MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The (incomplete) list of MFCers staying at the hostel for the night from the 3rd to the 4th of November!

Droopsy (not planning to sleep)

mariposa

Sariflor

Mirtilla

Haasje

cath85 (not planning to sleep)

Mika & band

Blue

Blue's friend

Niki27

rockinbabzz

Starrats

FOUCHONNERET & friend

locals (not staying at hostel):

Frances

Petra & friends (planning to sleep at home)

vonnic

She was pink because she already decided NOT to sleep. But I changed the colour to oranje, no problem (although.. does Belgium have a specific colour?). As you are oranje now, too, you will not be allowed to sleep, too.

(oh dear. it's late... :naughty: )

so I guess we'll stay in the same room droopsy :naughty:

Check YouTube for Silent Session + Lowlands. :naughty:

A friend of mine was there, it was hilarious, she loved it! :naughty:

Hehe, I will do that tomorrow! That video looks (and sounds) so cool! unbelievable, hehe :D:D:D Bedankt!!

And now I'll go to bed. Nighty night everyone!!!

(so if I book for 13 and we end up with a number below 16 in the end and some have to spend the night (in case they sleep) in a room with some non-MFCers there is the possibility for them to lock their stuff in one of the other rooms... so no problem here, I guess)

Orange is the Dutch national colour. :naughty:

I think I will have about 3-4 hours of sleep. That will do for me. :naughty:

Oh well. Talking about sleeping makes me tired. I think I will be off to bed soon. :naughty:

yeah I think I'm off now! I have to get some sleep in advance for the 3rd of November :naughty:

good night everyone!

The (incomplete) list of MFCers staying at the hostel for the night from the 3rd to the 4th of November!

mariposa

Sariflor

Mirtilla

Haasje

Mika & band

Blue

Blue's friend

Niki27

rockinbabzz

Starrats

FOUCHONNERET & friend

Frances

vonnic

She was pink because she already decided NOT to sleep. But I changed the colour to oranje, no problem (although.. does Belgium have a specific colour?). As you are oranje now, too, you will not be allowed to sleep, too.

(oh dear. it's late... :naughty: )

Well actually... oranje is the color of the netherlands... I dunno, I wanted to go for something, well orange :blink: NVM...............

hihi I'm orange now :roftl:

edit : oh I see blue already said that hihi, weirdest thing happened to me just now!!

I got lost somewhere in cyberspace again!! I wanted to post something and well, mfc didn't work anymore for me for some minutes...:(

lol, it took mz quite a while to catch up with this thread... :wink2:

Well, I'd like to order BOTH of these butterfly diadeems! (one pink one, one purple one)

Oh, and I think I am definitely NOT going to sleep! :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

(so...well...I guess I have to stay with cath and droopsy...atgh...lol...)

anyway, keep zour fingers crossed that the internet will work again in my room!!!

x mariposa

lol, it took mz quite a while to catch up with this thread... :wink2:

Well, I'd like to order BOTH of these butterfly diadeems! (one pink one, one purple one)

Oh, and I think I am definitely NOT going to sleep! :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

(so...well...I guess I have to stay with cath and droopsy...atgh...lol...)

anyway, keep zour fingers crossed that the internet will work again in my room!!!

x mariposa

so our room is starting to be filled :naughty:

I'm having my fingers crossed for your connection!

mariposa (not going to sleep either)

Sariflor (planning to sleep)

Mirtilla

Haasje

Mika & band

Blue

Blue's friend

Niki27

rockinbabzz

Starrats

FOUCHONNERET & friend

Frances

vonnic

oho Is it booked yet?? hihi:naughty: (so excited already)

I already wrote two emails.. the first with a boking for 12 persons and about 15min the next one with 13 people (and an apology for the first booking). They said that they were going to mail back! (which they haven't done yet... )

I'll keep you lot posted!

Wow, Okay, so I finally catched up with the reading on this thread.... Omg, and I don't even have stuff to do now, and I still can't catch up with mfc, imagine when school starts:thumbdown:

ok, but from what I understand you're gonna book the rooms tomorrow? cool:punk:

But errrr.... Let's be serious, are we planning on sleeping?? Even just a little bit??? Or are we gonna be all hyper and talkative after the gig?? :fisch:

Maybe something to think about when splitting up the rooms, I mean, some people just really need their sleep... :fisch:

I'm really sorry to be so boooring, but considering that I'll have to get up around 5 am (if not earlier!) on Sat, and that I won't get that much sleep due to the excitement, I will definitely need to get some sleep on Sat night....:blink:

Sorry guys but I'm one of those 10-hour-a-night people and I will be quite desperate for sleep on sat night :o

I'm really sorry to be so boooring, but considering that I'll have to get up around 5 am (if not earlier!) on Sat, and that I won't get that much sleep due to the excitement, I will definitely need to get some sleep on Sat night....:blink:

Sorry guys but I'm one of those 10-hour-a-night people and I will be quite desperate for sleep on sat night :o

filled it in the list

I am a night owl, but I guess I will need some sleep between 5 and 9 or so. :naughty:

I'm going to post this again and again until everybody is on it.

The hostel. We/you are staying at the backpackers in Düsseldorf (http://www.backpackers-duesseldorf) which costs 22 Euro per night per person in either a four or a six bed dorm.

I'd suggest that I pay everything in advance and that you lot give it back to me then at the gig! (So you'll all have a bad conscience and let me through to the front row :naughty:)

There are more people on the list: mysalvation and Steph of whom I do not know whether they are going to stay at the hostel.

The (incomplete) list of MFCers staying at the hostel for the night from the 3rd to the 4th of November! (These are already booked)

mariposa (not planning to sleep either)

Sariflor (planning to sleep)

Mirtilla

Haasje

Mika & band

Blue (planning to sleep)

Blue's friend

Niki27

rockinbabzz

Starrats

FOUCHONNERET & friend

Frances

vonnic

So please: anyone who has already decided for a diadem or something or a bed in the hostel and had posted it in the thread and is not on this list now, please do post your wishes again because they are obviously lost!!!

diadeemgesky1.jpg

or you can find more here:

http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/shop/search.pl?query=diadeem

Which one would you like if you want one? Blue will order them and then bring them to the gig!

Petra: 1x Minnie Mouse ears (# 4), 1x kusmondjes in RED (# 7), 1x toekan in light BLUE (# 6), 1x toekan in PINK (# 6), 1x toekan in dark BLUE (#6)

Droopsy: 1x Micky Mouse ears (from http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/feestartikelen/2570/mickey_mouse_oren.html)

cath85: 1x butterflies in yellow (# 3)

Sariflor: 1x kusmondjes in RED (# 7)

Mariposa: 1x # 1 and 1x # 2 (butterflies in purple & pink)

rockinbabzz: 1x # 9 with hearts

Blue's friend: 1x hearts (# 9)

vonnic: 1x # 6 in BLUE

Frances: 1x Minnie Mouse ears (# 4)

i always get such an aderenaline rush from gigs that i wont sleep probably, and staying at hotels is just too much fun to actually get sleep. we should bring enough alcohol :biggrin2:

:blink: I don't drink... seriously...:blink: And I don't really like very drunk people either...:fisch: