What does this signify?

CazGirl

i tried analyzing this last week, but got distracted. i wantd to see what was written on the bottle, and to me it says "Okeele...." something. i always saw that person thing as a cupid, cause it has an arrow. and he has his hands to his lips, because he had a secret love. the heart is crying because they left lebanon. the bottle is wine i think, it's in that shape. so maybe after he had the bad experience with love he began drinking. or maybe his mom drank when her hubby was gone, or maybe his dad drank when he got back. and the R.I.P....maybe his grandma died, the one that like grace kelly and oprah.

and sesil17aa, do you know from what performance, your moving icon is from?

i stand by my Satyr theory :bleh:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you're overthinking it?

Maybe I'm right, maybe the red stuff is JUST Ribena.

It would be funny though of LOMS posted on here with something to the effect of "What's a Satyr?"

what if he fell in love with someone while they were moving around (heart and luggage) and that person promised to wait for him because his family had to move again. at some point he came back to the person and they hadnt waited for him (scary guy and arrow) they had stabbed him in the back. he bottled up his emotions (bottle) and made everything really hard for himself and maybe wished he, or the other person, were dead.

Perhaps you're overthinking it?

Maybe I'm right, maybe the red stuff is JUST Ribena.

It would be funny though of LOMS posted on here with something to the effect of "What's a Satyr?"

thats what i thought =]

his mystery drink! lol xD

i hate to sound like an idiot,

but im used to it by now,

but what is LOMS?

xD

i tried analyzing this last week, but got distracted. i wantd to see what was written on the bottle, and to me it says "Okeele...." something. i always saw that person thing as a cupid, cause it has an arrow. and he has his hands to his lips, because he had a secret love. the heart is crying because they left lebanon. the bottle is wine i think, it's in that shape. so maybe after he had the bad experience with love he began drinking. or maybe his mom drank when her hubby was gone, or maybe his dad drank when he got back. and the R.I.P....maybe his grandma died, the one that like grace kelly and oprah.

and sesil17aa, do you know from what performance, your moving icon is from?

Everybody's just drinking and drinking :naughty:

I thought the bottle caption was "CKeel Clee" :blink: Makes sense, right?:naughty:

At first I also thought the crying heart was associated with Lebanon..

No, I don't know where it's from, but I would like to know :wink2:

what if he fell in love with someone while they were moving around (heart and luggage) and that person promised to wait for him because his family had to move again. at some point he came back to the person and they hadnt waited for him (scary guy and arrow) they had stabbed him in the back. he bottled up his emotions (bottle) and made everything really hard for himself and maybe wished he, or the other person, were dead.

Maybe... Hah, we're making up so sad stories that I start feeling extremely sorry for Mika althoug I don't really know what happened. Maybe it's something completely different from what we're thinking. It could be too personal to guess.

Maybe... Hah, we're making up so sad stories that I start feeling extremely sorry for Mika althoug I don't really know what happened. Maybe it's something completely different from what we're thinking. It could be too personal to guess.

lets try a happier story:naughty:

the heart is crying...with joy!! cause he's finally 21 and can drink!! which he will do while traveling to the fabulous paris and the eiffle tower!! the "scary guy" is mika showing his naughty side when struck by cupids arrow!! and the R.I.P. is..... well, i need help with this one:naughty:

lets try a happier story:naughty:

the heart is crying...with joy!! cause he's finally 21 and can drink!! which he will do while traveling to the fabulous paris and the eiffle tower!! the "scary guy" is mika showing his naughty side when struck by cupids arrow!! and the R.I.P. is..... well, i need help with this one:naughty:

hahahaha!!!

the RIP could signify the death of depression and the start of something new!!

im not sure either.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/mika%20suffers%20from%20broken%20heart_1027798

heres one site, when i first learned that he ahd been treatedso badly. im looking for the other site, but i cant promise that i'll find it.

i think that most of his songs relate to this.

My Interpritation is a break up song

Happy Ending is sad

Any Other World is terribly upsetting

Ring Ring is like obsessive and may not fit in here, but maybe

Over My Shoulder also very sad

and a few of the unreleased ones

Im Falling

You Made Me, well kinda, but not really

aw i just wanna hug him..look at that pic! how could someone break his heart is beyond me...cause he's soo sweet...well from what we know he's so close to being perfect both on the inside and out!

hahahaha!!!

the RIP could signify the death of depression and the start of something new!!

Haha, I wanted to say something similar, like sorrow buried forever or smth like that :naughty:

there we go!!

and they all lived happily ever after:biggrin2:

much better story, dont you think??:bleh:

Hey gang!

You've all been on Mika's MySpace, so no doubt you've seen this picture:

seriesofevents0ey.gif

but what do you think it signifies?

I think the luggage is easy to understand...

could the R.I.P link with "any other world"?

the heart with the tear drops link with "my happy ending"?

or not?

what do you guys think? i just found it interesting lol..

I'd rather say this is a woman - singing teacher...

aw i just wanna hug him..look at that pic! how could someone break his heart is beyond me...cause he's soo sweet...well from what we know he's so close to being perfect both on the inside and out!

Indeed. I try not to think about his personal life too much, but when I hear something like that... He is so unbelievably good... now I start to sound sloppy, right? :mf_rosetinted:

Hey gang!

You've all been on Mika's MySpace, so no doubt you've seen this picture:

seriesofevents0ey.gif

but what do you think it signifies?

I think the luggage is easy to understand...

could the R.I.P link with "any other world"?

the heart with the tear drops link with "my happy ending"?

or not?

what do you guys think? i just found it interesting lol..

I think...

Heart with tears coming out of it: Means a tear-ing or crying heart from broken-heartedness. Not sure of the authenticity of this report, but there was a quote from Mika "I've been in love once. It was awful. I had my heart broken" or something like that.

Curiously, there are three tears. If what Mika said is true, then it can't be three people that had broken his heart...

The three (3) tears remind me of Mika when he said he likes to buy more than one thing, like 3 jackets and that he wears three watches. Three (3) is probably his favorite number. So, maybe three tears just because he likes that number.

RIP Well, Raffa didn't die, but maybe for the people who did die in the war in Lebanon or a family member. The cross because of his religious background (Catholicism). It's curious there's a red flower on it. He really seems to like the color red. Red often signifying blood/life/power. So a dying flower=dying/dead life.

Bottle with red liquid in it and splash: It looks like a liquor bottle to me, and almost finished. The red, again, perhaps signifies blood. Life is in the blood, hence all the drinking to get more life in him..? Some is spilled, presumably from getting drunk on so much of it and being clumsy about it.

Of course, it could just be red wine. :bleh: (But that's not a fun interpretation to me. :naughty: )

The man with horns and curly hair and the arrow seemingly directed into his back Looks like the devil to me. He's making the "Shhh, be quiet," motion. I notice he has curly hair like Mika.

Perhaps Mika sees himself as a bit of a devil (not good person)?

Mika has said once that when he was trying to get signed, the record companies tried to change him, to make his first record like everyone else and then on the second that he could do whatever he wanted and "I knew that was the devil speaking." Here, the devil's not, perhaps he's sshushing Mika... But there's an arrow aimed at his back so as to kill him, perhaps.

I may edit this post if other things occur to me and/or I change my mind about their meaning. Plus, I think I missed a symbol.

Caz, thank you so much for making a post about this. Believe it or not, I had really been wanting to talk about the meaning of his drawings, but I hesitated to post because no one seemed interested. Clearly, they are because of all the replies! :biggrin2: