Hi from Montreal!

cathfan

Hello everybody! I am from montreal My name is Catherine and I've just join the MFC! (sorry for my english) It's a pleasure for me to meet you all!

I can't tell you how excited I am right now!! I'ts been a while that i wanted to be a member but i finally decided to join it! I really appreciate this website

As you certainly know I'm a huge fan of mika! I discovered him since like 7 months ago with the videoclip grace kelly and since that time i can't stop listening to his music and search news about him! He is such a genius !!

So I hope that I will have the chance to talk more about him (because a lot of you are certainly sleeping ) !

Your new member

Catherine xxx

(En passant je parle francais)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Salut!

Merci pour l'accueil!

Oui en effet j'étais supposer aller au show de vendredi .. j'en revais depuis tellement longtemps! En plus mes amies et moi avions préparer une lettre pour mika et un petit cadeau qui nous avait prix tllmt de temps a faire ! J'étais vrmt triste! Mais bon c'est la vie et je dois pas me laisser découragée par ca .. j'esperes qui'il va revenir bientot et qu'il sait qu'il a bcp de fans a MTL!

Salut!

Merci pour l'accueil!

Oui en effet j'étais supposer aller au show de vendredi .. j'en revais depuis tellement longtemps! En plus mes amies et moi avions préparer une lettre pour mika et un petit cadeau qui nous avait prix tllmt de temps a faire ! J'étais vrmt triste! Mais bon c'est la vie et je dois pas me laisser découragée par ca .. j'esperes qui'il va revenir bientot et qu'il sait qu'il a bcp de fans a MTL!

Let's try to write english for the benefice of the others...

I had smth to give to him too. It was a book of letters from MFCers made by Karolin' from Ukrenia :'(

For sure he'll comeback in Montreal, after his gig at le Club Soda in March he said it was his best gig with the best crowd!

You can pm if you want to talk in french or try myspace if you have a page :wink2:

Hey Catherine!

Nice to meet you! Most of us here are night-owls, so don't worry - there will always be somebody to talk to!

I know a tiny bit of French, I did it as a school subject for two years but I'm afraid I've forgotten most of it!:blush-anim-cl: