Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i have a few ideas ... do we post the finished prouduct ? i no its still early but was just wondering :biggrin2:

well me, carmel, sherry and hopefully jass are creating the books but obviously a little help would be good, if everyone decorated their messages. that way we'll only have to decorate the front cover and some blank bits of the pages...you decorate it in any way you like! once you've created messages for EACH band member then send them to the person who's doing their book...once the books are completed we'll post pictres of them :D

make sense?

well me, carmel, sherry and hopefully jass are creating the books but obviously a little help would be good, if everyone decorated their messages. that way we'll only have to decorate the front cover and some blank bits of the pages...you decorate it in any way you like! once you've created messages for EACH band member then send them to the person who's doing their book...once the books are completed we'll post pictres of them :D

make sense?

okies :thumb_yello:

sugar pips and glitter spring to mind for my decoration ... OMG im such a kid !:mf_rosetinted:

yeah what i was wondering though is if we send all our messages through the post to your houses .. eventually when its finished :biggrin2:

okies :thumb_yello:

sugar pips and glitter spring to mind for my decoration ... OMG im such a kid !:mf_rosetinted:

yeah what i was wondering though is if we send all our messages through the post to your houses .. eventually when its finished :biggrin2:

im okay with that, but my parents won't be. no messages are to be sent to me through the post, email only please ...

im okay with that, but my parents won't be. no messages are to be sent to me through the post, email only please ...

right ok .. but my decorations wont be seen properly :tears:

ok i guess i can do drawing etc ... in a fashion :mf_rosetinted: .... (my son can draw better)

ahh its ok ... i forgive you :biggrin2:

i'll give the band a good laugh anyway... i'll be notorious for my lack of talent in the art department :naughty:

lmao!! xDDDD

i'll try and jazz it up somehow...but i have a feeling it's gonna be PRETTY colourful xDDD

Cazzie my dear you have thumbs up from me! :thumb_yello:

This is a great idea :wink2:

But right now I'm on vacation and will be back on monday, so can't start anything yet haha :naughty:

YAAAAAY confirmatiiioooooon at laaasssssst!

I'd love to join!!!

....can I? :blush-anim-cl:

ofcourse! i'll write you down :D