I Love Mika's innocence and child-like qualities

Mika_Special

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree!! That's definitely one of the thing, if not THE thing, that makes me love him so much. Sweetest personality in the world :wub2:

IMG_5173.jpg?t=1187731809

i found this on MFC but i dont know who to credit because i forgot who took it lol :blink: but its ADORABLEE!!

welcome all of u !

thanks soo much for pic !! i'm going to put it on here!

he has the sweetest personality- i agree !!

Does age matter? Not for me.. Mother Teresa was innocent right? She was like.. 200 years old!

Well, it does, yeah. I think that most people by the time that they are about 18 or so are just not innocent anymore. You lose a certain innocence as you get older, no matter if you are a celibate nun or a twenty-four-year old pop star.

great !I agree! he is soo fresh AN`D GENUINE!!

erm ! i did not mean his Private innocence !! lool lets not goo into that or it may be another night of chicken talk !! oo and knitting !!

I wasn't talking about that. I'm talking about general innocence. Innocence doesn't have to mean sexual.

But anyway, I know what you guys mean. I was just interjecting that Mika is not an innocent daisy. :wink2:

see Mika_Special...things are really picking up..as I knew it would! Great idea for a club! Mika's personality is a very special trait to all of us!

aww thank you so much ! it was very sweet of you to support it , thanks for ure help !:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :thumb_yello:

Well, it does, yeah. I think that most people by the time that they are about 18 or so are just not innocent anymore. You lose a certain innocence as you get older, no matter if you are a celibate nun or a twenty-four-year old pop star.

I wasn't talking about that. I'm talking about general innocence. Innocence doesn't have to mean sexual.

ooo right |! i must have got the wrong end of the stick ! sorry ! :blush-anim-cl:

p.s- couldn't see it Anto ! probably, my comp is cracking up ...agen !

YES YES!! He is too amazing and i agree that he just has this sweetness about him that makes us all love him the way we do! Nobody in the world is completely innocent...but compared to some of the young famous people today, Mika is such a breath of fresh air...he's genuinely adorable!!

I'd love to be added!

LOVE LOVE!

~Taylor

I think you may want to change "innocence" for "exuberance" or even just "sweetness"... :naughty: 'Cause the boy's not exactly innocent... as people have pointed out. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

...sweet dreams :naughty:

*shakes impure thoughts out of head*

but it is nice to know that someone who can be so sexy still stays down to earth and retains that oh so sweet child-like personality. i hope he never grows out of it!

I mean no one is perfect! It's the look on his face when he talks about toys and children, that look is innocent...isn't that what matters? Children are only innocent because of that look on their faces...Mika has the same look that's where we get off thinking he's innocent...of course he's not!

I think you may want to change "innocence" for "exuberance" or even just "sweetness"... :naughty: 'Cause the boy's not exactly innocent... as people have pointed out. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

agree with that. if you change the title, i'd be happy to be added. :wink2:

i think mika is someone who still knows how to be really happy about the simple things in life, like a beautiful view (he loved the scenery in rothenburg)... a lot of people lose this when they grow up, but mika hasn't and i hope he never will.

This is the third I joined...first IRM then my club that me and some of the girls thought up the YFUAYFM club (yay for us and yay for mika...about his lovely attritbutes and how we like ourselves for being fans of Mika) then the I love Mika's innocence and childlike qualities one...:wub2: now i'm thinking about his smile again...:wub2:

This is the third I joined...first IRM then my club that me and some of the girls thought up the YFUAYFM club (yay for us and yay for mika...about his lovely attritbutes and how we like ourselves for being fans of Mika) then the I love Mika's innocence and childlike qualities one...:wub2: now i'm thinking about his smile again...:wub2:

MMM that sweet sweet smile !! ..o wait , ! i just imagined him giggling and nose scrunching !!

welcome space !!

yey ! i'm somenonts first club !