Cherisse Birthday Project

Ioana

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So because I really love Cherisse and I thing she is such a tallented sweet girl,I want to put something together for her Birthday in December

You might say I am starting this too early but I really think it's just in time

I was thinking about giving her the present early,at one of the German tour concerts in November to make sure she gets it (I don't wanna go thru the "wonder if the security guy gave him the box" again )

So ,everyone is welcome to collaborate,with cards you can either send per post or email if you are too far away and don't wanna use the post,or whatever gift you like.

Closing date to send your works: Oct 10th (for now)

Hope you will join,but either way,I will have smth for her Birthday :biggrin2:

Who's in so far?

Vanessa

Droopsy

Kavi

Schock

martine

FREDDIESDOUBLE

violet_sky

Mirtilla

Cynthia Mulat

annabelle

phunkygal

IngieV

SoFi_89

Mikafish

Niki27

BICHE

lollipopski

violetsky

JackViolet

mikas_gal07

BexxY

Kates

Ms.Mewissa<33

Dangerous Kat

Ela

ME ME!!! ADD MEE!!

OK,here's how it works

You get to think what you want to send to Cherisse,IF you will send something via E-mail you can send it in until OCT 10th,IF you want to send a card or something bigger via Post you will have announced your participation until the 10th of September and will send me the item by OCT 10th. Whoever joins after Sept 10th will automatically have to send smth via Email.

There are no restriction as to what you can send. I am going to put an album together with all your cards and messages,and a special box for gifts and such.

So,think it over and let me know

Any questions?

I think I'll do this one with e-mail. Do we pm you where we should sent it to?

Yeah,I will get all e-mailers together and PM the addy,and I'll do the same thing to the mailers who will get my adress

Let me just write a little "e-mailer" next to your name so i know

OK,here's how it works

You get to think what you want to send to Cherisse,IF you will send something via E-mail you can send it in until OCT 10th,IF you want to send a card or something bigger via Post you will have announced your participation until the 10th of September and will send me the item by OCT 10th. Whoever joins after Sept 10th will automatically have to send smth via Email.

There are no restriction as to what you can send. I am going to put an album together with all your cards and messages,and a special box for gifts and such.

So,think it over and let me know

Any questions?

sep 10..my birthday!! :biggrin2: right sry :naughty:

i so want to send a gift but my parents r not letting me :thumbdown: so there's no way i can post something :(

Yeah,I will get all e-mailers together and PM the addy,and I'll do the same thing to the mailers who will get my adress

Let me just write a little "e-mailer" next to your name so i know

u sure u wanna give me ur addy :das::naughty::roftl:

lol dw i'll e-mail u the card :wink2: