New member!

Hey, I just joined this board (finally!) after being a Mika fan since about January when I caught his video for "Grace Kelly" on tv.

Also, I was at his performance in Times Square yesterday, but I got stuck out in the rain, like many. I did, however, get to go to his other show down at the Highline later on in the afternoon which was one of my favorite concert experiences so far.

Anyway! My name is Becky, I'm 22 and I live in New Jersey. I'm pretty easy to get along with and I;d like to meet more Mika fans (and even some of you that I talked to in line yesterday!) so, feel free to leave me a message.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Not too many people by me know who Mika is, unless I've introduced his music to them, so I thought it was about time I joined. Yesterday at GMA just solidified it for me.

And if anyone remembers details well, I was the one weairng the shirt that said "Mika says relax, take it easy" on the front and "I've gone identity mad! mad! mad! mad!' on teh back. You know, just in case you saw me. lol

Thanks! Not too many people by me know who Mika is, unless I've introduced his music to them, so I thought it was about time I joined. Yesterday at GMA just solidified it for me.

And if anyone remembers details well, I was the one weairng the shirt that said "Mika says relax, take it easy" on the front and "I've gone identity mad! mad! mad! mad!' on teh back. You know, just in case you saw me. lol

I don't think i saw you. But that sounds like a cool shirt.:thumb_yello:

whered you get your shirt from i want one !! :thumb_yello:

anyway welcome to the club x

I don't think i saw you. But that sounds like a cool shirt.:thumb_yello:

Haha well, after a while, I got tired of the rain and put my hoodie back on but, the crowd was pretty big after a while so I'd be surprised if some actually did see me. lol

whered you get your shirt from i want one !! :thumb_yello:

anyway welcome to the club x

Actually, I made it myself a few nights before the show. I got bored and I thought it might stand out a bit.

And thanks! :)

Hey, I just joined this board (finally!) after being a Mika fan since about January when I caught his video for "Grace Kelly" on tv.

Also, I was at his performance in Times Square yesterday, but I got stuck out in the rain, like many. I did, however, get to go to his other show down at the Highline later on in the afternoon which was one of my favorite concert experiences so far.

Anyway! My name is Becky, I'm 22 and I live in New Jersey. I'm pretty easy to get along with and I;d like to meet more Mika fans (and even some of you that I talked to in line yesterday!) so, feel free to leave me a message.

Becky, hi and welcome to the best fan club on the planet. You will like it here. :)

Becky, hi and welcome to the best fan club on the planet. You will like it here. :)

Thanks! I'm definitely really enjoying it so far!