The Official "Panic at the Disco"-thread

Zahara

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For anyone who want to see the whole concert they did in Norway, it's a available for stream HERE!!!

The boy themselves apparently loved it here at least :naughty::naughty:

Oh, and an MFC'er is visible for a few seconds as well :wink2:

where's the mfcer?! :shocked:

when i first heard saw the show, in "that green gentleman" brendon says "things are shaping up to be pretty (condom?)" he says something that sounds like "condom". did he say a norweigen (sp?) word? he def. doesn't say "odd".

No, he did actually say condoms.. right after he said that, you see a big panorama picture of the stage, and you can see all these condoms jumping around like balloons above the audience :roftl:

The MFC'er is during Mad as rabbits.. I'm not going to say any more than that, she can do that herself if she wants to :)

No, he did actually say condoms.. right after he said that, you see a big panorama picture of the stage, and you can see all these condoms jumping around like balloons above the audience :roftl:

The MFC'er is during Mad as rabbits.. I'm not going to say any more than that, she can do that herself if she wants to :)

i knew those were condom balloons!! it all makes sense now. thank you.

i couldn't find the mfcer. what part of the song is she in? i was looking for a blinking heart....?

I'm making a thread because sooner or later you will be raving about them!

They are well good. Their music is like music you have never heard before.

Their debut album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out reached #13 on the US Billboard 200, and has sold over one million copies since its September 2005 release. They're currently working on their sophomore album :biggrin2:

The current bandmembers are

• Brendon Urie (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboard, piano, accordion, organ)
  • Jon Walker (bass, vocals)
  • Spencer Smith (drums, percussion) and of course..
  • Ryan Ross (lead guitar, lyrics, vocals, keyboard, piano, accordion, organ) :wub2:

4090606.jpg

(Brendon, Spencer, Ryan, Jon)

Check them out!

Official Website

MySpace clicky

btw: I am not going to let this thread die!! *evil laugh*

My fave of theirs' is "but it's better if you do"

I think Brenden looked so good with that outfit and his hair slicked back and that bit where he's with his lady and she's so dramatic with that line "ILLEGAL strip clubs"

It's so cheesy and theatrical, I love them!

If she wants people to know what she looks like, I'm sure she'll tell you when she comes back

God, I'd love it if Northern Downpour became the next single!! or When The Day Met The Night... or She Had The World

ok, i'll ask later. :thumb_yello:

the thing is, they don't play either of those songs on tour :thumbdown: so i doubt they'd make a single out of it.

and when the day met the night is one of my favorites. :tears:

when they first announced that they were going on the honda civic tour, they performed it, and it was just :wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

brendon can work a song!

:wub2:

OMG!

so i was listening to a Radio1 interview with brendon, and at the end the host says "we're going to play mika, have you heard of him?" and brendon says "yes. i love mika!"

ahhhh. how crazy cool would that be if they met!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULh-lgdV4L4

and she says "this song's called 'happy ending'" and he's like "oh!"

and the beginning of the next one, she asks what he thought about it and he says "that was lovely. it was a very happy song, i'm into it".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLCp381Y53o

ok, i'll ask later. :thumb_yello:

the thing is, they don't play either of those songs on tour :thumbdown: so i doubt they'd make a single out of it.

and when the day met the night is one of my favorites. :tears:

when they first announced that they were going on the honda civic tour, they performed it, and it was just

brendon can work a song!

They do play Northern Downpour :)

I would die to hear the other two live *chokes*

Panic At The Disco Team Up With Snoop Dogg

Panic At The Disco have confirmed they are teaming up with rapper Snoop Dogg for an unusual collaboration.

The Nine In The Afternoon hitmakers recently joined the star on stage in Germany for a version of his hit track

Gin And Juice.

And now frontman Brendan Urie has announced that the two acts will be working together on a new record. He

says, "We played with Snoop in Germany and performed Gin And Juice with him. He said he'd like to sort out

some recording time together." •

[Click here to read the full article]

Dang, I've missed a lot of goings on!! :shocked:

They don't play When The Day Met The Night when they tour? :(

Awww.

That's up in my top favorites.

ha! "goings on" is soo fun to say!

and sadly they don't. on the way back from the concert we were listen to both their albums, and getting upset that they didn't play some songs.

but hopefully when they tour by themselves they'll play more songs.