I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same ...I don't really like eBay because I'm afraid if i order something it'll come broken or damaged in some way (maybe someone smashed it with a crobar?)

Yea, you never know if you could trust ebay.

I should be looking up sparknotes on a play right now..hehe..

Yea, you never know if you could trust ebay.

I should be looking up sparknotes on a play right now..hehe..

I know...I'm careful...you need to check to seller's feedback...if it's near 100% positive and they've sold a lot of items...you can trust them...plus, I usually don't even bother with the whole auction process...there's a lot of eBay stores where you can buy it directly without bidding...

you know what i HATE? time differences. because every time i come on here (i.e after school) i've missed about 8000000000000000 pages of conversation. :thumbdown: and plus, i have a few friends in england, which is 8 hours ahead of here, so i can never phone them or talk to them online... *fumes*

i love ebay. it's like the best place to get tickets and stuff, because there are always some on there if the show has sold out. plus, they're sometimes a LOT cheaper than on ticketmaster etc...

you know what i HATE? time differences. because every time i come on here (i.e after school) i've missed about 8000000000000000 pages of conversation. :thumbdown: and plus, i have a few friends in england, which is 8 hours ahead of here, so i can never phone them or talk to them online... *fumes*

i love ebay. it's like the best place to get tickets and stuff, because there are always some on there if the show has sold out. plus, they're sometimes a LOT cheaper than on ticketmaster etc...

lol same here! I have a friend from cali on here and she's posting after i go to bed. It sucks. yay canada

lol same here! I have a friend from cali on here and she's posting after i go to bed. It sucks. yay canada

haha, yay canada! *high five* have you had a chance to see mika yet?! he's avoiding the west coast like the plague. i need to get my passport renewed in case he ever comes to seattle. vancouver would be even better :) (mika, if you ever read this...!)

haha, yay canada! *high five* have you had a chance to see mika yet?! he's avoiding the west coast like the plague. i need to get my passport renewed in case he ever comes to seattle. vancouver would be even better :) (mika, if you ever read this...!)

haha, no unfortunately, he's come here rarely and i haven't even known about it, the media, *gives high five back then scratches nose* oh and he does read this! i think quite frequently

i wasn't sure this warranted a whole new thread, so i thought i'd put it in here. why? BECAUSE: Mika gets the respect he deserves.

hastings is this store in my new town that i just discovered today.

[pretty much an all entertainment store (books, movies, CDs, DVDs, etc)]

it's the only store (i've found) that has it's own tab for mika. :biggrin2:

i took a picture, in case anyone is as deprived as i am:

owntab.jpg

i was elated.

and giggled at by the posse who went with me.

it's all good in the hood. :biggrin2: