Mika is a CUTIE!!!

mikahottiexo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes lol his hair is quite fluffy... I love it when it's a bit straight though...like wavy little curls... and I also love it when its longer... I think he'll grow it out for winter... with the humidity this summer his hair was puffier lol

*sigh the things we think about

lol a lot of ties!! i sure do love mika in a tie :wub2: and martin always wears ties so that's perfect!! do you comment luke's myspace often? because some people have actually been commented back :biggrin2:

no i dont have a myspace.some1 sent him a mssg for me.actually 2 ppl did.asking his size but i think he took it as something dirty for more info u should visit my thread called "luke juby's measurements" .haha! if u even care!!it just explains what im trying to do a lot better!

you bet he is! :blush-anim-cl:

I sencond that motion!! Or 5billionith that motion...:D:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I have a question about lollipop? I looked up the lyrics and it says take a look at the girl next door she's a player and a downright bore...yaddayaddayadda and in that link i found on here he says something that rhymes with bore...not more or ore or core but it starts witha "W" what's the right word...confused!!!!

I took a still of him laughing at "have i been mikaed?"thing

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

sorry it's a lotta white i cropped it on paint

youvebeenmikaed.jpg

that's so cute!!! you know that you can crop it on paint without having all that white right? i'm not sure if this is what you use but you just use this button

temporary5-3.jpg to crop the image you want

drag it up to the upper left hand corner of the screen and then click image on the toolbar at the top and crop and you should be left with that image :thumb_yello:

Thanks!!! That's a cute lil drawing you got there!lol...that's what i did because i was on youtube and i took a screen shot of it then pressed contro+v and it shows up one paint then you delete all the other poop and it leaves you with all this white:thumbdown: but i'm sure there's another way...there has to be *face of determination*:thumb_yello:

Thanks!!! That's a cute lil drawing you got there!lol...that's what i did because i was on youtube and i took a screen shot of it then pressed contro+v and it shows up one paint then you delete all the other poop and it leaves you with all this white:thumbdown: but i'm sure there's another way...there has to be *face of determination*:thumb_yello:

wait so how do you do it? you just delete everything around it? because if you just click the button that i circled above you can click and drag around the stuff you want, lift up on the mouse (obviousely) and drag it up to the upper left hand corner and then when you do that image crop thing it will leave you with just the picture and no white

sorry if i've said something wrong i'm a little confused :bleh: like usual

wait so how do you do it? you just delete everything around it? because if you just click the button that i circled above you can click and drag around the stuff you want, lift up on the mouse (obviousely) and drag it up to the upper left hand corner and then when you do that image crop thing it will leave you with just the picture and no white

sorry if i've said something wrong i'm a little confused :bleh: like usual

Ya I know what you mean!!! It should work, right? But i think the pics of white backgrounds behind them (the rest is gray,right?) and my pic was big because it was a whole web page so after i deleted that stuff it streched out the background...i just need to make it smaller...somehow...!?!:shocked: thanks for the help,though!! sorry if i am confusing you...i'm confusing myself quite frankly... p.s the star think means instead of cutting boxes you can cut whatever shape you want...do you have that? we might have different types of paint

Ya I know what you mean!!! It should work, right? But i think the pics of white backgrounds behind them (the rest is gray,right?) and my pic was big because it was a whole web page so after i deleted that stuff it streched out the background...i just need to make it smaller...somehow...!?!:shocked: thanks for the help,though!! sorry if i am confusing you...i'm confusing myself quite frankly... p.s the star think means instead of cutting boxes you can cut whatever shape you want...do you have that? we might have different types of paint

yeah i'm pretty sure we have the same paint.. definitely confused now :naughty: hope you can figure it out lol

YAY i love lollipops:wub2:

ask anytime! only if i get a lollipop though :mf_rosetinted:

LOL! I remeber spice girls came out with their own brand one time...they were good, there was like vanilla and chocolate they were tasty, i remeber being like 5 and wanting them because baby spice had them:blink: i was weird anyways...i'm quite off topic...I like orange lolly's! What kind do you like?

LOL! I remeber spice girls came out with their own brand one time...they were good, there was like vanilla and chocolate they were tasty, i remeber being like 5 and wanting them because baby spice had them:blink: i was weird anyways...i'm quite off topic...I like orange lolly's! What kind do you like?

to be honest i haven't had many lolly's i just like to look at them :bleh: i like the fruity ones though that are tons of different colors! whatever flavor that is :roftl:

to be honest i haven't had many lolly's i just like to look at them :bleh: i like the fruity ones though that are tons of different colors! whatever flavor that is :roftl:

yeah me too...i have braces (teeth ones not suspenders!?!) so i can't bite down on them so they last me longer then everyone else..and if i put it down on a napkin it gets all tissuey and gross so admiration is better for me and lollipops...:biggrin2:

yeah me too...i have braces (teeth ones not suspenders!?!) so i can't bite down on them so they last me longer then everyone else..and if i put it down on a napkin it gets all tissuey and gross so admiration is better for me and lollipops...:biggrin2:

i know EXACTLY what you're talking about i have braces too :roftl: i'm SOO happy i'm getting them off in the next couple days but i'm scared i'm going to have train tracks :no:

i know EXACTLY what you're talking about i have braces too :roftl: i'm SOO happy i'm getting them off in the next couple days but i'm scared i'm going to have train tracks :no:

!!!!YAY!!!! i'm getting mine off after christmas

mikainhongkong.jpg

there's goona be soo much plaque on my teeth the mean lady told me too brush better..and in my mind i was like as if, she put the wire a round my lip and it hurt like crazy and she was like *in monotone voice*"sorry" i said it was okay but i was cursing in my mind

!!!!YAY!!!! i'm getting mine off after christmas

there's goona be soo much plaque on my teeth the mean lady told me too brush better..and in my mind i was like as if, she put the wire a round my lip and it hurt like crazy and she was like *in monotone voice*"sorry" i said it was okay but i was cursing in my mind

the stupid lady that changes the wires of my braces during appointments always hits me in the gums with every tool she uses and it really pisses me off :sneaky2: did you want me to crop that picture for you because i did :naughty:

temporary5-5.jpg