Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

Those tend to make ME uncomfortable.

In that one interview, when he guy goes "MIKA HAS A LARGE PACKAGE!"...

I don't care how fan-girly I am. I was still like "...Oh no. :sad:"

I remember at the LA gig, someone shouted "Youre so hot!!" and i agreed. But later, they shouted "I wanna sleep with you!!!".

I was absolutely disgusted and I wanted to punch that girl's face in. She made me SOOO angry!!!!

Your post made me a bit teary eyed Finks. I completely agree with you. I feel horrible if I've ever been too forward or dirty or perverted about MIKA, and I apologize soo much!!!!!!!! I'm not really one to shout it out in public though. I could remember MIKA's face when they said it. And it was during Any Other World. UGGGHH it was SSSOOOOO rude!!! I hate that. I still cant get over it. Theres so much more to MIKA than his looks, and he is the most amazing, unique, magnificent person I could ever have in my life, and I respect him soo sooo amazingly, intensly much. MIKA is still a human being with feelings, like everyone else in the world, and he shouldnt have to go through with that and put up with it.

So, Finkster, I would be absolutely honored if I was a part of the I Respect MIKA club.

I love you all so much!!! I can't even begin to describe how much you guys and MIKA mean to me!!! I love you all!!! :tears: ♥♥♥xoxoxox hugs!! :flowers2:

Comments about how gorgeous he is are fine in my book.

Comments about the size of his package are not. :mf_rosetinted:

DITO. I THINK IF WE JOKE IN A WAY W/O SAYING "HES BIG" OR "I WANT THAT"

U KNOW, STRAIGHT FOWARD, WE SHOULD BE OK.

LIKE "I LIKE CHICKEN" AND "LAUNCHING THE ROCKET", I THINK, ISNT TOO BAD.

just realized the caps was on and i dont want to retype it all.

In that one interview, when he guy goes "MIKA HAS A LARGE PACKAGE!"...

I don't care how fan-girly I am. I was still like "...Oh no. :sad:"

Yeah, that interview was hilarious, but the guy made me want to vomit, honestly. It's an enjoyable listen, really, but when you put yourself in Mika's shoes, it would be an awkward and uncomfortable experience.

if you didnt notice, i didnt say i'd stop, i said i respect him and i think its ok to joke if you dont get too bad. im not giving up the rocket or chicken.'but iwill tell every1 that he has a great mind!

my thoughts exactly!

i think if i made myself horribly guilty about jokes and things i would be condemning a very human part myself. (vis-a-vis my personality) it's a part to control and monitor, but you have to accept it. so no guilty people! but maybe liberated?

as for those hecklers: if someone really wanted to show appreciation, of the real kind, then they wouldn't be so idiotic to say such things. ESPECIALLY at a concert. way to go on their first impression. dummies.

with all that said, i would also like to participate!

please and thank you.

Comments about how gorgeous he is are fine in my book.

Comments about the size of his package are not. :mf_rosetinted:

ok i feel bad enough that's it, anything else to say about how is what i've said

i know it's not right and i fell guilty, i really do, but i can't change what i've said, and i respect him, i didn't want to see his face before i buy the album (and i waited 3 months after it) because i only wanted to appreciate his music, and i still do

really, i'm sorry:(

I remember at the LA gig, someone shouted "Youre so hot!!" and i agreed. But later, they shouted "I wanna sleep with you!!!".

I was absolutely disgusted and I wanted to punch that girl's face in. She made me SOOO angry!!!!

Your post made me a bit teary eyed Finks. I completely agree with you. I feel horrible if I've ever been too forward or dirty or perverted about MIKA, and I apologize soo much!!!!!!!! I'm not really one to shout it out in public though. I could remember MIKA's face when they said it. And it was during Any Other World. UGGGHH it was SSSOOOOO rude!!! I hate that. I still cant get over it. Theres so much more to MIKA than his looks, and he is the most amazing, unique, magnificent person I could ever have in my life, and I respect him soo sooo amazingly, intensly much. MIKA is still a human being with feelings, like everyone else in the world, and he shouldnt have to go through with that and put up with it.

So, Finkster, I would be absolutely honored if I was a part of the I Respect MIKA club.

I love you all so much!!! I can't even begin to describe how much you guys and MIKA mean to me!!! I love you all!!! :tears: ♥♥♥xoxoxox hugs!! :flowers2:

Aww!!

:huglove:

Glad you were moved. :)

I can't believe they'd shout that in Any Other World and ruin a beautiful song like that..

ok i feel bad enough that's it, anything else to say about how is what i've said

i know it's not right and i fell guilty, i really do, but i can't change what i've said, and i respect him, i didn't want to see his face before i buy the album (and i waited 3 months after it) because i only wanted to appreciate his music, and i still do

Oh, no. That wasn't an attack on you in any way. *hug* I understand. :)

It's okay! Really! I didn't start this to attack anyone or hurt anyone!

Aww!!

I can't believe they'd shout that in Any Other World and ruin a beautiful song like that..

I know. That would've really pissed me off.

At the Atlanta gig, a group of people yelled, "We love you Mika!" during Any Other World, but Mika kind of turned his head to the side, smiled/giggled and went back to singing. That was different.

Aww!!

i think i would have punched them in the face. maybe mika would have seen the good deed and stop the guards from killing me:naughty: