This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

yeah i get you, and at least he didnt lie to me. he doesnt know whether he wants to be with her or not and i think he thinks this girls also thinks everything is just casual...sex buddies if you get me...i also think he likes me as well and he always says he misses me...there was definitely something between us in december...

ARGH >_<

that was the word i was looking for "he was honest about having a "bed buddie" and the hint was there that he was making it perfectly clear to you that there was nothing serious going on or special ? sounds like a big hint to me Caz ! that he likes you ! i think hes waiting for you to tell him you like him ! like i say he seems shy and if you feel like there was something there, then your feeling's are normally always right IMO i always follow my pit feeling !

im great at knowing what im thinkin but S**T at writing it down lol XDDD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you're knida weird !:blink:

LMAO! got it in one

hello girlies! :D

what's up?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well he's also a fan of mika (WOOT!) and i told him about the concert in italy, and he wants me to go LOL! Last time we spoke on msn he said he'd come to england next week if the flights were cheap xD

hes gota be great if he's into Mika lol yeh see you can tell he's interested and is willing to make the effort! i think he's probably a little shy, thats why he hasnt actually said anything to you yet but you can see by the way he explains his relationship with his current gf...

lol well stop moaning :naughty:

it didnt satisfy me :mf_rosetinted: what sort of person do you think i am lol

Moaning huh? why would I wanna? Feels so good :das:

I was under the impression you were a person who likes energetic people who hit things with passion ...guess you aren't :mf_rosetinted:

that was the word i was looking for "he was honest about having a "bed buddie" and the hint was there that he was making it perfectly clear to you that there was nothing serious going on or special ? sounds like a big hint to me Caz ! that he likes you ! i think hes waiting for you to tell him you like him ! like i say he seems shy and if you feel like there was something there, then your feeling's are normally always right IMO i always follow my pit feeling !

im great at knowing what im thinkin but S**T at writing it down lol XDDD

no i understand you completely...i would have thought he got the hint though??? was i not giving him enough signs??

not bad luv, you?

regurgitate (sp?) it then

looked at the link btw....

Fine thanks. What have you been doing today?

lol you know what i think that could happen, whens he next in England? i get the impression hes pretty interested

maybe it doesnt explain well enough lol

:roftl:

Fine thanks, what have you been doing today.

hes gota be great if he's into Mika lol yeh see you can tell he's interested and is willing to make the effort! i think he's probably a little shy, thats why he hasnt actually said anything to you yet but you can see by the way he explains his relationship with his current gf...

his current gf that isnt even his gf rofl XD

And CAZ ! a relationship won't work based on your mutual addictions to mika ! ... :roftl:

gee, thanks! xDDD

CAZ :

Still haven't heard from Jassy.

x

FFS!!!! :@

QUOTE:CAZGIRL

no i understand you completely...i would have thought he got the hint though??? was i not giving him enough signs??

I'm not calling him stupid ... but you know what blokes are like they don't understand hints ! :naughty: i think you need to spell it out ... you will feel better to knowing where you stand ? :thumb_yello:

LMAO

:naughty:

:huglove:

x

cow lol

Moaning huh? why would I wanna? Feels so good :das:

I was under the impression you were a person who likes energetic people who hit things with passion ...guess you aren't :mf_rosetinted:

oh,well when you put it that way :cool:

CAZ :

Still haven't heard from Jassy.

x

try writing bigger, i dont think Caz quite saw that

Fine thanks, what have you been doing today.

coooooool lol erm...nothing, i was in bed till 3!!!! you?

wow xD ta;lking to 2 people at one time is very hard , especially for me :roftl:

not as talented as me and Sherry then ? =p

well at the 1th floor i stay with my mom and linda

2nd my grandpa is staying alone and at the 3rd floor is the athic and no body stays there!

perfect! I get the attic :lol3:

Granps has a whole floor? How cool is that? and how many rooms on your floor?

QUOTE:CAZGIRL

I'm not calling him stupid ... but you know what blokes are like they don't understand hints ! :naughty: i think you need to spell it out ... you will feel better to knowing where you stand ? :thumb_yello:

no u have a right to call him stupid. MEN ARE STUPID!!!!

:blink:

LOL

Maybe she hasn't got credit?

x

*grumble grumble* LOL

cow lol

oh,well when you put it that way :cool:

try writing bigger, i dont think Caz quite saw that

coooooool lol erm...nothing, i was in bed till 3!!!! you?

not as talented as me and Sherry then ? =p

Just chilling out, Yeah?