Mika's Tartan Trousers (Part Two)

kath

kath since were not going with the orginal laugh we had i need a wee hand ! as u know its 1 of mirtillas mika laughs so tell me what 1 will we go for & just remember the talking parts can be snipped so ...1 http://www.zshare.net/audio/28844620e5b5e1/ 2 http://www.zshare.net/audio/2884504caa0f21/ 3 http://www.zshare.net/audio/28845183d1e86a/ . i might even ask mirtilla to clip it cause when i did it , it was a bit warbled at the begining

:shocked: :shocked: The mind boggles!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone, I am very glad that everyone loves the new Tartan Trews as they were a bit of a pain to make (although nowhere near as difficult as the big trousers were to make!) But I am very proud of myself for making them all by myself! (So it's nice to know people like them!)

Hello everyone, I am very glad that everyone loves the new Tartan Trews as they were a bit of a pain to make (although nowhere near as difficult as the big trousers were to make!) But I am very proud of myself for making them all by myself! (So it's nice to know people like them!)

ah-ha!

i understood old kath sewed them!

BTW, where is our lady tonight? :naughty: :naughty:

nice to see you abby!

ah-ha!

nice to see you abby!

No, I made the bear's trousers by myself when Mum was away for the weekend!

Tonight she is at work although she should be back very soon.

Nice to talk to you Robertina!

No, I made the bear's trousers by myself when Mum was away for the weekend!

Tonight she is at work although she should be back very soon.

Nice to talk to you Robertina!

abby.....i'll take good care of mom....just to let you know! :thumb_yello:

and you made a great work with the little mika bear! :thumb_yello:

Thankyou, and yes, I know you will take good care of her, I just hope she calms down enough to show you that she is normal, because I daresay she will be on Planet Hyper the whole time!

Hiya Abby - looking forward to meeting you again at Glasgow!!

Great job with McMika!!!! Trousers obviously run in your family :wink2::naughty:

Hiya Wendi, I'm looking forward to seeing you again too!

Yeah, maybe I should go into a trouser business!

hey abby ! thanks for making the trews , looking forward to seeing u again in nov :thumb_yello:

oh good lord now were dressing the poor man?

love the vidio! especialy when he was trying to get them to be comfy*right before says "their a bit tight aroud the ass ladies" or something like that, i cant remember cause all i was thinking was is he gunna pull em down or something and OMG mikas tusshy!:biggrin2:

oh good lord now were dressing the poor man?

love the vidio! especialy when he was trying to get them to be comfy*right before says "their a bit tight aroud the ass ladies" or something like that, i cant remember cause all i was thinking was is he gunna pull em down or something and OMG mikas tusshy!:biggrin2:

Well, we were a little bit torn as to whether we should go for the 'wardrobe malfunction' version that WOULD rip when he did all his amazing moves OR the more sensible option of making them strong enough to cope! On the basis that we didn't want him to hate us forever we went with the latter!

ah-ha!

nice to see you abby!

EXCUSE ME! Madam Robertina I was at great pains to point out that Abby made the trews!

kath since were not going with the orginal laugh we had i need a wee hand ! as u know its 1 of mirtillas mika laughs so tell me what 1 will we go for & just remember the talking parts can be snipped so ...1 http://www.zshare.net/audio/28844620e5b5e1/ 2 http://www.zshare.net/audio/2884504caa0f21/ 3 http://www.zshare.net/audio/28845183d1e86a/ . i might even ask mirtilla to clip it cause when i did it , it was a bit warbled at the begining

All very confusing for an Oldling! I think we have sorted this though on Myspace x

A wardrobe malfunction would have been a great photo

opportunity - but poor Mika would never have trusted his

fans again!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Of course, we could have gone for velcro and given him the option!

Speaking of which...dreams...that has just reminded me that I have forgotten to get dressed today and still have my sweet dreams night shirt on below my sweater!

:shocked: kath losing it...

The bear is LOVELY! First time I've seen him....not subscribed to this thread.

Did he come with the shirt and waistcoat - or has mika worn them in the past and I've missed it?? So cute. Love the wee tail sticking out! Is the laugh in place?

Speaking of which...dreams...that has just reminded me that I have forgotten to get dressed today and still have my sweet dreams night shirt on below my sweater!

I do that sometimes - mainly in winter!! My thermal pyjamas are so warm and cosy, I slip trousers and a top on top of them if I have to just pop out to the shops (6 miles away!!). My reckoning is - if I end up in an accident - well, I am already dressed for hospital!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Hiya..I think I have well and truely lost it love!

No, Sheena bought the 'top' clothes...it is a shame that the wistcoat is not actually seperate as it would be better really if he just had the shirt on...we may change it for a t shirt..the jury is still out. I need to look to see if we can get the tie off and am working of the braces which may just dangle down.

I think Sheena is working on the laugh......she got her money back for the original laugh

I do that sometimes - mainly in winter!! My thermal pyjamas are so warm and cosy, I slip trousers and a top on top of them if I have to just pop out to the shops (6 miles away!!). My reckoning is - if I end up in an accident - well, I am already dressed for hospital!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah, me too...who needs clothes?

Hiya..I think I have well and truely lost it love!

No, Sheena bought the 'top' clothes...it is a shame that the wistcoat is not actually seperate as it would be better really if he just had the shirt on...we may change it for a t shirt..the jury is still out. I need to look to see if we can get the tie off and am working of the braces which may just dangle down.

I think Sheena is working on the laugh......she got her money back for the original laugh

Why? Was it the wrong laugh?

I think he looks great, but do think he'd be better just white shirt/tshirt and braces hanging down (she says, who doesn't have to make the darn things!!!). Then he might look more mika-ish. Mika will LOVE it!!!! And I'll be wearing my mika tartan skirt, and I'm not sure if everyone still wants mika tartan to wear as scarves etc. Have to ask on Oldlings when lots of folk are on. I've got plenty of material...