Across The Universe

purplegrape

this is a new movie coming out, this year i think, and i want your opinions on it. its called Across The Universe

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ6d3m-GFyw

when i first saw the previews, i fell in love with it. it looks amazing and the previews alone spark some crazy excitement in me. its really unexplainable!!! but i love it!!!

i love musicals anyway, and i think its about time for a new one (not counting hairspray cause it was a remake, loved it tho:thumb_yello: )

any way, i think this movie shows that the world is really changing very quickly. does any1 else feel that, just in general, not so much just the movie. theres a big change coming, and i dont know if any1 will be ready, i know i am.

well sorry, this has kinda become a double topic thread, lol:wink2:

you can talk about both topics if you want, lol:naughty:

i really do want your opinion on both topics tho:thumb_yello:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH GOD. THIS LOOKS AMAZING!

I love all the Beatleness. I want to see this so bad- like, SO FREAKING BAD right now.

Is it supposed to be the story of Jude Lennon or something?

OH GOD. THIS LOOKS AMAZING!

I love all the Beatleness. I want to see this so bad- like, SO FREAKING BAD right now.

Is it supposed to be the story of Jude Lennon or something?

im not sure, but it looks so amazing!!

i really cant wait!!!!:punk:

YESSSS i saw the preview in the theater and it looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!

i am SOO EXCITED!! its just... im in awe from the previews already. It looks so much my type of movie.

It reminds me of moulin rouge-ish type a bit. im soo excited to see it. I competely agree with you grape!!!!!!! ♥!

I can already tell that this is gonna be my favorite movie.

YESSSS i saw the preview in the theater and it looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!

i am SOO EXCITED!! its just... im in awe from the previews already. It looks so much my type of movie.

It reminds me of moulin rouge-ish type a bit. im soo excited to see it. I competely agree with you grape!!!!!!! ♥!

hahaha, i LOVE how all of your posts seem to be filled with so much excitement :bleh:

hahaha, i LOVE how all of your posts seem to be filled with so much excitement :bleh:

hahaha. thank you!!

Well thats cozza im a very excited person all the time!!! and i have to incorporate it in my posts!!! and i never think 1 exclamation mark is enough to prove my point!!!!!

im so EXCITED too see this movviee!!! i cannnnnot stop watching the trailer! im gonna watch it the 1st day!! hopefully! yeee!

♥♫♪♪♫ na na na NA NA NA NA!

hahaha. thank you!!

Well thats cozza im a very excited person all the time!!! and i have to incorporate it in my posts!!! and i never think 1 exclamation mark is enough to prove my point!!!!!

im so EXCITED too see this movviee!!! i cannnnnot stop watching the trailer! im gonna watch it the 1st day!! hopefully! yeee!

♥♫♪♪♫ na na na NA NA NA NA!

hahaha, im loving you alot right now!!!:bleh:

i always use more than i exclamation point too!!!

yehaw!!!

lol!!!:punk:

• 1 year later...