• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheesygoodness, Im waiting for the pictures!! :lol3:

(Srsly, Im so so soooo jealous!!)

--

Panic At The Disco will appear on MTV Live in Canada on May 15th. Visit MTV.ca to register for free tickets.

Clandestine Industries' website features a brand new remix of "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by DJ Whiteshadow!! :mf_rosetinted: Pretty awesome

New pictures

013.jpg

(Live at the Fillmore, Miami - Florida

April 23rd)

Cheesygoodness, Im waiting for the pictures!! :lol3:

(Srsly, Im so so soooo jealous!!)

--

Panic At The Disco will appear on MTV Live in Canada on May 15th. Visit MTV.ca to register for free tickets.

Clandestine Industries' website features a brand new remix of "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by DJ Whiteshadow!! :mf_rosetinted: Pretty awesome

New pictures

013.jpg

(Live at the Fillmore, Miami - Florida

April 23rd)

those are from my show!!!!

24.jpg

the album:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cheeseygoodness/panic%20at%20the%20dico/

i didn't take many pictures cause they cam out blurry. i took mostly videos. and if you listen past my bad singing, and close your eyes :naughty:, they sound REALLY good!!!!

and all the videos are here:

http://youtube.com/user/cheeseygoodness

those are from my show!!!!

24.jpg

the album:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cheeseygoodness/panic%20at%20the%20dico/

i didn't take many pictures cause they cam out blurry. i took mostly videos. and if you listen past my bad singing, and close your eyes :naughty:, they sound REALLY good!!!!

and all the videos are here:

http://youtube.com/user/cheeseygoodness

AAAHHHHHHH!!! THEY PLAYED FOLKIN' AROUND?!! AAAAAHHHH!!!! :wub2:

I can't believe you actually got to see them! Gawd, Do you think it is possible to die of jealousy? :roftl:

BTW, you're not a bad singer :bleh:

soooo, i just got back from the show and AMAZIIIINGGG!!!!! they were soooo friggin awsome! i missed when they came out for pics and autographs :( but there was a pit, and then seats, so i got 2nd row! To be breif, they didn't play all of their songs, and jon was drunk lol. most of the show he stood with his guitar drinking out of a red plastic cup, and talking to people in the audience. literally, while they were playing, he was standing at the edge of the stage talking to people. but he did play well....when he actually played, and he talked A LOT!!! apparently they went to the beach earlier.

i'll post some vids and pics tomorrow. i'm going to pre-apologize for my bad singing/ screaming.

:roftl:

I can't believe Jon was drunk!!!

AAAHHHHHHH!!! THEY PLAYED FOLKIN' AROUND?!! AAAAAHHHH!!!! :wub2:

I can't believe you actually got to see them! Gawd, Do you think it is possible to die of jealousy? :roftl:

BTW, you're not a bad singer :bleh:

they did!!!! i was a tad disappointed that they didn't play "when the day met the night" or "she had the world" :thumbdown: but still, the songs they played were crazy good!

you're probably the only one that enjoyed my horrifying singing!

:roftl:

I can't believe Jon was drunk!!!

he wasn't very drunk. he was just buzzzed lol. i think he's talking in every video i have. ryan was even drinking a bit to, but brendon gave him a bottle of water. i think it was during "folkin around" that brendon threw bottled water into the audience, and he accidentally threw an opened one. :naughty:

he wasn't very drunk. he was just buzzzed lol. i think he's talking in every video i have. ryan was even drinking a bit to, but brendon gave him a bottle of water. i think it was during "folkin around" that brendon threw bottled water into the audience, and he accidentally threw an opened one. :naughty:

haha! :naughty:I must go see your videos!

Brendon was throwing bottled water into the crowd? :shocked: that's kinda dangerous is it not? :naughty:

Brendon was throwing bottled water into the crowd? :shocked: that's kinda dangerous is it not? :naughty:

Not that anybody would care I'm sure. If I ever got hit with a bottle, I would proudly parade the injury all over town.

Stranger - "Hey, how did you get that big bump on your head??"

ME - " Oh this? Brendon Urie from P!ATD threw a water bottle and it hit me in the face! How awesome is that?!

:D

i guess it is. but everyone seemed to have caught them.:thumb_yello:

Lucky! :naughty:I've been to festivals though where no bottle corks are allowed for that reason so thats why I thought of it.

Not that anybody would care I'm sure. If I ever got hit with a bottle, I would proudly parade the injury all over town.

ME - " Oh this? Brendon Urie from P!ATD threw a water bottle and it hit me in the face! How awesome is that?!

:roftl::roftl: You're mad you are! :naughty:

i would do the same thing!!!

i would even complain to their manager, and try to meet them!!!

oh! did i write that when i was trying to get back in, i accidentally almost walked into the backstage area, and i HEARD RYAN TALKING!!!! i should have kept walking!!!!

Lucky! :naughty:I've been to festivals though where no bottle corks are allowed for that reason so thats why I thought of it.

ya, they charged $5 for a bottle of coke, and took the cap off. then when panic came on, it spilled all over the floor, and my shoes were soaked....it was very uncomfortable to be jumping around, and my shoes going squish squish.

ya, they charged $5 for a bottle of coke, and took the cap off. then when panic came on, it spilled all over the floor, and my shoes were soaked....it was very uncomfortable to be jumping around, and my shoes going squish squish.

It's so annoying isn't it?? you have to drink the whole thing at once or else throw it away which is such a waste:thumbdown: and if you drink the whole thing at once you have to go to the portaloo which there is NO time for :naughty:

I just put my thumb it in once though, was awkward but ah well! :naughty:

It's so annoying isn't it?? you have to drink the whole thing at once or else throw it away which is such a waste:thumbdown: and if you drink the whole thing at once you have to go to the portaloo which there is NO time for :naughty:

I just put my thumb it in once though, was awkward but ah well! :naughty:

PORTALOO?!? ha!! i'm love it! i'm gonna use that word from now on!

it wasn't too annoying, but i was paranoid the whole night that i'd spill it, when panic came on, my feet were out of my control. i was in the seated area, so i put my coke on the floor, behind the seat in front of me, so i must have kicked it.

i went to the portaloo twice that night. once for each coke. :naughty:

PORTALOO?!? ha!! i'm love it! i'm gonna use that word from now on!

it wasn't too annoying, but i was paranoid the whole night that i'd spill it, when panic came on, my feet were out of my control. i was in the seated area, so i put my coke on the floor, behind the seat in front of me, so i must have kicked it.

i went to the portaloo twice that night. once for each coke. :naughty:

haha yeah! those are those portable toilets though you know, those little cabin thingys? (don't know what ye call em :naughty:)

ah I know you'd naturally be paranoid if it was beside your feet :naughty: it's terrible though when you're standing cos you can't put it in your bag! can't put it on the ground! just throw it away or put your thumb in it :bleh:

Panic At The Disco's [censored] performance and interview are now up for viewing at soundcheck.walmart.com :mf_rosetinted:

CosmoGIRL! Interviews Ryan Ross

PATD released their second album, Pretty. Odd., and embarked on the Honda Civic Tour, having already played numerous sold-out shows across the United States. But there’s something unique about this tour — it’s green! Not only will fans get to listen to cool music, but each venue will be full of eco-efficient technology to check out, and a portion of all ticket sales will go toward environmental protection! We think that’s pretty cool, so we had a chat with PATD guitarist-songwriter Ryan Ross to discuss.

WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO DO THIS TOUR?

We’ve never had a tour sponsorship before. We were originally pretty against it, but the people at Honda are really doing it for a good cause. There are a lot of things going on that we felt were a good idea. A dollar from each ticket goes to help nonprofits that are trying to reduce global emissions and make concert tours environmentally friendly. Everything we do on this tour is trying to reduce our environmental footprint, which we thought was a good idea.

DO YOU THINK YOU WILL PERSONALLY CHANGE FROM IT?

Yeah. Before the tour none of us were really aware about much environmentally. I mean, we had obviously heard on the news about global warming, but when this opportunity came up we wanted to do it for ourselves to learn more about what is really going on. And now we are recycling and reading up on issues. So, I think it will definitely change some things for us, even immediately.

YOU GOT TO DESIGN (AND AUTOGRAPH) A HONDA CIVIC HYBRID. TELL US ABOUT IT.

We designed the interior, and the outside as well. Since there’s a green theme, we wanted to make it very whimsical, with a lot of elements of nature. It looks like a mural from the ground up — from the grass to the rabbits and other animals, and into the sky with hot air balloons. It’s pretty cool. It’s one of the newest hybrids, and at the end of the tour a fan will win it.

HOW IS PRETTY. ODD. DIFFERENT FROM YOUR FIRST ALBUM?

I think we’re playing a lot better than we used to. It’s just the four or us — we aren’t using any samples or anything. I guess you could say we’re more about sounding good than looking good.

YOU GUYS SHOT TO FAME SO QUICKLY. HOW DID YOU DEAL WITH THAT?

Well, we’re having a lot more fun with it now. It was kind of a weird situation at first. We used to be a little afraid of what was going on around us. I mean, we were just 17-year-old kids and all of a sudden there were people looking up to us and knowing every word to our songs. But we try not to think about that kind of stuff too much. Just as long as we’re writing songs that we like and people like, that’s all that really matters. It’s not about being famous — all I ever wanted to do was play music, not have to have another job, and have somewhere to come home to when I wasn’t on tour. So, we’ve done a lot more than I ever thought we would!

See Panic at the Disco live through June 14 on the Honda Civic Tour.

source: cosmogirl.com

Panic at the Disco: No Promises For a Third Album in 2008

“Every time we say anything, we have to [go back] and say ‘No, that’s not what we meant,” laughs Panic at the Disco’s Ryan Ross, referring to recent reports the band had enough material for a third album to come out later this year. “We have some songs,” he clarifies. “But who knows if they’ll be for anything.”

The band is currently in the middle of their two-month headlining tour for the recently released Pretty. Odd.. Bassist Jon Walker says Panic never really stopped writing songs after recording the album, but emphasizes it’s been “nothing more than recording them on an acoustic guitar.” Though their busy touring schedule takes them through at least the end of the year with gigs in the States and abroad, Ross says he’d like to do a record when things wind down, “Just so we don’t have to write all new songs because we’re sick of these.” - RS.com

Panic at the Disco: No Promises For a Third Album in 2008

“Every time we say anything, we have to [go back] and say ‘No, that’s not what we meant,” laughs Panic at the Disco’s Ryan Ross, referring to recent reports the band had enough material for a third album to come out later this year. “We have some songs,” he clarifies. “But who knows if they’ll be for anything.”

The band is currently in the middle of their two-month headlining tour for the recently released Pretty. Odd.. Bassist Jon Walker says Panic never really stopped writing songs after recording the album, but emphasizes it’s been “nothing more than recording them on an acoustic guitar.” Though their busy touring schedule takes them through at least the end of the year with gigs in the States and abroad, Ross says he’d like to do a record when things wind down, “Just so we don’t have to write all new songs because we’re sick of these.” - RS.com

they better make another album....if they know what's good for them :naughty:

Nine in the Afternoon at the Late Show with David Letterman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pikLcSK2kUU

:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

i fell asleep at midnight, but woke up right before they're performance. thank god, cause it was amazing!!! brendons voice sounded a bit strained, but still sounded heavenly!! :wub2: i love him!

they better make another album....if they know what's good for them :naughty:

i fell asleep at midnight, but woke up right before they're performance. thank god, cause it was amazing!!! brendons voice sounded a bit strained, but still sounded heavenly!! :wub2: i love him!

:lol3: I really hope that the guys will release their third album ASAP.. I'm not sure if I can wait another 3 years :boxed::roftl:

BTW, have you already watched the new video?! :biggrin2: