I respect Mika.

Finkster

Respect Mika? OF COURSE!!!!

How can you be a true fan of his and NOT respect him.......

Mika is not only a phenomenal performer with boundless talent he is truly a class act. He really proved the point with his heartfelt thanks for his birthday presents on his myspace page today. How gracious is that?!?:thumb_yello:

Please do add me to the list.:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha! yes, that smilie creeps me out a little bit, but I always laugh when I see it. :roftl: I would say MFC has been the most exiting part of my day, I was very lazy today. But tomorrow should be fun!

I totally agree. I have so much I was planning to do. Much more important stuff, but you know... MFC just, takes it all over. It's BAD.

Hello everyone, how are you all tonight?

by the way, Katie, I agree with what you were saying back a few pages. (sorry, too lazy to get the quote as of now. :bleh: )

Sometimes it really gets to be too much. The "naming of the body parts" thing-totally crossing the line.

It may be "in all in good fun" but that's not something you should post on a public forum.

If Mika actually does read the threads now, what would he think of that?

I don't think he'd find it amusing, he'd probably feel violated.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was trying to say, in a roundabout way.

I totally agree. I have so much I was planning to do. Much more important stuff, but you know... MFC just, takes it all over. It's BAD.

Yeah, I must admit MFC is taking a lot of my time right now, I can't think of how it will be when I start classes.

Also, I'm out for like 5 hours, and as soon as I get home, the first thing i do it check my e-mail and MFC! hahaha! and if you are gone for like 2 hours there's allready like 2496 new posts. It's craaaazy!

that's not my intention you know, and like some girls said in other thread, if mika feel embarassed(and i must admit that the word violated fear me) and in any case, i don't want mika to feel that way:(

we respect him, but i know THIS is not respect in the same time, that's why i'm always confused:(

Well, you know, I guess it's a matter of opinion, I speak for myself only here. But for me, if you judge that what you post about it's ok, well then do it. I've decided that if I don't want to read about those things, I just don't go on those threads. It's just a matter of opinion, really.

I'm sure no one here has the intention of pointing out or offending anyone.

that's not my intention you know, and like some girls said in other thread, if mika feel embarassed(and i must admit that the word violated fear me) and in any case, i don't want mika to feel that way:(

we respect him, but i know THIS is not respect in the same time, that's why i'm always confused:(

Aww, sorry! I don't mean to make you feel bad or confuse you!

I don't know..I have mixed emotions toward the whole thing.

I do agree with you Kate. I wonder sometimes why people take Mika's "niceness," humor, and easy personality to mean that he wouldn't mind invasive, demeaning, or objectifying talk.

He probably would laugh to see some of the threads that have been posted here, but I think it would be a bit of an embarrassed/shocked laugh, not a flattered/"I think that's so great" one.

--Jack

Respect Mika? OF COURSE!!!!

How can you be a true fan of his and NOT respect him.......

Mika is not only a phenomenal performer with boundless talent he is truly a class act. He really proved the point with his heartfelt thanks for his birthday presents on his myspace page today. How gracious is that?!?:thumb_yello:

Please do add me to the list.:biggrin2:

Of course! What would this list be without you?! haha

Where have you been lately?! We used to be in..I forgot what you called it. xD Something worlds..

I do agree with you Kate. I wonder sometimes why people take Mika's "niceness," humor, and easy personality to mean that he wouldn't mind invasive, demeaning, or objectifying talk.

He probably would laugh to see some of the threads that have been posted here, but I think it would be a bit of an embarrassed/shocked laugh, not a flattered/"I think that's so great" one.

--Jack

Which is pretty much what he did with the "GET NAKED" chick. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

Well, you're a boy. Would you want people making threads about your peen and putting them on your fanclub?

Yeah! come next week, i don't think i will be able to log in too much, it will be hard hahaha, but i know I can do it!

what kind of portfolio?

Graphi Design/ Basic drawings... I'm applying to mostly art schools and a couple of them require strict portfolios which scares me.

Of course! What would this list be without you?! haha

Where have you been lately?! We used to be in..I forgot what you called it. xD Something worlds..

HAHAHA - Parallel universes! :wink2:

Lately I've been just trying to get through some rather difficult times - but hey, I'm surviving!!!:thumb_yello:

HAHAHA - Parallel universes! :wink2:

Lately I've been just trying to get through some rather difficult times - but hey, I'm surviving!!!:thumb_yello:

Hahaha, that's it!

:thumb_yello:

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that.

Hope you can get through them and quickly. And I hope nothing's going too badly..But hey, the only way now is up, right?

Graphi Design/ Basic drawings... I'm applying to mostly art schools and a couple of them require strict portfolios which scares me.

Ohhh! cool! I had to make one last year too to apply to the university I'm going now. I am so proud of the finished product! It was hard work to make it, but so much fun and totally worth it at the end.

Ohhh! cool! I had to make one last year too to apply to the university I'm going now. I am so proud of the finished product! It was hard work to make it, but so much fun and totally worth it at the end.

Where did you apply? Was it in Canada or the US? I'm so scared- My technique isn't really perfected, and I haven't been to a Portfolio Day yet. Not until November, which gives me very little time to fix stuff. What kind of things should I include? The types I'm best at, or do they generally want to see variety (your best of that, at least)? I've done a lot of impressionism and portraits. I know I need a few still life/ observational drawings. :shocked: