I Love Mika's innocence and child-like qualities

Mika_Special

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

I am a new member from Philadelphia, Pa.

I agree that Mika has many appealing, child-like qualities. But I have a feeling that the person who is lucky enough to know him intimately sees a side that is not quite so innocent. See this video at 1:15. Wowsa!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EFXkmuPTmLo

wow that was..um...colourful...he must really like that microphone poll:blink: :shocked:

The first thing that atracted me about Mika was his cuteness, yes. But, well, I can't say he is completely childish. When he's on stage he dances and moves in such a sexy way! OMG. Pardon me, but children don't do that. I don't have any kind of naughty thoughts concerning him, but you'll agree with me that he can be hugely sexy when he wants to. I used to think about him as a big child, but I don't know if that's really accurate. He is a big flirt (he said that himself) and believe me: if he doesn't take care, he'll end up snaring me. :boxed::wub2:

Hi all!

I agree that Mika has many appealing, child-like qualities. But I have a feeling that the person who is lucky enough to know him intimately sees a side that is not quite so innocent. See this video at 1:15. Wowsa!

OH. MY. GOD. :blink:

Six words: I wish I had been there.

Please, don't hate me for this, but the vid reminded me of those dancers who perform on night clubs and dance around a pole. :eek: :roll1:

Well, kids definitely don't do that.

Hi all!

Oh. My. GOD!! I think that is the single sexiest thing I ever saw in my life!! How does he keep his balance, leaning back that far while doing the pelvic thrusts??? No way am gonna be able to concentrate on my revision now!!

Oh. My. GOD!! I think that is the single sexiest thing I ever saw in my life!! How does he keep his balance, leaning back that far while doing the pelvic thrusts??? No way am gonna be able to concentrate on my revision now!!

Isn't that referred to as "THE" video?

:naughty:

Well, I'm off now. I have to go to bed.

Good night everyone.

haha. Maybe you are right. But, technically, it's not our fault. I mean, the man moves in that way and what can you expect? We are human, for God sake. :naughty:

To tell you the truth, I'm really surprised such a sweet thread ended up in this. :naughty: But well, Mika is cute and childish everywhere, except on stage. He seems to transform over there. It doesn't cease to amaze me.

Sometimes he is cute on stage. Like when he bounces on his toes to Grace Kelly. So sweet, he's like a kid who's had loadsa sugar on xmas eve and can't control his excitement. The rest of the time on stage, though, he just oozes sex. I mean that leaning back pelvic thrust thing... the mind boggles!!

I am in!:thumb_yello:

I think he is genuine and his music is fresh and original and hope he stays this way for a very very long time.

Do not change Mika we love you the way you are:groupwave: