MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

by the way, this is all so well organised and friendly! when i 'followed' the darkness everyone was always last moment deciding wether or not to go, and there was always the 'good fans' and the 'bad fans' arguing with each other and throwing stuff at each others heads while queing up, and then afterwards going like 'the band likes me more then you' :blink: in here everyone just helping each other and being cute!

Deutsche Gründlichkeit :naughty:

btw, Mika likes everyone from this thread more than from any other thread on the MFC!!! He just told me yesterday!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

But of course he does!! He just doesn't know it yet!

oh, don't say things like that! of course he knows! i unveiled his secret identity on the MFC (by coincidence... i PMed him because of something else and it came out that it was Big M. himself) and we're constantly PMing since then! and he told me yesterday that he loved this thread and everyone here and that düsseldorf was going to be the BEST GIG EVER!!!!

ok so forget about the hostel then, we're staying in his room now right? :naughty:

no, he's actually staying IN the hostel. that's why Droopsy needed two beds (or who was it?). his management is trying to cut the tour costs and so... you'll all have to share with martin, luke & co. hope nobody minds.

(but don't tell anyone! it's a secret! he doesn't want a mob of girls in front of the hostel.)

no, he's actually staying IN the hostel. that's why Droopsy needed two beds (or who was it?). his management is trying to cut the tour costs and so... you'll all have to share with martin, luke & co. hope nobody minds.

(but don't tell anyone! it's a secret! he doesn't want a mob of girls in front of the hostel.)

of course nobody minds :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

looking at that ticker everyday makes me even more excited :naughty:

i actually wonder if i have to book my trainticket in advance...

from where do you travel? it's a saturday and maybe the Schönes Wochenende Ticket is an option for germany in case you come from the direction of Aachen or so (not sure about other directions from NL)... in that case there would be no need for booking it NOW.

but i don't know how long it'll take from whereever you are to DÜS with that... maybe a route with other, faster trains is a bit more expensive but much less time-taking... (?)

I repeat:

BEST.

GIG.

EVER!!!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Of course!!

Petra, thank you SO much again!!

ok so forget about the hostel then, we're staying in his room now right? :naughty:

hehe nice try, but I said already: I am the one staying in his room, the rest can camp outside!

heheh!!

:roftl:

you'll all have to share with martin, luke & co. hope nobody minds.

I guess you booked me and Mirti... oh well, never mind. I didn't say that aloud. :das:

Danke schön für deine Deutsche Gründlichkeit Petra! :thumb_yello:

And thanks for making the schedule with all the diademen! As soon as everyone has made a choice I will place the order!

I guess you booked me and Mirti... oh well, never mind. I didn't say that aloud. :das:

Danke schön für deine Deutsche Gründlichkeit Petra! :thumb_yello:

And thanks for making the schedule with all the diademen! As soon as everyone has made a choice I will place the order!

Alsjeblieft.

I e-mailed with my friend this morning, she takes the hearts. :naughty:

What time is everyone leaving on Sunday? I mean, do we have to get up early to catch trains and flights or can we have breakfast/lunch/brunch together? Normally you have to leave a hostel room at 10 or 11. And there are 3 different trains I can catch for my return trip: at 9.14, 11.14 and 15.14. I don't mind waiting for the last one, I'm not in a hurry. :naughty:

Hi everybody. I'm interested in this gig but can someone tell me the short version of this thread and the gig (I'm lazy so i don't want to read alle the 50+ pages :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: )

Hey there!

The gig is in Düsseldorf on the 3rd of Nov (which should be clear ;) ; it had formerly been the Cologne-gig on the 30th of October). However, the people in this thread are planning to wear diademen which Blue is going to order in NL and then bring to the gig. (I guess she'll pay them in advance, too.)

We are also planning to book the hostel in Düsseldorf (http://www.backpackers-duesseldorf.de) which is 22 Euro per night per person. I'm going to book and pay the money in advance so that there will not be a big problem with transfering money to foreign bank accounts.

I e-mailed with my friend this morning, she takes the hearts. :naughty:

What time is everyone leaving on Sunday? I mean, do we have to get up early to catch trains and flights or can we have breakfast/lunch/brunch together? Normally you have to leave a hostel room at 10 or 11. And there are 3 different trains I can catch for my return trip: at 9.14, 11.14 and 15.14. I don't mind waiting for the last one, I'm not in a hurry. :naughty:

Usually, breakfast in German hostels is at 8 AM and you'll have to be out of your rooms at 11 AM (that's what the guy on the phone told me).

Quoting oneself is poor but it's quite useful here, so...

Ok, in order to make everything clear and organised and so on and so on, I'll just order everything I've found so far.

diadeemgesky1.jpg

or you can find more here:

http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/shop/search.pl?query=diadeem

Which one would you like if you want one? Blue will order them and then bring them to the gig!

Petra: 1x Minnie Mouse ears (# 4), 1x kusmondjes in RED (# 7), 1x toekan in light BLUE (# 6), 1x toekan in PINK (# 6), 1x toekan in dark BLUE (#6)

Droopsy: 1x Micky Mouse ears (from http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/feestartikelen/2570/mickey_mouse_oren.html)

cath85: 1x butterflies in yellow (# 3)

Sariflor: 1x kusmondjes in RED (# 7)

Mariposa: # 1 or # 2 or both (not sure yet)

rockinbabzz: 1x # 9 with hearts

Blue's friend: 1x hearts (# 9)

vonnic: 1x # 6 in BLUE

Frances: 1x Minnie Mouse ears (# 4)

Moreover... the hostel. We/you are staying at the backpackers in Düsseldorf (http://www.backpackers-duesseldorf) which costs 22 Euro per night per person in either a four or a six bed dorm.

I'd suggest that I pay everything in advance and that you lot give it back to me then at the gig! (So you'll all have a bad conscience and let me through to the front row :naughty:)

1) Who of you is staying?

2) Are you just staying from the 3rd to the 4th or is anybody planning to stay longer?

The (incomplete) list of MFCers staying at the hostel for the night from the 3rd to the 4th of November!

Droopsy

mariposa

Sariflor

Mirtilla

Haasje

cath85

Mika & band

Blue

Blue's friend

Niki27

rockinbabzz

Starrats

plus probably FOUCHONNERET

locals (not staying at hostel):

Frances

Petra & friends

vonnic

There are more people on the list: FOUCHONNERET, mysalvation and Steph of whom I do not know whether they are going to stay at the hostel.

Furthermore, there are greta, Reni and Sarahlou1973 who still don't know yet whether they are able to come at all.

I phoned the hostel today: they have lockers for your luggage / baggage which you can use if you arrive before 12 PM (or is it still AM then? I mean high noon.) and you can already have your rooms after 12 o'clock. In case there are rooms that are filled with persons of one single group, you'll get a key; if not, you'll just have your lockers in the room for your stuff but no key for the room.

I asked him (sadly not a nice Zivi) if there were still enough beds available for this night and told him that there are about 10 persons who were planning to book the hostel for this day and he said that ten beds would definitely still be available. However, he suggested to plan everything as soon as possible. But I don't think that there will be a big problem if we book 10 beds or so right now and then, if more MFCers decide to come, one or two more.