I respect Mika.

Finkster

at least you enjoy what you do.

so.......

what's the topic?

Yea, it is fun. I'm like a big kid when it comes to this stuff. haha It can be really stressful at times, but I get a lot out of it.

Hmm..I don't know.

Choosing a topic off the top of my head is hard.

It's easier to just find into one. haha

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the topic of topics what a wonderful thing! haha

How are you canderson? I haven't seen you on here in a while.

:)

i haven't posted in a few weeks i think. it's just one of those things that go along with being in prison.

i'm lying. although that would be cool.

i've been really busy lately. and now i'm enjoing a day off. so i happen to be doing darn well.:mf_rosetinted:

I agree with this. If I was on stage and people started shouting stuff like this at me I'd feel so uncomfortable! I see the same thing when MJ's on stage or when he's anywhere really and people are shouting things like oh michael your so sexy or whatever, it's like dude his kids are right next to him! It's so out of order!!

I agree with this. If I was on stage and people started shouting stuff like this at me I'd feel so uncomfortable! I see the same thing when MJ's on stage or when he's anywhere really and people are shouting things like oh michael your so sexy or whatever, it's like dude his kids are right next to him! It's so out of order!!

Yes, it must be so completely awkward in front of family.

Would you like to be added to the list?

Yes please. I mean, saying he's sexy in a picture is ok, but shouting to him that you wanna f*ck his brains out (or hook him, book him, nook him!) is just so a case for a restraining order!

:roftl: Lovely way to put it.

I know!! I love driving along with it on full blast, windows open, singing along in a voice that can't go nearly as high and Mika!!

:naughty: Of course!! That's the greatest!

I love walking to it, because then I just walk around with a huge smile onmy face ready to start dancing like crazy and not care if anybody sees.

Oh, yeah. I can't actually walk in public while listening to Mika. Seriously. If I did I wouldn't be able to physically stop myself singing along and dancing, and then I'd be arrested for being drunk and disorderly (or possible just sectioned!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I don't know how I'm able to contain myself.

Oh, duh, by the way, I'm Jessica.

Is lindor your real name?

No no, Lindor's a nickname my resident tutor gave me cos I'm addicted to the chocolates. Seriously, I tried not eating Lindor and ended up in a coma in hospital for a week!! LOL! My real name's Jo!

Oh my goodness!! haha

Finkster or "Fink" is also my nickname! :punk:

Nice meeting you!!

I saw on your myspace that you like queen and Elton John! (Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy is my favourite of his albums!!)

Elton John is awesome! I LOVE Tiny Dancer!! So good. I love Songs From the West Coast. And I'm Still Standing. That's one song I would LOVE to see Mika cover!

They're all so incredible!! I LOVE Elty's voice!

Especially live. Amazing.

Yeah, I'd LOVE to see Elton John live. He's awesome. And he's one of those artists that prove that real legends don't need to rely on their supermodel looks to survive decades.

Yes! I love him! He's so cute, funny, and amazingly talented!

I saw him live as my "sweet 16". It was great!!!

Well, I have to go to bed.

Good night,Jo. Nice speaking with you. <3