Cherisse Birthday Project

Ioana

Just a reminder for everyone

Let me know how you are going to send the card/message/gift,so that it will all be done in time

and for those who want to join same thing counts for you,choose either regular post or email and tell me

Hi! I'm not really sure how to send it, by post or e-mail. I don't even know what to do for her yet :blink:

Where do you live? If you live to far away from me I'll pm you or send an e-mail.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna post the pic of that bag hopefully tonight!i just needa find the charger for my camera!lol!

well here's my idea:

wet thy finger,stick it in some electrcity -filled hole,take other finger,stick it in camera and wait for it to flow trhu

well here's my idea:

wet thy finger,stick it in some electrcity -filled hole,take other finger,stick it in camera and wait for it to flow trhu

haha....i dont think that is a good idea:blink: *goes and thy finger and sticks in outlet* nope.:mf_rosetinted:

I want to join in!

Sorry if this information has been somewhere on this thread, but I don't have time to read everything... So, when is Cherisse's birthday? :)

it's december 23rd ,but I will be giving her the things in november,and I gotta have them by october 10th