I respect Mika.

Finkster

Hmmm

Im fine

I saw the Ugly Betty/Mika promo twice today and saw "Love Today" on Nocturnal State on MTV!!!!!!!:punk:

:yay::woot_jump:

*calms down*

So, yea

im pretty good:mf_rosetinted:

you?:mf_rosetinted:

Really? TWICE?!

on ABC?!

*changes channel*

That's so cool.

Im doing greeeattt.

Except, its torrentially raining outside.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? TWICE?!

on ABC?!

*changes channel*

That's so cool.

Im doing greeeattt.

Except, its torrentially raining outside.

Yup. ABC.

But i've only seen the 3 second promo so far.

i read the whole thing will air on ABC between 8 and 11 tonight On the official thread.

sorry about the rain.:thumbdown:

Hmmm

Im fine

I saw the Ugly Betty/Mika promo twice today and saw "Love Today" on Nocturnal State on MTV!!!!!!!WORLD DOMINATION IS NEAR!!!:punk:

:yay::woot_jump:

*calms down*

So, yea

im pretty good:mf_rosetinted:

you?:mf_rosetinted:

I saw it to haha is so funny and mika is so cut for make this song :P

hey! I wanna be in I respect mika!

NO !

i mean.. YES! I CAN!

But you're really mean. :tears::crybaby:

Let she who has not kicked a puppy cast the FIRST STONE.:sneaky2:

(you know I love you, Nicka <3)

oh man! im very late to join this thread, oops! I definately respect mika though! He deserves it, everybody does! I, as a religious person, try my hardest to respect people, but most times i find it easier to be tempted than to resist and walk away.

religious or not, i think we all find it easier to be tempted than to resist.

its all part of being human, our flaws makes us who we are.

I certainly respect Mika.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to post in the Chicken thread or anything else of a similar nature.

I think that if it's taken how it is meant to be, a bit of fun, then it's not disrespectful.

I do agree that shouting at gigs and such is crossing the line, but at the same time that has partly been encouraged by Mika removing his shirt in gigs.

I believe that we can have a balance where he is respected but we also have a lighter fun side to him.

I saw it to haha is so funny and mika is so cut for make this song :P

hey! I wanna be in I respect mika!

oh man! im very late to join this thread, oops! I definately respect mika though! He deserves it, everybody does! I, as a religious person, try my hardest to respect people, but most times i find it easier to be tempted than to resist and walk away.

PUT me up please

and that was very well put :thumb_yello::)

You guys have been added!

Never too late to join!

Welcome! :huglove:

I certainly respect Mika.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to post in the Chicken thread or anything else of a similar nature.

I think that if it's taken how it is meant to be, a bit of fun, then it's not disrespectful.

I do agree that shouting at gigs and such is crossing the line, but at the same time that has partly been encouraged by Mika removing his shirt in gigs.

I believe that we can have a balance where he is respected but we also have a lighter fun side to him.

I'll still post in the chicken thread, but I'm not going to post anything disrespectful.

Just check in and see how things are going, maybe do a little chicken dance. I don't see anything wrong with that. Chicken dance is a joke, not ment to be pervish. ;)

I'll still post in the chicken thread, but I'm not going to post anything disrespectful.

Just check in and see how things are going, maybe do a little chicken dance. I don't see anything wrong with that. Chicken dance is a joke, not ment to be pervish. ;)

i dont see anything wrong with chicken in the general sense. its yummy and you can have it soo many ways!!

and you can think of that however you want:wink2:

i dont see anything wrong with chicken in the general sense. its yummy and you can have it soo many ways!!

and you can think of that however you want:wink2:

xD

I seriously thought it was about chicken when I joined. I was like, "Sweet! My favourite food!"

And then I found out the meaning and felt so stupid.