What does this signify?

CazGirl

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the bottle means something being spilt but with the liquid being red it could represent blood being spilt ? maybe representing the lebanese war ? as for the other stuff i agree with you guys :thumb_yello:

I should be better at stuff like this , i am supposed to be doing a degree in psychology ... :roftl: I love analysing things :naughty:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already but I always thought the bottle and liquid was wine and had something to do with the same experiance as over my shoulder.

It's probably digging a bit deep to say that if it was wine, being red, may symbolise something being stained?

I don't think it is digging too deep - I think it could very well mean something was stained. I also think it could be blood being spilt. ... or that Mika is a messy drinker lol.

I think that the R.I.P. may have something to do with Lebanon and leaving. And the devil/satyr is symbolizing that something about it was kept hush hush. Like there was a death and it was something they kept quiet or had to keep quiet. Just speculation.

ah ha!!

i had/have the same idea, especialy the

"This is just who i am/

this ain't a greater plan to break your heart, over me/

i know that what ive started'

means that when we have parted/

i could live an honest day"

"This is just who I am

this aint a greater plan to break your heart of me

I know that what I've started means that when we have parted

I can live in honesty"

:)

but whats the _ _ _ topic? haha im very confused :blush-anim-cl:

Hi :)

I'm new here and hope you don't mind me joining in on the topic...

I think Mika is a very wise soul~

Wondering if he even knows how deep he is ??

heya and welcome! and we're more than happy for you to join this discussion!

A new fanfic about bleeding hearts and devils. So - if I remember correctly, Mika wrote lollipop to his little sister as a calling not to get involved with guys too early, because they look at this quite different from girls. What if Mika got involved with some girl that took all this more seriously than he, and as a result he broke her heart and felt guilty about this afterwards? This could also sort quite well with Ring Ring lyrics. Not? :mf_rosetinted:

"This is just who I am

this aint a greater plan to break your heart of me

I know that what I've started means that when we have parted

I can live in honesty"

:)

but whats the _ _ _ topic? haha im very confused :blush-anim-cl:

Starts with a G, ends with a Y, and has a vowel in between! ;)

Also, I think that the tombstone means the death of something abstract, like childhood.

Starts with a G, ends with a Y, and has a vowel in between! ;)

Also, I think that the tombstone means the death of something abstract, like childhood.

ohhhhhh right gotcha lol. yeah i also think its possible that the tombstone could have a deeper meaning.

and what about the colours? it's all greyscale. Mika's known for having a lot of colour in life now....but maybe because his heartbreak/bullying in the past, the negative colours represent his previous "dull" life?

Okey kokey, here are my guesses as to what the symbols could mean:

Crying heart - Troubled times within

Suitcase - Travelling lots (no s***, Sherlock)

Bottle of red wine - This makes me think of that UB40 song, 'Red Red Wine', unsurprisingly.

Red, red wine

Goes to my head

Makes me forget that I

Still need you so

Red, red wine

It's up to you

All I can do, I've done

Memories won't go

Memories won't go

Could the lyrics be relevant? Or does it just mean that Mika enjoys alcohol and getting drunk? :roftl: Who knows!

Satyr/devil with arrow - Now this is an interesting one. Perhaps, if it is a devil, it could represent a comforting but unrealistic ('evil'?) illusion or dream of some sort that got shot down? (I say "comforting" because the satyr/devil could be going "shh" in a comforting way, as if to say, "Shh, it's alright") This really is just a guess, though.

Tombstone - I think I agree with undeuxtrois on this one; this may not necessarily represent the death of a person, but perhaps the death of old ways, or something like that.

Okey kokey, here are my guesses as to what the symbols could mean:

Crying heart - Troubled times within

Suitcase - Travelling lots (no s***, Sherlock)

Bottle of red wine - This makes me think of that UB40 song, 'Red Red Wine', unsurprisingly.

Red, red wine

Goes to my head

Makes me forget that I

Still need you so

Red, red wine

It's up to you

All I can do, I've done

Memories won't go

Memories won't go

Could the lyrics be relevant? Or does it just mean that Mika enjoys alcohol and getting drunk? :roftl: Who knows!

Satyr/devil with arrow - Now this is an interesting one. Perhaps, if it is a devil, it could represent a comforting but unrealistic ('evil'?) illusion or dream of some sort that got shot down? (I say "comforting" because the satyr/devil could be going "shh" in a comforting way, as if to say, "Shh, it's alright") This really is just a guess, though.

Tombstone - I think I agree with undeuxtrois on this one; this may not necessarily represent the death of a person, but perhaps the death of old ways, or something like that.

thanks for sharing your thoughts! some people think the satyr/devil is Mika lol....it could be...but the picture has a pot belly and Mika clearly doesnt have one xDDD

thanks for sharing your thoughts! some people think the satyr/devil is Mika lol....it could be...but the picture has a pot belly and Mika clearly doesnt have one xDDD

I always thought it looked feminine though, as I thought it looked like it had breasts XD; but I dunno. Maybe it is just a pot belly, heh...

well i think that the satyr/devil is maybe mika when he was in school cause maybe his clasmates made him feel like a monster from all the bullying and stuff and it doing the "shhh" motion becuase he stopped talking right? or at first i thought it was praying and maybe its a devil praying? maybe he had really bad habits and prayed to become a better person? im not sure.only guesses. as for the rest i basically agree with you guys

seriesofevents0ey.gif

This is a well-excused thread I think. :thumb_yello:

What I've seen:

The hushing "devil" means something as simple as somebody/some people trying to hush him down.

So the arrow would be he rebelling against them. O___o

The wine bottle is a wine bottle. Maybe some alcoholism appeared somewhere in his life.

(Not Mika...) :blink:

Yeah, the suitcase is an easy one.

The crying heart - heart pain. (Who knows what).

And the cross could be someone/something important to him has died. :boxed:

...and now Im going to read the rest of the thread. :blush-anim-cl:

Do you think its important that the cross on the R.I.P has 2 nails in it in the centre?

or is it just a doodle lol

hmmm i dont think that signifies anything...

but ive looked at the RIP sign again.

some of us have said it could be the death of his old life and therefore the meaning of something new, so thats kinda happy, right?

But what about the wilting tulip? with one petal falling? To me that signifies sadness...I think it is about the death of someone or more people.