I Love Mika's innocence and child-like qualities

Mika_Special

The first thing that struck me about Mika was his purity, not only as an artist, in his music, but also as a person.

He reminds me of a big kid !!

If you agree , join in !

Now called, 'OBK' for our big kid !

This is one of my favourite things about him !!!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

mika-chilr.jpg

due credit unknown, once known, will be updated

#1-Mika_Special

#2-Milou

#3-Mika4Life13

#4-Sariflor

#5-Sara101

#6-esperia75

#7-vanessa

#8-Esprit

#9-Pamette

#10-anto

#11--Amanda-

#12-I've been 'Mikafied!'

#13-Lollipopgirl83

#14-Mikachu

#15-DavidM

#16-Melman92

#17-Slightly Mad

#18-Space

#19-Mellody

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Innocent? Okay, I'm not going to say that Mika is a dirty, dirty man or anything, because I'm quite sure that he's not, but keep in mind that he is twenty-four-years old, not ten. I don't think that it's possible to still have your innocence at that age. :wink2: He is, besides the "celebrity" factor, a normal young man. :)

I'm in!

I loooove these qualities of him, it's one of the things that I find more alluring about him.

It's so great that he is so fresh and so genuine.

I love it when people are big kids and proud of it!! Everyone should retain that!

:wub2:

EDIT-

After reading all the other posts which discuss his 'innocence', I'd like to clarify that, as many people say, I don't think he's innocent in the 'naive' or 'unaware' sense, (obviously I realise that he's a man and quite a naughty one sometimes too), but I do find him innocent in the sense that he doesn't seem 'roughened up' or past everything, I am not sure how to explain this but I know what I mean....

Basically that he has that freshness and he's not scared to show his childish side, which has nothing to do with what he does in his private moments...Oh well, this is sounding more and more confusing and wrong so I will just post it and not go back to it, :o((

I'm in!

I loooove these qualities of him, it's one of the things that I find more alluring about him.

It's so great that he is so fresh and so genuine.

I love it when people are big kids and proud of it!! Everyone should retain that!

:wub2:

great !I agree! he is soo fresh AN`D GENUINE!!

Iquote: nnocent? Okay, I'm not going to say that Mika is a dirty, dirty man or anything, because I'm quite sure that he's not, but keep in mind that he is twenty four years old, not ten. I don't think that it's possible to still have your innocence at that age.

Edit- misunderstandng of point!

The first thing that struck me about Mika was his purity, not only as an artist, in his music, but also as a person.

He reminds me of a big kid !!

If you agree , join in !

the title can be shortened to, Innocent Qualities- IF yer like !

This is one of my favourite things about him !!!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

#1-Mika_Special

#2-Milou

#3-Mika4Life13

#4-Sariflor

#5-Sara101

Add me, please!!!

I agree!! That's definitely one of the thing, if not THE thing, that makes me love him so much. Sweetest personality in the world :wub2:

IMG_5173.jpg?t=1187731809

i found this on MFC but i dont know who to credit because i forgot who took it lol :blink: but its ADORABLEE!!