone else again :blink:

I know what you mean....It's kind of weird how it feels like that right now. :blink:

He has too many good ones, I think they're all my favourite in one way or another :naughty:

I have a long day tomorrow, I better be off. Goodnight :huglove:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean....It's kind of weird how it feels like that right now. :blink:

He has too many good ones, I think they're all my favourite in one way or another :naughty:

I have a long day tomorrow, I better be off. Goodnight :huglove:

nicely said :wink2:

Ok, night night!

Aw I love that MJ sig! I've been listening to his music non-stop, legend x

thanks! Like you, I've been listening to him constantly - absolutely nothing else! :shocked::wink2:

Unfortunately I can't see the pic in your sig :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ladies! How are ye?

Hi!

I've been having serious internet problems lately :thumbdown :hair

That's mainly why I'm not here.

Hope you're all well anyway.

(We have to meet up sooooon!):winksmiley02 I love smilies :roll1:

awwh I hope your internet starts behaving :mad:

I know, we need to plan this ---- ideas anyone?

Dia dhuit mo chairde! :huglove:

Hope you're all well :)

Niamh, I got another reply from Ray Foley tonight on twitter! :aah:

hehe I just checked it out - niiice! :wink2:

I'm addicted to this song at the moment...... nice montage vid too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wDfS2bjZxg

This thread is so dead :huh:

I miss when it was filled with randomness, there isn't enough gas craic anymore.

Sheree post that picture of those 2 party people you love so much :naughty:

Oh and Niamh my ideas to meet up are to just meet up. :naughty: I haven't thought it through, we should when we have a chance...but where?

I would say Dublin, simply because it's the closest to me, but I know that wouldn't be so easy for the rest of ye. I have no idea what we could do either...:teehee:

This thread is so dead :huh:

I miss when it was filled with randomness, there isn't enough gas craic anymore.

Sheree post that picture of those 2 party people you love so much :naughty:

Oh and Niamh my ideas to meet up are to just meet up. :naughty: I haven't thought it through, we should when we have a chance...but where?

I would say Dublin, simply because it's the closest to me, but I know that wouldn't be so easy for the rest of ye. I have no idea what we could do either...:teehee:

I know, we need some craic! :naughty:

Yeah Sheree where are those 2? haha

Hmmmm well to be honest Dublin is probably as easy for me as anywhere... I have friends up there I need to visit too so we could certainly arrange to meet for a few hours!

I know, we need some craic! :naughty:

Yeah Sheree where are those 2? haha

Hmmmm well to be honest Dublin is probably as easy for me as anywhere... I have friends up there I need to visit too so we could certainly arrange to meet for a few hours!

Yes we do need some! :naughty:

So Dublin's okay for you then? How about we all plan via PM?

It's nearly August, I hope we get to before then.

I love those shoes in your avater Niamh! :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...

And my mother will be so so angry, and my girlfriend will be so so angry, and my dog will be so so angry, cos I was dancing at the disco bumper to bumper, wait a minute, where's me jumper? where's me jumper? where's me jumper? where's me jumper? oh no.

:lmfao:

Best lyrics ever :naughty:

Bahaha!! That song!! :floor:

Gas :roftl: I haven't heard that in a while!

That should be the theme tune of this thread

:aah: If only they knew how much they are loved on the Irish thread of the Mika fan club! :naughty:

I love that song!:roftl: I haven't heard it in ages either, and it's funny because my sister went to see a local band yesterday and said they covered that.:naughty: Why is it when you haven't seen or heard something in ages it starts to pop up everywhere again?! weird :hypo:

It already is the theme tune.:wink2:

And my mother will be so so angry, and my girlfriend will be so so angry, and my dog will be so so angry, cos I was dancing at the disco bumper to bumper, wait a minute, where's me jumper? where's me jumper? where's me jumper? where's me jumper? oh no.

:lmfao:

Best lyrics ever :naughty:

Genius you could even say. :roftl:

Oh and I know this isn't the Russell thread, but is he really hosting the VMA's again?! :shocked: I can't believe they would ask him back after the chilly confused response he got last year.

Oh and I know this isn't the Russell thread, but is he really hosting the VMA's again?! I can't believe they would ask him back after the chilly confused response he got last year.

Yes he is! I had the exact same reaction as you when I found out! It's crazy, last year was a disaster! What's he gonna say this year? He's nothing if not controversial, and that did not go down well last year, sure he didn't end up saying half the material he'd written, he couldn't... It's madness, but it's all about the ratings, and the money :rolleyes: You know more people will be tuning in this year to see who he offends this time :rolleyes:

hey girls! Just wanetd to drop by and say hey! OOoh that pic makes me laugh ever time hahahahaha

How are you doing? It's SO HOT here. I think I've found a house, need to meet the people again this evening :)

xxx

Haha, me too :aah:

Ooh so you've safely landed on american soil I see :) hope the house suited! Once you find a place to live it should all fall together quite easily I think! Ah it all sounds so exciting!! Hope you're getting well! :)

:lmfao: Who put "Where's me Jumper?" as a tag?!?:roftl:

hey girls! Just wanetd to drop by and say hey! OOoh that pic makes me laugh ever time hahahahaha

How are you doing? It's SO HOT here. I think I've found a house, need to meet the people again this evening :)

xxx

Oh great that you found somewhere! I bet it is hot, lucky:sneaky2: :naughty:

Enjoy!

Yes he is! I had the exact same reaction as you when I found out! It's crazy, last year was a disaster! What's he gonna say this year? He's nothing if not controversial, and that did not go down well last year, sure he didn't end up saying half the material he'd written, he couldn't... It's madness, but it's all about the ratings, and the money :rolleyes: You know more people will be tuning in this year to see who he offends this time :rolleyes:

Controversy sells, that's the only thing I can come up with.:naughty:

I'm sure they'll get plenty of ratings if he's there again, I really can't wait to see how he does.

Last year was a bit painful to watch though, with the promise ring thing and all.:teehee:

Still, this makes me really excited to see it.(I am one of those people who will be tuning in to see who he offends:teehee: lol)

But I aslo want to see his royal Russellness in all his glory as well.:aah:

:lmfao: Who put "Where's me Jumper?" as a tag?!?:roftl:

Controversy sells, that's the only thing I can come up with.:naughty:

I'm sure they'll get plenty of ratings if he's there again, I really can't wait to see how he does.

Last year was a bit painful to watch though, with the promise ring thing and all.:teehee:

Still, this makes me really excited to see it.(I am one of those people who will be tuning in to see who he offends:teehee: lol)

But I aslo want to see his royal Russellness in all his glory as well.:aah:

:roftl: That would be me. :naughty:

Haha I don't blame you :naughty: I'm looking forward to it all the same to see what he comes up with. It's pretty cool he got the job 2nd time in a row all the same, even though I don't really feel this is his scene but I suppose this is becoming his scene so better get used to it :/

I'm sorry for not really being here for the past few days, my internet connection is so sh*t.:shun: It really makes me angry, it just doesn't work some days due to "congestion problems". :throw:

But other than that, hello people:biggrin2:

That would be me. :naughty:

Haha I don't blame you :naughty: I'm looking forward to it all the same to see what he comes up with. It's pretty cool he got the job 2nd time in a row all the same, even though I don't really feel this is his scene but I suppose this is becoming his scene so better get used to it :/

I really can't wait to see it, though I'm not sure if I can see it this year at all:boxed: Unless it's repeated, I'm sure it will be...I hope.

Gosh Mika is hot in your sig, Debbie *fans self*

Why don't they make guys like that here?

:naughty: haa, I don't know Sheree, maybe it depends on where you're looking for them. They're hiding in caves I'd say. :dunno:

Oh, have you any banner ideas/pictures yet??

Haha, your little rant really made me laugh there :naughty: I'm sorry though, I shouldn't laugh, I can imagine it must be very annoying! :mad3: and if it means less MFC time then that's just sad :no:

Oh I'm sure it'll be repeated, or it will be online or something, I'm not sure how I'm gonna be seeing it either :huh:

I'm in Cork at the moment, I staying here for the exams in one of the student complexes. I've never stayed here before I really like it! and there are lots of cute foreign guys around :blush-anim-cl: I see them walking in and out all the time (I can't help it, I can see everything from my window :naughty:) so I think I've found out where they're all hiding :das::naughty:

No I still haven't really searched for any pics yet! I will do soon!

Haha, your little rant really made me laugh there I'm sorry though, I shouldn't laugh, I can imagine it must be very annoying! and if it means less MFC time then that's just sad

Oh I'm sure it'll be repeated, or it will be online or something, I'm not sure how I'm gonna be seeing it either

I'm in Cork at the moment, I staying here for the exams in one of the student complexes. I've never stayed here before I really like it! and there are lots of cute foreign guys around I see them walking in and out all the time (I can't help it, I can see everything from my window :naughty:) so I think I've found out where they're all hiding

No I still haven't really searched for any pics yet! I will do soon!

It's a blessing and a curse, sometimes I log in and the connection goes which is very frustrating, so I don't log in as often in case I get cut off - which is fairly good since I get more important things done.:naughty: I'm sure you know how distracting it is.:teehee:

Ah sounds nice, exams would not be fun though. :boxed:

:roftl: I can imagine you with binoculars from your window looking at them. :aah:

When are you starting back?

I'm going to be living right across from college soon, sharing a room, I hope I get used to it. I'm way too used to my own space. It will be challenging. :teehee:

yeah, you can PM any ones you like. :wink2: