MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t need a drink or snack. i only need my first rooooooooooow

Neither do I. As long as I bring enough muesli bars myself I will survive the day (and night). I have learned from my experience in Birmingham - low sugar dip in the queue (actually two dips) which wasn't nice at all. :boxed:

But yeah, muesli bars and first row. :naughty:

You´re tall. you don´t have problem in the 2nd row. Hahaha! i can imagine you & your snack dancing during mika´s gig..uh, priceless :lmao:

I think I have found out about Allegras strategy. She will lean on us first rowers. :sneaky2::biggrin2:

My snack will be on stage. Oh boy, did I say that aloud? Never mind, it wasn't me, it was my evil twin! :shocked:

the weatherforecast says 12 degrees, dark clouds, but no rain for now

No rain? Really? They must have changed it! :roftl:

When I checked here this morning it said showers on Saturday. But it looks nice now! :punk:

Oh and I bought thermo inlays for my boots. :biggrin2:

I think I have found out about Allegras strategy. She will lean on us first rowers. :sneaky2::biggrin2:

My snack will be on stage. Oh boy, did I say that aloud? Never mind, it wasn't me, it was my evil twin! :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl:

Allegra´s so smart!! :roll1:

Mmm, scottish snack? you have to share :roll1: (not with me, o.c!)

Woooow Nice weather, no rain :mf_rosetinted:

One thing: People who ordered their tickets at Karthaus.de should check their creditcards. I read something in the paper, about abuse of creditcards. I don't know what they exactly meant, but I remembered the article when I saw Mirtillas first post for the concert.

Der Einlass in den Foyerbereich beginnt um ca.18:30 Uhr. Die Gastronomie- und Souvenirstände sind dann bereits geöffnet. Sie können also vor dem Konzert in Ruhe etwas trinken, einen Snack zu sich nehmen, bei den Souvenirs stöbern oder auch Ihren Lieblingsplatz sichern.

WTF??? Shall I bring a towel or something to put in the first row to save my place there??? Germans....

I hope that we're allowed cameras, I am bringing mine!

It didn't say anywhere when we got the ticket that we were not allowed any, no?

Germans??????????? please??

I think we already had this somewhere in this thread... :blink:

As long as you don't bring gigantic paparazzi-cameras with 1m-lenses, it'll be fine!

Btw, my friend who is coming to the gig with me, already checked out the Philipshalle and she says that there is a roof in front of the entrance so that we won't get wet if it rains. I wouldn't like waiting there in the rain FOR HOURS. :sneaky2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue

Der Einlass in den Foyerbereich beginnt um ca.18:30 Uhr. Die Gastronomie- und Souvenirstände sind dann bereits geöffnet. Sie können also vor dem Konzert in Ruhe etwas trinken, einen Snack zu sich nehmen, bei den Souvenirs stöbern oder auch Ihren Lieblingsplatz sichern.

I found something on the Internet about this: The Philipshalle works with wrist bracelets. The first people will get a bracelet, and with these bracelets you can stand in the front space (not everyone will get this oppurtunity). If you got this bracelet, you can walk around and go to the toilet or visit the merchandise stand. But I don't know if you can reserve your place in front row and walk away again??? It's a quite strange system... I've never been there, it's only from what I've read.

WTF??? Shall I bring a towel or something to put in the first row to save my place there??? Germans...

Pünktlichkeit again? :naughty:

Oh, remember I was looking for the ü? It's in my signature. It has been there for weeks. :insane:

I found something on the Internet about this: The Philipshalle works with wrist bracelets. The first people will get a bracelet, and with these bracelets you can stand in the front space (not everyone will get this oppurtunity). If you got this bracelet, you can walk around and go to the toilet or visit the merchandise stand. But I don't know if you can reserve your place in front row and walk away again??? It's a quite strange system... I've never been there, it's only from what I've read.

Thanks Wicky! I think it's the same system as in Vorst Nationaal in Brussels (I heard about it, never been there). So I think... we just have to make sure that we are in there very early. :naughty:

[Edit] I was thinking... Is it possible that a German speaking person calls the venue to ask for details about this system? We want to be well prepared... :naughty:

Pünktlichkeit again?

Oh, remember I was looking for the ü? It's in my signature. It has been there for weeks.

Blue... I already miss you! Ah, I'm going to Heerlen tomorrow! I love the Dutch :wub2:

Thanks Wicky! I think it's the same system as in Vorst Nationaal in Brussels (I heard about it, never been there). So I think... we just have to make sure that we are in there very early. :naughty:

[Edit] I was thinking... Is it possible that a German speaking person calls the venue to ask for details about this system? We want to be well prepared... :naughty:

THAT IS GREAT!!!! (where is Wicky's post? I thought I had multiquoted it... :boxed: )

I wanted to phone them but I just saw that their Infoline can only be phoned between 10AM and 6PM; I'll do it tomorrow then! (But I can only do it in the afternoon when I'm back so if there is anyone who wants to do it earlier... :mf_rosetinted: )

Oh and I told my friends that we'd leave at about 12! So we should be there at 1:30PM or something like that... I'm not sure about the traffic and the way to the venue! I think that's actually quite early for Mika (Mika in GERMANY) but you never know... do you think that's ok? I don't want to end up without a first-row wristband :shocked: :shocked: