The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's happening?

Help!

Think again, yuppy!

We will all be disappointed :tears: no pressure.

well, it turns out i cant get the time off work. the holiday i have to book is for NEXT year. and i am a full timer and i cant change my days. i cant pull a sicky now cos they know i wanted that time off.

i am slightly gutted. what shall i do? plus, im even poorer now cos mum wants me to pay house keep! and food. and phone! im in a rut.

is it gonna be a problem if i cant go, like plane ticket and stuff? is there anyone who wants to go...!!

well, it turns out i cant get the time off work. the holiday i have to book is for NEXT year. and i am a full timer and i cant change my days. i cant pull a sicky now cos they know i wanted that time off.

i am slightly gutted. what shall i do? plus, im even poorer now cos mum wants me to pay house keep! and food. and phone! im in a rut.

is it gonna be a problem if i cant go, like plane ticket and stuff? is there anyone who wants to go...!!

The thing is the ticket has your name on it though and you have to pay to change it. It's only 2 days, surely you could use your charms........?? If you are full time, can't you either get those 2 days as your regular days off, instead of holiday either by asking your manager or seeing if anyone will swap?

And the girls don't want to see just anyone, they want to see you!

The thing is the ticket has your name on it though and you have to pay to change it. It's only 2 days, surely you could use your charms........?? If you are full time, can't you either get those 2 days as your regular days off, instead of holiday either by asking your manager or seeing if anyone will swap?

Also, you already have your gig ticket don't you? The plane is only £48 plus a little bit of travel at either end, no other costs really, just food.

I don't want to make you feel guilty though if you really don't want to go.

Am I doing a good job EnFa?

Sorry, Christine: No Item or Item is Now in Moderation Queue - Check Back Later

Doh! I missed it.

Here you are, just don't shout at me. It has nothing to do with homosexuality, only the song GK.

fileqf7.jpg

And please come and ask me some nice questions :sneaky2:

Here you are, just don't shout at me. It has nothing to do with homosexuality, only the song GK.

fileqf7.jpg

:roftl: That's hilarious.

I'll try to think up some questions.

fileqf7.jpg

awww how beautiful :mf_rosetinted: Do you think he's gay? :mf_rosetinted:

awww how beautiful :mf_rosetinted: Do you think he's gay? :mf_rosetinted:

No, that's just a stereotype. Shame on you. :sneaky2:

Plenty of men dress up as Grace Kelly but that doesn't mean they aren't straight. My brother and my friend's best friend do it all the time and they are totally straight. I know for a fact.