I respect Mika.

Finkster

LMAO. Seriously Sarie, you come up with the funniest things ever. I'm scared I'm going to laugh too hard and wake up my parents. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'm glad you think so.:biggrin2:

my family is so often unammused with my humor. :sad:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, guys I'm so impressed with everyone's posts... admittedly I've said some things I shouldn't have, like saying (on camera) how much I love Mika's hair (which I know isn't overly sexual but probably stupid cause he was going to watch it and I know he hates people just looking at the physical side...), I would never take back anything I've said on here... It's called an overactive imagination! :naughty:

Having said that, and being a pretty easygoing person, I have come across some pretty inappropriate things that have grossed me out (again, I think it's due to overactive imaginations... I'm sure we're not like that at all)...

Anyway... I have no idea what I was going to say, so I'll just comment on other people...

DITO. I THINK IF WE JOKE IN A WAY W/O SAYING "HES BIG" OR "I WANT THAT"

U KNOW, STRAIGHT FOWARD, WE SHOULD BE OK.

LIKE "I LIKE CHICKEN" AND "LAUNCHING THE ROCKET", I THINK, ISNT TOO BAD.

just realized the caps was on and i dont want to retype it all.

Yeah, but saying I like chiccken isn't specific to anyone... you're just stating a fact! :naughty:

Oh dear, that is all so very confusing. I agree with everything Finkster says and I agree with the words from Scut Monkey and I will definitely agree with a lot of the people who follow my little post here.

But yes, I also noticed that in the last weeks or so some things just seem to have taken off a bit (not sure if taken off is the right term... maybe you know what I mean). There is a number of threads around here of which I beg that neither Mika himself nor ANY member of his family nor any of his older friends have read them. But I've also learned in the last years that I don't have to care for everything - I usually don't read the threads that would make me angry and so... Furthermore, there are mods around and I usually think/hope that the human being is actually CAPABLE of seeing the (sometimes very thin) line between fandom and inappropriate discussions and comments in an open forum. No matter if we consider Mika innocent or not, I think that some people should actually consider whether they would like to read some things that they write about him about themselves. (Please do not be angry with me for saying it like this! :blink: )

About the girls at the GMA - I think that the behaviour they have shown is *uses very rude word*. I DON'T understand why people do that. And I hope I never will.

Totally inappropriate... and downright annoying... I feel sorry for Mika... though if I were him, I'd have turned around and told them to **** off... and probably gotten them kicked out...

By the way, I've added everyone who asked to be added to the list.

Those girls at GMA weren't part of the MFC. I stood near them in line and inside the studio and I talked to them while waiting outside.

They were travelling from DC I believe, and they've never heard of the fanclub.

I'm glad they aren't members... and I hope that they never do... silly cows!!! :thumbdown:

Oh, wait! I remember what i was going to say!!! I respect Mika, and the way I see it is that I won't ever say something about Mika that I wouldn't like someone saying about me!

Feel free to add me, though I prob won't add it to my siggie... (I def respect Mika, but it should go without saying... sorta like I don't care about Mika's sexuality...)

Wow, guys I'm so impressed with everyone's posts... admittedly I've said some things I shouldn't have, like saying (on camera) how much I love Mika's hair (which I know isn't overly sexual but probably stupid cause he was going to watch it and I know he hates people just looking at the physical side...), I would never take back anything I've said on here... It's called an overactive imagination! :naughty:

Having said that, and being a pretty easygoing person, I have come across some pretty inappropriate things that have grossed me out (again, I think it's due to overactive imaginations... I'm sure we're not like that at all)...

Anyway... I have no idea what I was going to say, so I'll just comment on other people...

Yeah, but saying I like chiccken isn't specific to anyone... you're just stating a fact! :naughty:

Totally inappropriate... and downright annoying... I feel sorry for Mika... though if I were him, I'd have turned around and told them to **** off... and probably gotten them kicked out...

I'm glad they aren't members... and I hope that they never do... silly cows!!! :thumbdown:

Oh, wait! I remember what i was going to say!!! I respect Mika, and the way I see it is that I won't ever say something about Mika that I wouldn't like someone saying about me!

Feel free to add me, though I prob won't add it to my siggie... (I def respect Mika, but it should go without saying... sorta like I don't care about Mika's sexuality...)

Thanks for your input!

Don't worry, we all love the man's hair! He shouldn't get annoyed at that, it's a compliment.

Would you like to be added to the list?

I respect Mika a lot. And also love him.

Everyone shuold respect mika, I think.

I agree! We all should!

Would you like to be added to the list?