I respect Mika.

Finkster

well i guess I should stop the whole thing(uzzo) because now it's like... i don't know, at the beginning we weren't thinking it would end like this.

but i don't want to make feel anyone bad, and until now, i do... i won't take risks, all your posts make me feel so guilty( i know that's not your fault, only mine) and if i feel this way maybe I'M wrong, anyway, i'm sorry for all of you i shocked or... i don't know how it makes you feel, but i'm sorry(especially for mika), i want all of you to know(i've already told it i know...) it wasn't my intention. I feel so embarassed since some members start to post things like'' mika would be upset if he read that''.and it hurts me in a way because i don't know what would be his reaction.anyway I started it, i guess i should have think before, but it was nothing against anybody. now i'll think of what I will do about uzzo until tomorrow

thanks and sorry:(

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess I should stop the whole thing(uzzo) because now it's like... i don't know, at the beginning we weren't thinking it would end like this.

but i don't want to make feel anyone bad, and until now, i do... i won't take risks, all your posts make me feel so guilty( i know that's not your fault, only mine) and if i feel this way maybe I'M wrong, anyway, i'm sorry for all of you i shocked or... i don't know how it makes you feel, but i'm sorry(especially for mika), i want all of you to know(i've already told it i know...) it wasn't my intention. I feel so embarassed since some members start to post things like'' mika would be upset if he read that''.and it hurts me in a way because i don't know what would be his reaction.anyway I started it, i guess i should have think before, but it was nothing against anybody. now i'll think of what I will do about uzzo until tomorrow

thanks and sorry:(

Aww, well, just do what YOU think is right.

I can't and don't want to force you to do anything, and I definitely don't want to hurt your feelings or make you feel badly. Sorry about that.

Maybe I'm overreacting, maybe I'm not. Just do what you think feels right.

Where did you apply? Was it in Canada or the US? I'm so scared- My technique isn't really perfected, and I haven't been to a Portfolio Day yet. Not until November, which gives me very little time to fix stuff. What kind of things should I include? The types I'm best at, or do they generally want to see variety (your best of that, at least)? I've done a lot of impressionism and portraits. I know I need a few still life/ observational drawings. :shocked:

I applied in Canada. To a Design program (really, it's just called Design) and the Portfolio Day it's really important. I don't know if it's the same, but do you like take what you have done so far and they critique your portfolio and tell you what you should keep or do better? that's what it was like for me anyways. For the one I applied to, the most important thing was variety, and yes, it's important to put your best stuff, but also the variety so that they can know you have a good technique. I had stuff from painting, drawing, digital stuff (photoshop illustrator) sculpture, photography, some t-shirts I designed, logo designs. (but I guess that also depends of the program and school you are applying too.)

Also, for me, I don't have an excellent technique, i mean I really suck at life drawing and I still managed to put some "expressive life drawing" that looked really cool! After all you are going to school to learn and become better at what you do, so yout technique doesn't have to be perfect.

Sorry it's so long, I get carried away! :naughty:

I applied in Canada. To a Design program (really, it's just called Design) and the Portfolio Day it's really important. I don't know if it's the same, but do you like take what you have done so far and they critique your portfolio and tell you what you should keep or do better? that's what it was like for me anyways. For the one I applied to, the most important thing was variety, and yes, it's important to put your best stuff, but also the variety so that they can know you have a good technique. I had stuff from painting, drawing, digital stuff (photoshop illustrator) sculpture, photography, some t-shirts I designed, logo designs. (but I guess that also depends of the program and school you are applying too.)

Also, for me, I don't have an excellent technique, i mean I really suck at life drawing and I still managed to put some "expressive life drawing" that looked really cool! After all you are going to school to learn and become better at what you do, so yout technique doesn't have to be perfect.

Thank you for that! It really helps, actually. Our portfolio day is similar so I'm gonig to prepare for that the best I can in order to get the most help out of it. I have a better idea now, thank you.

....wish I could draw!! haha

Just reading this thread - I cannot believe that there are actually "fans" who scream "Get Naked" to Mika during his concerts! How rude, crude and very lewd!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown::shocked::blink::boxed::thumbdown:

i don't know how people can say that. :thumbdown:

it's like, how would they like it if someone screamed that at them?

Thank you for that! It really helps, actually. Our portfolio day is similar so I'm gonig to prepare for that the best I can in order to get the most help out of it. I have a better idea now, thank you.

No problem! When ever you want if I can be of any help! Portfolio day was really super important for me. They told me based on what I had what I should keep, what I should take out and what ever else I needed to put in.

....wish I could draw!! haha

Ha ha! believe me. Me too! I'm better at painting, sculpture and digital stuff. but drawing it's a problem! but I have noticed that with practice I have become better. So just get practicing.

Ha ha! believe me. Me too! I'm better at painting, sculpture and digital stuff. but drawing it's a problem! but I have noticed that with practice I have become better. So just get practicing.

I'm not good at any of that stuff.

I really wish I were, though.

It would be so much more helpful to particiapte in the MFC projects and for so many other things.

And he was trying talk to talk about the music he was about to perform for us. "So guys ,what do you want to play?" ... Genius chimes in. She was skipping out of her lunch hour I think, so I don't think the felt that commutative, mutual respect thing from GMA that morning. Whatever, it's still not an excuse.

And he was trying talk to talk about the music he was about to perform for us. "So guys ,what do you want to play?" ... Genius chimes in. She was skipping out of her lunch hour I think, so I don't think the felt that commutative, mutual respect thing from GMA that morning. Whatever, it's still not an excuse.

Definitely not.

It's incredibly frustrating to hear those things.

Did they honestly think it was funny?

Or that he would acutally DO it?

Did the girl scream this at the acoustic performance or GMA, not that it would make a difference, I'm just curious!

And to think I "almost" adventured to go to New York that day to the GMA thing.

Well, GMA itself was incredible!

I couldn't make it to the acoustic gig :tears: so I'm not sure if they went to that one or screamed it there,also, but I personally heard this at GMA.

The acoustic performance afterward.

I'm going to have big scars from that day... LOL. I have huge scrapes on the backs of my ankles from walking 35 blocks to the train in my wet, bare feet in chunky sneakers after we used most of our money to get a cab to the gig on 16th. But I'm not complaining, I like the scars, actually.

i don't know how people can say that. :thumbdown:

it's like, how would they like it if someone screamed that at them?

Well, we all know, as women, how lousy and pissed off we get when men objectify us. Same deal here. A piece of meat is a piece of meat. Absolutely infuriating and unacceptable.:thumbdown:

Well, you're a boy. Would you want people making threads about your peen and putting them on your fanclub?

Only if they referenced my favorite musician. :mf_rosetinted: And only if they said mine was bigger.

they seemed really nice, but then they got inside and got all crazy..

:shocked:

...I think that's quite common... :fisch:

--Jack