• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello ! ... i love this thread too ! ive met some real nice people ! :wub2:

*bye the way ive just read through EVERYTHING !* :naughty:

and yeah ive had the same views for a while now about people, i worked it out for myself....

as for all the FD threads ... i dont bother with the threads like that ... its usually all the ones to do with mika, gigs, news, tv etc and saying hi to the newbies .. oh and here of course ! :wink2:

i think threads like that can and are starting to get a bit personal, school groundish and abrupt... in all respect :mf_rosetinted:

and how is everyone ? im off to the beach in a mo .... im gonna make pretty patterns in the sand ...:naughty: and will post pics later ... LOL :wink2:

Hi again Cassie!

I'm ok and always here!

Cool !

Gonna have some fun!

I wish I had a beach near my house,too!

Can't wait to see the pics!:biggrin2:

love you two!

LOL :roftl:

:wub2:

Bye Caz!

see you !

That's :

Elina and Lauren Myspace are upset with you both!::

I know :roftl:

hello ! ... i love this thread too ! ive met some real nice people !

*bye the way ive just read through EVERYTHING !*

and yeah ive had the same views for a while now about people, i worked it out for myself....

as for all the FD threads ... i dont bother with the threads like that ... its usually all the ones to do with mika, gigs, news, tv etc and saying hi to the newbies .. oh and here of course !

i think threads like that can and are starting to get a bit personal, school groundish and abrupt... in all respect

and how is everyone ? im off to the beach in a mo .... im gonna make pretty patterns in the sand ...:: and will post pics later ... LOL ::

I agree. :thumb_yello:

haha have fun! :naughty:

see ya Cassie! :biggrin2:

ahhh how i love to wind Twiglet up!::

mean! :roftl:

Hee hee!! I have to say, I've been reading through this read and you girls are a riot! :punk: I think I'm going to have to come here more often. :thumb_yello: Is there room for one more?

Hi and welcome !

My name is Vanessa !

Nice to meet you!

Hee hee!! I have to say, I've been reading through this read and you girls are a riot! :punk: I think I'm going to have to come here more often. :thumb_yello: Is there room for one more?

hey of course! welcome. i am Kavi :biggrin2:

Awe, Thanks for the warm welcomes.

BTW--Will someone please slap me? :boxed: I'm at work right now and I'm eating animal crackers and singing, "I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner!" :bleh: Okay, I have totally reached another level of boredom. My co-workers are about to have me committed. :biggrin2:

Oh, I don't want to grow up!!! LOL!!

BTW--Will someone please slap me? :: I'm at work right now and I'm eating animal crackers and singing, "I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner!" :: Okay, I have totally reached another level of boredom. My co-workers are about to have me committed. :biggrin2:

no worries, everyone are welcome here :biggrin2:

I could, but I don't like slapping people I've only just met :naughty:

LOL :roftl: poor you, you must really be bored! :roftl:

I gtg now though, sorry. But we'll talk some other time! :biggrin2:

nice to meet you btw! :D

BTW--Will someone please slap me? :boxed: I'm at work right now and I'm eating animal crackers and singing, "I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner!" :bleh: Okay, I have totally reached another level of boredom. My co-workers are about to have me committed. :biggrin2:

No I won't slap u haha..dw we don't want to grow up either :biggrin2: isn't it fun?!?!