Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of 'things' do you want for these books? :blink:

just...messages! say ANYTHING you like. "thankyou for being in mika's band...you're all amazing" or for you...."luke im sorry you get the impression im kinda stalkerish and mad about you but you are actually really fit and if i could just kiss you my dream will come true :wub2:"

LOL, was it Luke???

just...messages! say ANYTHING you like. "thankyou for being in mika's band...you're all amazing" or for you...."luke im sorry you get the impression im kinda stalkerish and mad about you but you are actually really fit and if i could just kiss you my dream will come true :wub2:"

LOL, was it Luke???

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Nah, it wasn't like that - it was just cuz we were mucking around and i told him i think i should have a kiss on the lips now but i think i offended him slightly.....although maybe i was worrying for nothing and making a mountain out of a molehill cuz he did kiss me on the cheek and i kissed him after that so..........er.......dunno. It was all just me being a bit crazy and a bit too fun after a few large glasses of wine i think!! Ha ha ha ha!! It was quite funny being around them being pissed - shame Mika wasn't there....LOL!!! Ha ha ha, then again, perhaps it was best that he wasn't!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

:naughty::roftl: