School!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, that's okay. I didn't really expect anyone to know how. It is so confusing. Last week I had to write a summary of a summary. lol

Okay:naughty:

A summary of a summary? What's next..?:roftl:

..."class, today you will be writing a story about...a story":lol3:

I know! haha My teacher is always saying, "I know it's confusing but so is life." Pshh, when will I ever have to do that in life? :bleh:

I know!!!

I know it's not the same but...like math...I'm telling you, I won't use trigonomic ratios in my life. Well, I can correct myself on that one...I'm telling you, I HIGHLY HIGHLY DOUBT that I will EVER use trigonomic ratios in my life:lol3:

I know!!!

I know it's not the same but...like math...I'm telling you, I won't use trigonomic ratios in my life. Well, I can correct myself on that one...I'm telling you, I HIGHLY HIGHLY DOUBT that I will EVER use trigonomic ratios in my life:lol3:

Ha! Last year in Geometry we had to watch a video showing how we would use Geometry in life. Some things were a stretch. :naughty:

Ha! Last year in Geometry we had to watch a video showing how we would use Geometry in life. Some things were a stretch. :naughty:

Are you serious? That's crazy! Why the heck would people even spend the time making videos like that? They just like to torture students:naughty:

I start school September 4th, and i am so scard because i'm starting high school(grade 10) I won't even be in the same classes as my friends or even my twin sister:/

Aww, sorry. Hopefully it will be better than you think. I thought my year was going to be REALLY bad after the first week, but now it is fine. :thumb_yello:

aww

i started highschool aug 13. it was fine

i have NO classes w/ my friends, but ive made some

Oh that sucks that you already started school, it sucks that you weren't with none of your friends but i'm glad that your making more friends:D

I start school September 4th, and i am so scard because i'm starting high school(grade 10) I won't even be in the same classes as my friends or even my twin sister:/

Don't be scared, it won't be as bad as you think it is. Seriously though, there are going to be other people in the same shoes as you are in. You'll make friends and hopefully enjoy highschool. Don't sweat it. The worst part is probably the expectations that you have- but after you settle into your routine, you'll be cool as a cucumer:thumb_yello:

ya

AND 2 OF THEM LIKE MIKA!

OMG thats good lol

I really don't like when i like mika and then other people i know like my friends start to like him, i like to be different then my friends:P , i like being the only one in my group that likes mika lol, i'm weird like that:P