Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually started making mine, but I'm stuck somehow right now. I don't find the time anymore, with the start of uni and everything... I'll have to make my days longer or sth lol

I've already thought about what to do for Cherisse but haven't started yet. Hope I'll be able to make something next weekend..

okie kokie sweeties, thanks for telling! :D

Caz a question: you're heading the Cherisse book and we have to send you our "paper" by email, what about the others? can we send the cards by traditional mail?

yes, send mine by email please.

not sure about the others, you will have to PM Carmel and Jass about that, and myspace Sherry since the mfc isnt working for her for some reason. But, their emails are on the main page just like mine is.

not sure about the others, you will have to PM Carmel and Jass about that, and myspace Sherry since the mfc isnt working for her for some reason. But, their emails are on the main page just like mine is.

okie, thanx:wink2:

Hey CazGirl, Im just starting my messages now, ive been dead dead busy with everything else.

I was trying to get a scanner, but i can't so im off to see if the libary will have one. Do you think so?

:biggrin2:

Hey CazGirl, Im just starting my messages now, ive been dead dead busy with everything else.

I was trying to get a scanner, but i can't so im off to see if the libary will have one. Do you think so?

:biggrin2:

i believe they should. they have computers and printers so why not? lol :biggrin2:

if not, you can always take a pic on your phone or digital camera :)

i believe they should. they have computers and printers so why not? lol :biggrin2:

if not, you can always take a pic on your phone or digital camera :)

Okie dokies, it's all sorted, i'll go and nick my mates tomorrow night. :thumb_yello:

I drew Cherisse a picture of Animal, you know, the drummer off the muppets! She has the exact same one as i do on her drumkit sometimes.. :bleh:

Okie dokies, it's all sorted, i'll go and nick my mates tomorrow night. :thumb_yello:

I drew Cherisse a picture of Animal, you know, the drummer off the muppets! She has the exact same one as i do on her drumkit sometimes.. :bleh:

oh wow that's so cute! i havent even done my message yet rofl and the book is sitting on my bedroom table :roftl:

When are we getting the requirements for Mikeys message?

whenever Jass buys the book lol XD

i so agree

ill email u guys soon!!!!

sorry, but as far as I am aware you did not join before the required date. I feel really guilty for saying this but you cannot be added to the list because 1) we have enough participants and 2) not enough space in the books. It does clearly state this on the main page...

but thanks for the support :)

caz, if the deadline is nov 25, like it says on the front page, why do you start worrying now? :blink: i'll submit my messages in november, there are some other deadlines in october, for example for the xmas song project, so that's what i'll do first. :wink2:

caz, if the deadline is nov 25, like it says on the front page, why do you start worrying now? :blink: i'll submit my messages in november, there are some other deadlines in october, for example for the xmas song project, so that's what i'll do first. :wink2:

I was worrying because no-one had sent in their stuff yet, and I knew everyone had forgotten about it. I didn't want to PM everyone in November because then everyone would be in a rush. I just wanted to remind people.

I was worrying because no-one had sent in their stuff yet, and I knew everyone had forgotten about it. I didn't want to PM everyone in November because then everyone would be in a rush. I just wanted to remind people.

You are just being a good project manager! I think it was nice of you to PM everyone :) And I certainly haven't forgotten, I just have a lot going on with school right now since midterms are next week. But I have a list sitting on my desk of everything I must do for the MFC!

Hi Caz!

I was out today to try and find a good book.... without any luck :thumbdown:

The books I found were just with papers (can't add any sheets) and bloody expensive.

And looks like I have a very tight budget until december....if I want to be able to go to London that is :boxed:

Hi Caz!

I was out today to try and find a good book.... without any luck :thumbdown:

The books I found were just with papers (can't add any sheets) and bloody expensive.

And looks like I have a very tight budget until december....if I want to be able to go to London that is :boxed:

Oh dear O.o

well, for the Relax book, JUlie used a photo book....the books you put photographs in. She got one of those books and just paid for extensions when she needed them. any help?

The book I got is only 40 pages but it's LANDSCAPE, so I can add two A4 portrait papers on one sheet.

Oh dear O.o

well, for the Relax book, JUlie used a photo book....the books you put photographs in. She got one of those books and just paid for extensions when she needed them. any help?

The book I got is only 40 pages but it's LANDSCAPE, so I can add two A4 portrait papers on one sheet.

Thnx hun!

I did see a photoalbum, good idea. Still haven't gone to the mall.

But gotta ask, how are you going to print the cards? Do you, Carmel and Sherry have colour printers?

Thnx hun!

I did see a photoalbum, good idea. Still haven't gone to the mall.

But gotta ask, how are you going to print the cards? Do you, Carmel and Sherry have colour printers?

im using my dads printer lol xD tis a life saver. I could always have gone to library to print it out and risk meeting some scary librarian guy *shifty eyes*

hi every1 how ya all doin im new!!!!:blush-anim-cl::wink2:

hello sweetie! I'm Caroline - also known as Caz. Where are you from? I live in England and am one of England's representatives. If you have any questions, no matter how silly, feel free to ask :thumb_yello:

I see you like cheese. Me too! We have lots in common already :)

I was actually about to make a cheese and pickle sandwich but we had no cheese...so I had to use ham instead :thumbdown: