New to Mika Fan Club

Teeebz

Hey! My name is Kate. I've been a fan of Mika's for quite some time now! I just learned about this site from another fan at his show yesterday, however. I'm really glad she told me about it, it's great!

I've seen Mika 3 times now. I think he is the most talented vocalist around these days. I heard about him through work. We have a music subscription service and get to hear new music months before it comes out! "Relax, Take It Easy" was the first song I heard and I was hooked. I'm happy to meet you all. xo

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out about Mika while I was in Norway. I fell in love with his music, his voice and style right away. Today was the first day an a article about him was posted on the national newspaper here in Costa Rica! Finally! Everyone can see what a beautiful, talented and amazing artist he is!

Mika pleas come to Costa Rica!!:biggrin2::wink2::thumb_yello:

Hey! My name is Kate. I've been a fan of Mika's for quite some time now! I just learned about this site from another fan at his show yesterday, however. I'm really glad she told me about it, it's great!

I've seen Mika 3 times now. I think he is the most talented vocalist around these days. I heard about him through work. We have a music subscription service and get to hear new music months before it comes out! "Relax, Take It Easy" was the first song I heard and I was hooked. I'm happy to meet you all. xo

Hi Kate. I met you on the line in the rain. We scattered once we got inside. I was in the second row in the ballroom, and was looking for someone short to stand behind. I am so happy that you have joined the fan club. It's the best anywhere. Welcome!!!! :)

Hi Kate. I met you on the line in the rain. We scattered once we got inside. I was in the second row in the ballroom, and was looking for someone short to stand behind. I am so happy that you have joined the fan club. It's the best anywhere. Welcome!!!! :)

Carrie, that was actually me, LOL! :naughty:

Welcome, I'm Kate, too!

Carrie, that was actually me, LOL! :naughty:

Welcome, I'm Kate, too!

I know, and I wouldn't forget you. You are a sweetheart. I will never forget how cute you were. I met this other Kate while on line at the second gig. I'm a Kate magnet. Wha??!! :blink: She and her sister were experiencing the cold and rain together and I joined in. At least at GMA, we had some cover.