School!!!!

purplegrape

Well, the title explains it.

here we can talk about school, even thought it isnt starting for a week or so for every1.

we can talk about hw, or how much we hate it, or if weneed help with it.

i only have 5 days of summer lafe and im so sad, i still got tons of homework to do:thumbdown:

so good idea:thumb_yello: or bad:thumbdown: ????

even though it hasnt started yet, im already having problems:thumbdown:

they messed up my schedule and i had to drop an ap (advanced placement) class to keep the others i need:thumbdown: so in pretty mad :sneaky2:

how bout you guys??

edit: the topic of summer,or anything else is appreciated, so we can forget the s-word:naughty:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

URGH!

PLEAZ SHUT UP!

jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj

:):):):)

I KID! LOLOLO

I'm so depressed...talkin about school makes me sooo depressed...I still have to read the entire Odyessy...

To top it off I got my school supplies today...very depressing

:(

Great Mika filled Summer

URGH!

PLEAZ SHUT UP!

jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj:):):):) I KID! LOLOLO

I'm so depressed...talkin about school makes me sooo depressed...I still have to read the entire Odyessy...

To top it off I got my school supplies today...very depressing

:(

Great,, Mika filled summer

agreed, mika was in my whole summer, and im gonna put his pic in my locker so i can have him all school year too!!!:punk:

:tears::crybaby::tears:

I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!

I start on September 4th. I dont wanna count how many days are left coz then I'll be mad and depressed for a few minutes.

At least I'm going on vacation in 2 DAYS!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!! I'll miss you guys!!! i'll be gone for... 1.2.3.4. 4 DAYS!!! aaaahh!! But the hotel we're staying at has an internet place, sooo.... ahem. yea we all know that i might be back on here if i have the chance. ;)

So, there was bound to be a school thread coming anyways. :(

Im gonna be a Sophomore...

Well, the title explains it.

here we can talk about school, even thought it isnt starting for a week or so for every1.

we can talk about hw, or how much we hate it, or if weneed help with it.

i only have 5 days of summer lafe and im so sad, i still got tons of homework to do:thumbdown:

so good idea or bad:thumbdown: ????

even though it hasnt started yet, im already having problems:thumbdown:

they messed up my schedule and i had to drop an ap (advanced placement) class to keep the others i need:thumbdown: so in pretty mad :sneaky2:

how bout you guys??

I'm starting in about 20something days.:thumbdown:

I have a HUGE AP history packet to do and i've only answered 5 questions so far. I shouldn't be here as much but i can't help it.

(This is a good thread by the way!:biggrin2: )

:tears::crybaby::tears:

I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!

I start on September 4th. I dont wanna count how many days are left coz then I'll be mad and depressed for a few minutes.

At least I'm going on vacation in 2 DAYS!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!! I'll miss you guys!!! i'll be gone for... 1.2.3.4. 4 DAYS!!! aaaahh!! But the hotel we're staying at has an internet place, sooo.... ahem. yea we all know that i might be back on here if i have the chance. ;)

So, there was bound to be a school thread coming anyways. :(

Im gonna be a Sophomore...

im moving to junior, sopposed to be the best year:thumbdown:

yay for vacation!!!:yay:

where ya goin??

I start classes on August 21st, so I have a week left pretty much. I will be moving into the dorms on Sunday though. I am actually really excited about going back to college. I took a whole year off to work and now I am very ready to get back to taking classes.

The classes I'm taking:

American Sign Language 2

Math for Elementary Teachers

Fashion Industry Overview

Art, Music, and Movement for Elementary Teachers

There's one more class, but I forgot what it is. lol

haha i would put his pic in my locker, but our lockers are the size of a computer screen, and we have to fit huge books in there. But NOT ONLY THAT, we have to SHARE them with someone. I still have to find a locker partner!!!! aahh!!! o well. MIKA WILL KEEP US COMPANY through our hard school times!!! He'll make things better! :)

haha i would put his pic in my locker, but our lockers are the size of a computer screen, and we have to fit huge books in there. But NOT ONLY THAT, we have to SHARE them with someone. I still have to find a locker partner!!!! aahh!!! o well. MIKA WILL KEEP US COMPANY through our hard school times!!! He'll make things better! :)

he always does:biggrin2:

our are kinda big, but we got sooo much stuff,i usually cant get anything out. ao im always late for class:thumbdown:

Oh, and I forgot to say that this has been the best summer I've ever had. We should do a summer topic, so we can all remember the good times. LOL

the topic of summer will always be appreciated here, it helps us forget the s-word:naughty:

I start classes on August 21st, so I have a week left pretty much. I will be moving into the dorms on Sunday though. I am actually really excited about going back to college. I took a whole year off to work and now I am very ready to get back to taking classes.

The classes I'm taking:

American Sign Language 2

Math for Elementary Teachers

Fashion Industry Overview

Art, Music, and Movement for Elementary Teachers

There's one more class, but I forgot what it is. lol

aww you have fun classes!!!! thats so cool!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a good time!!!!!

im moving to junior, sopposed to be the best year:thumbdown:

yay for vacation!!!:yay:

where ya goin??

Lake Havasu!!!! In Arizona!!!!! Its gonna be INSANE!!!!! Theres gonna be so many of us!!!! Its me, my friend, momma, poppa, uncle, aunt, cousin and her 2 (maybe 3) friends, my other cousin and his friend, my other cousin, and my sister, and 2 dogs!!!!!!!!!!!! and we have a boat and they have a boat, and were gonna swim and innertube and wakeboard!!!!! Its gonna be so INSANE!!!! and our family is how MIKA describes his family. We're crazy and loud and fun and annoying too. haha. we're from Chile, so its gonna be a huge party all the time!!! haha. so yea. im exciteed! sorry for boring you with my story. ;)

hmm...you guys arent too excited about going back to school.....im fecking ecstatic! xD sorry i love school because I can do anything and not get introuble :punk: its because everyone thinks im a goody 2 shoes ...ooh that reminds me of that adam ant song :biggrin2: no actually im looking forward to learning a new language so then I can call my self bilingual :punk: i can walk up to someone and say "hey im bi " and they'll go WHAT?! and then ill go " bilingual that is :punk: " xD :roftl: i sound like a geek :roftl: oh well

hmm...you guys arent too excited about going back to school.....im fecking ecstatic! xD sorry i love school because I can do anything and not get introuble :punk: its because everyone thinks im a goody 2 shoes ...ooh that reminds me of that adam ant song :biggrin2: no actually im looking forward to learning a new language so then I can call my self bilingual :punk: i can walk up to someone and say "hey im bi " and they'll go WHAT?! and then ill go " bilingual that is :punk: " xD :roftl: i sound like a geek :roftl: oh well

hhahahaha nice. wow.

What grade are you going in?

luccky that you like school. I like, but hate it at the same time.

aww you have fun classes!!!! thats so cool!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a good time!!!!!

Lake Havasu!!!! In Arizona!!!!! Its gonna be INSANE!!!!! Theres gonna be so many of us!!!! Its me, my friend, momma, poppa, uncle, aunt, cousin and her 2 (maybe 3) friends, my other cousin and his friend, my other cousin, and my sister, and 2 dogs!!!!!!!!!!!! and we have a boat and they have a boat, and were gonna swim and innertube and wakeboard!!!!! Its gonna be so INSANE!!!! and our family is how MIKA describes his family. We're crazy and loud and fun and annoying too. haha. we're from Chile, so its gonna be a huge party all the time!!! haha. so yea. im exciteed! sorry for boring you with my story. ;)

aww, i wanna come!!! can you come by and pick me up?? :bleh:

hmm...you guys arent too excited about going back to school.....im fecking ecstatic! xD sorry i love school because I can do anything and not get in trouble, its because everyone thinks im a goody 2 shoes ...ooh that reminds me of that adam ant song :biggrin2: no actually im looking forward to learning a new language so then I can call my self bilingual, i can walk up to someone and say "hey im bi " and they'll go WHAT?! and then ill go " bilingual that is :punk: " xD :roftl: i sound like a geek :roftl: oh well

hahahaha, i was excited for school when summer first started, then its almost over and i wish it were longer :sad:

Sari, I didn't know you're homeschooled. I was homeschooled too. K-12th grade. I guess what you're telling us is that you'll get to sleep in as late as you want and will get to do your subjects at your leisure (so long as you get them all finished) at that you get to wear your pjs for as long as you want?

LOL...or was that just how I worked??? ;)