MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: And you don´t want me furious....:mf_rosetinted:

Oh no! Making you furious is not my intention :blink: I got everything in my backpack! Hope you don't mind that I bought lots of chocolate and cookies for tomo... ehm, today! :naughty:

He can´t cancel. I know he doesn´t want to cancel anything this tour...Hope he can manage the cold for tomorrow. He has sunday to rest!!!

He has a cold AGAIN????? Don't tell me such bad things! I'm getting scared. He can't cancel. This is more than a Danish festival :mf_rosetinted: . Sorry :blush-anim-cl: .

Anyway, ma I the only one left? I guess I'll go to bed as well although I'm not a bit tired.

See you all in a few hours :naughty: . BTW, has anyone found something out about potential wristbands?

Have a good night and a pleasant journey everyone.

I have my fingers and all other available appendages crossed for

you D'dorf goers! Hope whatever Mika has clears up so that

you can enjoy the gig you so deserve!

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Morning! I wonder if anyone else but Haasje will pop in here before heading off for Dusseldorf. :biggrin2:

I slept very light, woke up every hour to check the alarm clock (like I always do when it's important to wake up early). And at 5.20 I heard several text messages coming in. They were all from Mirti - delayed messages from last night coming in all at once so I missed the live report :sneaky2: - she even tried to call me during HJ again but she failed again because of bad reception in the venue. Oh well... it was very sweet of her anyway!

I won't bother you with the contents of the reports though - it's all about Martin. Obviously she wasn't able to stick to her role as a Mika fan instead of a Martinophiliac this time. :bleh:

And then I couldn't sleep anymore so I got up at 6 instead of 6.30 and now I am sitting here, freshly washed, having breakfast at my computer and waiting for my 7.47 train. :biggrin2:

In a few hours I will be in Dusseldorf! :punk: :punk:

I*'m still here....

Das Kind meiner Tante ist krank (ihr gehts echt miserabel) und damit habe ich doch noch ein weieres ticket... :yay:

TOTAL STOCK CLEARANCE!!!! ANOTHER TICKET FOR DÜSSELDORF!!!!!!!!!

So this is my last post in this thread :tears:..... I just wanted to say that this is/was the best thread EVER!!! :crybaby: (ok, I won't get more sentimental... :thumb_yello:)

Maybe Haasje will still post after me but anyway:

img8610lg2ld4.jpg

Let us outscream & outjump every other gig!! Let us show the world that we are bloody worth getting the best gig EVER!!!!

*grouphug* See you all in a few hours!!!

Na ons de zondvloed!!!

• mellody changed the title to MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf