• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness!

I am insanely jealous! haha

Canada's very pretty. :)

But I would love to backpack through Europe when I graduate.

same and go to mika's concerts muahahaha that would be sweet! yeah i love canada too! Hear that country I love you! So no more tripping on the ground okay? OKay. Deal! Yopu should go read what's happening in PPRC...i'm still kidnapped and phunky tried to steal my man! but then i fixed it:biggrin2:

same and go to mika's concerts muahahaha that would be sweet! yeah i love canada too! Hear that country I love you! So no more tripping on the ground okay? OKay. Deal! Yopu should go read what's happening in PPRC...i'm still kidnapped and phunky tried to steal my man! but then i fixed it:biggrin2:

YES! Man, if I lived in England, I would go to EVERY SINGLE ONE scheduled. hehe

LMAO!

Talking to an inatimate object! Hehhee. Well..erm..talking to a country..and making deals with one...:insane: xD

HAHA.

Maybe I will..:roftl:

YES! Man, if I lived in England, I would go to EVERY SINGLE ONE scheduled. hehe

LMAO!

Talking to an inatimate object! Hehhee. Well..erm..talking to a country..and making deals with one...:insane: xD

HAHA.

Maybe I will..:roftl:

lol..If i had a mika doll (like talked about in 'I think i found fortune thread') i would talk to it all the time:biggrin2:

well, they made dolls for the spice girls and lindsay lohan, so why not mika? heh, there should be a petition.

i'm always talking to inanimate objects. i name quite a few as well...my ipod is called beatrice...:blush-anim-cl:

I know...Mika is worthy of being immortalized in plastic!:biggrin2:

Hee hee...my sister named her iPod something odd, I don't really remember...I wanted to name mine and never got around to it...

I know...Mika is worthy of being immortalized in plastic!:biggrin2:

Hee hee...my sister named her iPod something odd, I don't really remember...I wanted to name mine and never got around to it...

oooh, he definitely is!! only if one ever gets made (which, if i have anything to do with it, it will :D) i hope it's not one of those really stupid ones that dont look a bit like anybody. those bug me.

well, i'm not as bad as some. i have a friend who named a microwave. among others...:bleh:

we just had a safe sex/abstinence meeting for the dorm :biggrin2:

very informative and we had a 'banana' demo

pretty much the most fun meeting so far

anyone else?!

Haha, it would be funny if they played Lollipop!

:naughty:

CAROLINA!!

I wanna see those cows!:roftl:

I'm right on it, uploading my image! BUT I MUST WARN EVERYONE! IT'S A SUPER SILLY collage i made. don't make fun of it.:blush-anim-cl:

How's everyone else? I didn't see you there!

I wont make fun of it! I'm really excited for it! hehe

I'm great! haha Now that the MFC is up. I'm in a way better mood.