What does this signify?

CazGirl

i think tha tis true tho. i thought i heard somewhere that he did turn to drinking for a whlle, after his problem with whomever broke his heart:sad: (oh, how i hate that person:sneaky2: )

What?? Where? :shocked:

okay this is the whole story i've always seen behind it, it's a bit funny in the end, don't take it seriously please....

So someone broke his heart (crying heart), because of that he turned to drinking (bottle), because of the stabbing in the back that occured by the one he loved ( arrow near his back, and looks like a cupid arrow), he decided to let out his naughty side, and he killed that person, hence the RIP sign and the "shhhhhhhhh" :biggrin2:

:roftl:

How nasty!:shocked:

Maybe you're right :rolleyes:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.o

where on Earth did you hear that?

some site, i think. it was probably just gossip, but they "quoted" him. i doubt it was a real quote. i'd look for the site, but it was lost to me long ago.

it also said that he hit a bit of a depression after whomever broke his heart:shocked:

poor boy

some site, i think. it was probably just gossip, but they "quoted" him. i doubt it was a real quote. i'd look for the site, but it was lost to me long ago.

it also said that he hit a bit of a depression after whomever broke his heart:shocked:

poor boy

Aahh... seems so incredible that someone would reject him him :(

Actually he seems a bit different in earlier pictures... more like a rebellious teenager.

oh I just had another thought about my story:mf_rosetinted:

the suitcase... so that's why they moved so much!!! he's a fugitive!! Think about it! being an artist is the best way to get around without being caught, all those security guards and stuff:mf_rosetinted:

poor boy

it said in THE SUN newspaper in england that he had been in love once, but it was a horrible experience and wants to forget about it.

whether he turned to drinking or not is, I believe, unknown.

Mika may have said that Over My Shoulder was like, some aftermath after a party or something, but to me the lyrics still scream heartache. I believe the split did hit him hard and the only way I can think helped him vent his feelings is by song writing, whether he actually hit the bottle or not, I don't know.

Aahh... seems so incredible that someone would reject him him :(

Actually he seems a bit different in earlier pictures... more like a rebellious teenager.

ah yes, the long curly hair lol.

i prefer his looks today than in those pictures.

it said in THE SUN newspaper in england that he had been in love once, but it was a horrible experience and wants to forget about it.

whether he turned to drinking or not is, I believe, unknown.

Mika may have said that Over My Shoulder was like, some aftermath after a party or something, but to me the lyrics still scream heartache. I believe the split did hit him hard and the only way I can think helped him vent his feelings is by song writing, whether he actually hit the bottle or not, I don't know.

im not sure either.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/mika%20suffers%20from%20broken%20heart_1027798

heres one site, when i first learned that he ahd been treatedso badly. im looking for the other site, but i cant promise that i'll find it.

i think that most of his songs relate to this.

My Interpritation is a break up song

Happy Ending is sad

Any Other World is terribly upsetting

Ring Ring is like obsessive and may not fit in here, but maybe

Over My Shoulder also very sad

and a few of the unreleased ones

Im Falling

You Made Me, well kinda, but not really

Oh, I figured out at last. He's a mad scientist who collected a heart and some blood from different creatures all over the world to create a horned monster who accidentally died because of his poor experimentation skills. How din't I understand that from the beginning? :doh:

Oh, I figured out at last. He's a mad scientist who collected a heart and some blood from different creatures all over the world to create a horned monster who accidentally died because of his poor experimentation skills. How din't I understand that from the beginning? :doh:

I like my version better, I've always been attracted to bad boys:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::naughty: JK (or not)...

omg!! your so right!!

why didnt i see it before!?!?:roftl: :roftl:

im not sure either.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/mika%20suffers%20from%20broken%20heart_1027798

heres one site, when i first learned that he ahd been treatedso badly. im looking for the other site, but i cant promise that i'll find it.

Happy Ending is sad

Im Falling

This is so sad :(

well ive studied media for four years and have had to deconstruct things LOL, so hopefully i can manage to get somewhere with this too xDDD

the bottle is under the crying heart. maybe that signifies a bleeding heart?

yeah could be :thumb_yello: ... im gonna analyse some more :biggrin2: we may get some where with this caz :naughty:

im not sure either.

Happy Ending is sad

Im Falling

no i thought that myself. We can rule out any other world though, as thats about the war. the other songs, including some of the forbidden demos, i believe, are about the break up.

as for ring ring? :shrugs:

maybe Mika went on a rebound, found some other person who was a bit possessive and was like ECK lmao!

edit: You Made Me, however, is more about the type of relationship they had I think. Although I've heard stories that "You Made Me" is a cover, but I doubt it.

LMAO!

it all fits perfectly :mf_rosetinted:

ok, maybe the person he was with broke his heart because they were depressed and didnt think they deserved him. they sorta dissappeard from his life and he didnt hear from them. they committed suicide (the bottle of blood/posion and the r.i.p.)

or something really sad but along those lines

well ive studied media for four years and have had to deconstruct things LOL, so hopefully i can manage to get somewhere with this too xDDD

the bottle is under the crying heart. maybe that signifies a bleeding heart?

Could be. But why the heart couldn't just bleed from itself not from bottle? Actually it could bleed and cry at the same time...:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, when I hear Ring Ring I have to think about his stalking fans :naughty: