This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

:wub2:

How are you, love?

x

I'm fine, thanks :P

hur är det med dig sötis?

Wear protection,don't let accidents happen!

but seriously,you have the cutest smile! I'm a very proud twinnie right now :wub2:

OMG :lmao:

I promise to do so from now on :lmfao:

awwww really..!? you're so sweet! I'm actually blushing for real right now haha :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PUTZOK ? :blink::roftl:

i used to call my ex boyfriend random names that popped into my head ... one common one that used to fall out my mouth was buttcrumb ? ... dont ask me what it is :roftl:

I used to have these idiotic names for my ex too :roftl: :roftl:

One was Patratzel wich pretty much means square,cut very cute put :roftl:

I have no idea why I said that,because he had nth in common with a square or a box or a geometrical figure

er...right O.o so you think he actually FANCIES me, there's just sexual attraction? *yes i can hear you all laughing!*

yeh i think he does FANCY you lol....if he just wanted sex he woulda been like, 'yeh fancy a shag?' (in an italian accent of course) but instead he's all sweet and shy and thats probably cos he actually cares about you....you know guys, they work in mysterious ways lol

PUTZOK ? :blink::roftl:

i used to call my ex boyfriend random names that popped into my head ... one common one that used to fall out my mouth was buttcrumb ? ... dont ask me what it is :roftl:

BUTTCRUMB ROFLROFLROFL i am soooo using that!!!

boyfriend: hello my gorgeous, sweetest, most beautiful girlfriend on the face of the earth!

you: wotcha buttcrumb!

xDDD

yeh i think he does FANCY you lol....if he just wanted sex he woulda been like, 'yeh fancy a shag?' (in an italian accent of course) but instead he's all sweet and shy and thats probably cos he actually cares about you....you know guys, they work in mysterious ways lol

they work in mysterious ways? they dont fecking work at all xDDD >_<

well, nice to hear people think he actually has feelings for me...

I used to have these idiotic names for my ex too :roftl: :roftl:

One was Patratzel wich pretty much means square,cut very cute put :roftl:

I have no idea why I said that,because he had nth in common with a square or a box or a geometrical figure

LMAO ! :roftl:

the names just pop into my head but what made me laugh even more was in the middle of an arguement he would just look at me gone out and say WTF is one of them ... that was it arguement over ... fits of laughter :roftl:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my dear

you always freakin' win!! GAH! :sneaky2::roftl:

Yes,sweetie!finally i know you!why did you put your pic on private?

thanks God cause you have a pic now!

pic was the problem!

I didn't do it on purpose! It just kind of happend ^^

omg you're actually right! :shocked: he took aaaaages to accept me, but on THE EXACT SAME DAY that I put a pic up - he accepts :lmao::lmfao::roll1::roftl:

boyfriend: hello my gorgeous, sweetest, most beautiful girlfriend on the face of the earth!

xDDD

LMAO! reminds me of friends when Monica works in the restaurant for that slag of a man! she hires those guys to come and sing to him.....you seen it?

I promise to do so from now on

awwww really..!? you're so sweet! I'm actually blushing for real right now haha :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2: :wub2:

From now on? :shocked:

So...do I have a nephew on the way already?

Yeah,I really mean it! :biggrin2: And trust me,I'm not someone who can go on saying that if I'm not convinced

Me got prittti twinnie ! Me got prittti twinnie! :biggrin2:

Now y'all,be jealous! :naughty:

they work in mysterious ways? they dont fecking work at all xDDD >_<

well, nice to hear people think he actually has feelings for me...

lol well yes i they are so damn confusing......and so frustrating....but i so love em lol

you always freakin' win!! GAH!

well duh :bleh:

LAURA!!!!

How could you???? :shocked: :shocked:

Sher,forgive her,she knows not what she says

hush your gums :roftl:

:thumbdown:

You can be that too :roftl:

x

:boxed:

xDDD

LMAO ! :roftl:

its true , they just roll out my gob .. amongst others .. there too rude for on here though :wink2::roftl: