Cherisse Birthday Project

Ioana

i just made this duct tape bag that is all LICMish.i would give it to cherisse bt i bet she is sick of seeing the LICM cover never mind having a bag w/ it!Lol!:roftl:

:roftl:

how did you make it look LICM-ish? Bet you have a storage room full of duct tape :naughty:

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

how did you make it look LICM-ish? Bet you have a storage room full of duct tape :naughty:

no....maybe...it is covered in all these neon circle-gear thingies like on the LICM cover.then it has a mika logo style green M on it.then on the side of it is a pink duct tape flower and around the trim of the opening is a purple duct tape ruffle.i think im gonna send it to Milou for that mika mail thingie!lol!

no....maybe...it is covered in all these neon circle-gear thingies like on the LICM cover.then it has a mika logo style green M on it.then on the side of it is a pink duct tape flower and around the trim of the opening is a purple duct tape ruffle.i think im gonna send it to Milou for that mika mail thingie!lol!

never thaught duct tape could be used in all these ways

But I wanna see a pic of it if u got one :biggrin2:

Sounds great

He he you should so projects for very important fans such as myself lol

kidding(ish)

what can i help with?

I am a MFC project virgin (minus mika mail 1 and 2)

there's 2 mika mails?

By Golly,you talented creature!

I was a project virgin myself,well ,when things get hectic,like in a week or so, I may resort to your services :biggrin2:

Just a reminder for everyone

Let me know how you are going to send the card/message/gift,so that it will all be done in time

and for those who want to join same thing counts for you,choose either regular post or email and tell me

Just a reminder for everyone

Let me know how you are going to send the card/message/gift,so that it will all be done in time

and for those who want to join same thing counts for you,choose either regular post or email and tell me

I'll send it to you by pm or email is that okay?:biggrin2: