MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mariposa! Glad to have you back! Where in Ireland are you?

In Limerick, it's in the West...The student's village I live in is quite nice actually...gonna find out and see more later :biggrin2:

But now - at this time of the day - it's time for MFC!!! :wink2:

What a great costume!!!! Luv it!!!

Hmmm...since everyone is having such amazing ideas I also wanna dress up...Dunno what I'm going to wear yet, but I guess I still have a lot of time to think about it, right?!

PS: Feels so great to arrive in my new home and to find that my internet connection is already working!!!! :punk:

great!! what's your new home like?

great!! what's your new home like?

anything's just fine! my room's quite big and I already put all my stuff on its place...even started decorating it...so I feel at home...

unfortunatelly my flate mates haven't arrived yet, can't wait to find out who I will live with!

Going to sleep now...I need it *hihi*

x

ok it's almost a 100% sure i'm going now! my parents think it's fine (they're used to me randomly following bands around the continent lol) so i just need to buy the ticket and book the trainticket now :cool:

Yay - that's amazing!!!! :punk: Looking forwards to meet you!!

hi everybody;

i want to go to this show,but it cost 17€ for the transport;perhaps somedoy can pay for me and i immediatly pay with paypal if you want or by the bank;it's too expansive to send it in france...and we do like this for italian's tickets;

please pm me,i don't want it sold out...

have a good night;

fanny and the lollipop's family

Bumping!!! :naughty:

Why is this thread dying out? What's new?

Should we start thinking of booking the room/s then? If we leave it too late maybe we won't find any space left...

:blush-anim-cl: Am I right assuming it has NOT been booked,hehe, I may have missed something......

Bumping!!! :naughty:

Why is this thread dying out? What's new?

Should we start thinking of booking the room/s then? If we leave it too late maybe we won't find any space left...

:blush-anim-cl: Am I right assuming it has NOT been booked,hehe, I may have missed something......

...oh my... i'm sorry... i had opened this page about 1 hour ago but i've been in the living room and then i decided to make a post and i didn't refresh the page and so on and so on... :D

and you're right, i guess.... nothing has been booked yet (has it?).